edit Activities Associated View of Account

Is it possible to change the Associated view of the Activities in an Account Form?
0
pieterv
10/27/2004 12:59:28 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Unfortunately some links were left out of the Views Customisation module.
Using these url's you can access the respective views and modify them.
Open the URL in a web browser and copy the required link below - make sure
you substitute "CRM Server" with the name of your actual crm server.

http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001901}

http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902}

Associated View: Activities:
http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001903}

http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899}

http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001900}

Associated View: Notes:
http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010002000}

Guy.

"Pieter Versteijnen" <pieterv@infosupport.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to change the Associated view of the Activities in an
> Account Form?

0
Guy
10/27/2004 1:42:11 PM
Guy you are a great help one more question
I need this one:
Associated View: Activities:
The link you provided me brings me to the Associated
I use the Dutch version is their a diference?

Pieter

0
anonymous
10/27/2004 2:06:09 PM
In the English version the Associated Activites view is the same one as
'tasks' - it may be the same in the Dutch version - you may just have to
give it a try.
> Guy you are a great help one more question
> I need this one:
> Associated View: Activities:
> The link you provided me brings me to the Associated
> I use the Dutch version is their a diference?
>
> Pieter

0
Guy
10/28/2004 9:06:33 AM
Hi all,

another question for view on activities. Can we Add new views for
activities?

"Guy Riddle (Snapdragon)" <guy@(nospam).mscrm.com.au> wrote in message
> Unfortunately some links were left out of the Views Customisation module.
> Using these url's you can access the respective views and modify them.
> Open the URL in a web browser and copy the required link below - make sure
> you substitute "CRM Server" with the name of your actual crm server.

> http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001901}

> http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902}
>
> Associated View: Activities:
> http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001903}

> http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899}

> http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001900}
>
> Associated View: Notes:
> http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010002000}
>
> Guy.
>
> "Pieter Versteijnen" <pieterv@infosupport.com> wrote in message
>> Is it possible to change the Associated view of the Activities in an
>> Account Form?

0
Keng

Counting active fields
How could i programmatically count the number of fields which aren't null, adjusting that count every time i change which record i'm looking at? Could i count only whether some specific fields are null? I was thinking of making a query that counted the records that met the criteria, except that by including each new field, i'm narrowing rather than enlarging the field of records it will include. Is there a way to make an "or" without having to directly edit the sql of the query? I take it you hae a bunch of similar fields in the table, and in your query you wa...

GP 9.0 - Analytical Accounting Options - Post through to GL
Hello, One of the options in the Analytical Accounting Options window (Tools >> Setup >> Company >> Analytical Accounting >> Options) is 'Post through to GL for Trx posting'. I'm not clear of the purpose of this option. 1. Does this override the checkbox 'Post to GL' in the Posting setup? 2. To what transactions this option apply? Thanks in advance...Murali ...

editting auto recovery

BOM & Edit List

Editing
Hi! Could you please tell me how to remove a linked transaction within the budget planner. For example, I have a double entry under the debt category. ...

Customization of CRM Activities List Page...
Hi, I want to display the creation date time column on Activities List page in MS CRM. I didnot find any customization available for Sub links like Activities, Notes........... Also if some one can tell how to change the Status of an Activity. Regards, BizWorld activity views are not customizable in this release. Same story with activities in general. Expect this to change in a later release of crm -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "BizWorld" <moonis.tahir@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1114122380.225434.54140@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

editing a drop down #2
that's not one of my choices. -- kateweb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kateweb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=16301 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=276931 what do you mean by this .. is it greyed out on the toolbar or shows "any value"? if you'ld like to tell me where you downloaded it from i can go have a look at it cheers JulieD "kateweb" <kateweb.1fictb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:kateweb.1fictb@excelfor...

Macro to edit details
Hi, i am currently trying to create a macro regarding editing staf details on a worksheet....... therefore i recorded a macro and named it editstafflist, i highlighte my headings...and then went to 'data > form' and then had to close th form and then stop my macro. It wouldnt allow me to stop my macr whilst the dialogue box was open. Anyways after stopping the macro drew out a button and assigned this 'editstafflist' macro to it. saved my sheet and then clicked on the button, but a error '1004' kep occuring, can anyone please help me on this as i am rather stuck ...

Delete e-mail activity under workplace = delete activity on the contact?
Situation: If I send an e-mail to a person (Let's assume he is Mr. A) in CRM contact, normally, we can find that e-mail activities under "Activities" of "Workplace" or we can find related activities in Mr. A's contact (Mr. A's contact--> Activities-->History). Here is the issue, if I delete the Mr. A's e-mail activities under workplace, it will also delete the e-mail activity history on his contact. My boss was told that there is some methods to avoid this (i.e. The e-mail activities history of Mr. A can be saved to his CRM contact locally and we can...

Setting caret in edit control & activating it.
Hello Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an edit control ? Nicholas Take a look at the CEdit::SetSel() member function. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "Nicholas Kingsley" <nickk@nildram.co.uk> wrote in message news:3f9d418a$0$106$65c69314@mercury.nildram.net... > Hello > > Does anyone have any example code for setting and enabling the caret in an > edit control ? > > Nicholas > > If you are asking how to create & use your own caret in an edit control then check...

Data collection Form Edit
We have a form which will be used almost daily, for data collection, based on a query. During the test we found a typo in one of the field labels where a brief description is included. Is there some way to edit the form? (recreating it with all the custom lables is just too long a task). Another issue on this topic, every time the form is sent, the messge reverts to the default "Please fill out the form and retunr it to me". Can this default message be changed? Nothing in the help functions. Any advice, or deirection to a learning resource will be appreciated. Thanks is adva...

"Windows PowerShell Cookbook" by Lee Holmes second edition draft available for viewing and comments
O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and comments at http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ - Larry In message <exi7SKRyKHA.2552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> writes >O'Reilly Books has made the working text of the PS V2 second edition >of Lee Holmes' "Windows PowerShell Cookbook" available for viewing and >comments at > > http://powershell.labs.oreilly.com/ > > - Larry > Aw...

Protecting Sheet to Prevent Viewing At All
Is it possible to protect a sheet in a workbook so that it isn't even viewable unless you have the password? One of the sheets in my workbook contaiins highly sensitive information that I don't want most folks to see, but I want users to be continue to hide and unhide other elements in the workbook to fit their needs. Is there something I can write in VBA that will do the trick? In the perfect world, what would happen is that, when a user clicked on the tab for the Sensitive Sheet, a popup box would appear asking for a password. Is this even possible? Help! Any answers would ...

Having Insert button functionality while editing
Hi, I want to have the functionality of Insert button (on keyboard) in my while application while editing in a cell or a edit box. For eg if i am editing my text say "alpha" and my cursor is between "l" and "p" and I insert an alphabet say "z", i want the "p" should be replaced by "Z" and the text should become "alzha". Please suggest. Thanks in advance. Regards, Arjun CEdit does not support that by default. Here is a good example of how implement this (Although I think UpdateCaret should just be a method of CXEdi...

How do I find where I stopped editing a document?
In Word 2003, I could use Shift F5 when I opened a document to find where I left off editing it the last time I opened it. This doesn't seem to work in Word 2007, at least not consistently. Is there some other menu item or keyboard shortcut I can use, or are there some circumstances under which Shift F5 will work? Unfortunately, it doesn't work in XML (*.docx) documents, only those saved in Word 97-2003 format. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Shortcut Jane" <Shortcut Jane@discus...

Insert a number of rows based on a value in a cell on active row
Insert a number of rows based on a value in a cell on active row -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey all. I am new to macros in excel. Hoping to find help. I have worksheet, 3 columns and lets say 1000 rows. Column A is a beginnin page number of a document, column B is its ending page number, an column C is the number of pages calculated by subtracting Bx - Ay an adding 1. Example: ... 1000 1001 1 1002 1005 4 1006 1007 2 1008 1008 1 ... I'd like to have a macro which would go line-by-line and insert a appropriate number of rows in bet...

Edit No Format
I have a spreadsheet that Has a column of No's that look like this AB 12 45 87 B the column has about 30,000 No 's in it. I want the No's to look like AB124587B so that they do not have the spaces in, any way of doing this un excel. If it's always the same format you can do it by using a combination of the left(),mid(), and right() functions.. Then use the & sign to fix it.... example : a1: ab 12 a2: left(a1,2) & right(a1,2) a2 then says: ab12 there might be a function that just removes all spaces though... trim() only works for opening and ending spaces. --- M...

need example code to get the contactID from SFA/conts/edit.aspx...
Hi!! My question is: How can I get the right ContactID from the current/opened Contact in Microsoft CRM? Can I read the ContactID out from the URL? Is there an example Code available? Microsoft�s SDK for CRM is not very helpful for this Problem. Has anybody already an example code? Thank you for your help! Greetings Daniel You should be able to get it from the query string, as long as you make sure that the entry in the isv.config file with the link to your app has the variable "PassParams" equal to 1 For example: <Button Title="Test" ToolTip="Info on Test&qu...

Problems with users mail account...
One of our users just left the company. SInce I do not want to delete her profile just yet, I reset her password, and modified some account attributes, including setting up forwarding on her mail account to another user. When I attempt to log onto the users account (who has left) to go into her Outlook client to set up permissions on her mailbox, I get the message "Unable to open your default email folders. You do not have permission to logon." Figuring it must have been something related to me just changing her AD profile password, I reset it back to what it was. I am still...

Riche Edit
hi I think this is a simple question for you guys: When I try to add a RichEdit field in the resource view my programm compiles fine but it won't start anymore. When I debug it with F5 it crashes with an exeption!?! I use Win2k and Visual Studio 6 + SP5. My Project is MFC Dialog based. This should work shouldn't it? Thanks Urban "Urban Stadler" <mail@ustadler.net> wrote in message news:3f47ad41$0$19888$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at... > hi > > I think this is a simple question for you guys: > > When I try to add a RichEdit field in the r...

How to interlock signature and an account together
Have Outlook XP. Cannot, when opening New message in a sellected account, get the right signature? What to do? Thanks Kalevi outlook 2002 does not support such a feature. you need 2003 or 2007. you'll need to change the sig yourself. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions...