E-mail Router doesnt get E-mail from Exchange

Hi,

I've setup CRM with Exchange E-mail Router successfully until I did either 1
of the following.

1. Disabling E-mail user
2. Change server IP address
3. Installing RAS

Does anyone of the above affects Exchange E-mail Router? If not, may i know
whether is there any place where i can configure Exchange E-mail Router?

Last solution, do you think reinstalling Exchange E-mail Router will help?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks a lot!!
David Loke
ReadySpace Network Pte Ltd
www.readyspace.com
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How to test Exchange Backups
Hi everyone. Im looking for some advice of how to test our backups of our single server Exchange Server 2003. We use veritas as our backup software. Could I setup a virtual server to test them without impacting our running setup? If so, how much do i have to setup on the virtual server besides exchange? Does it have to be a domain controller as well, or could it just be a member of our existing domain? Any others thoughts and ideas of how to complete this tast hasslefree would of course also be very much appriciated. Kind regards Kasper You can setup a single VM as a DC (w/DNS) an...

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

e ...

Word Mail merge lables from .xls document
Office 2000 Windows XP Pro: I am trying to create Avery 8160 lables in WORD form an Excel database. . My sequence in WORD is as follows. Tools>Mail Merge>Create Main Document>Mailing Lables> Active Window>Get Data>Open Data Source. When I get to into folder that contains the .xls file the only files listed in that folder are WORD files. When I click on the File Type drop down menu at the botton of the OPEN DATA SOURCE window, the only options I have are "All Word Documents", "Word documents", "Web pages", "Rich text format", &qu...

Exchange 2003 DNS problem
How do I prevent the SMTP service from sending mail to an A RR ONLY when an MX RR exists, but is unreacheable for some reason? It appears as if my Exchange server is sending mail to an A RR record when an MX record exists instead of returning an error message. Where can I increase the logging on the Exchange server to detail the name resolution process the mail server performs to find out if the server is actually sending to an A RR incorrectly or if the name lookup never returns an MX RR and is correctly sending to an A RR? On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:45:05 -0800, "thaller" <...

Mailing list
I am making a mailing list of customers addresses. I own a pizzeria and at the end of the night I take the order slips and type the addresses of customers who ordered that day into microsoft word. After a few weeks of doing this I am getting a lot of repeats. How do I avoid this? If you're doing it in Word, make each address its own paragraph, select all the paragraphs, and choose Sort (Word2007: Home tab; Word2003 and earlier, Table menu [they don't need to be in a table]). Then when you want to add a new one, just go to where it would fit in and see if it's alrea...

i dont no how to send a mail could u plz tell me wot to click on
help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz What do you mean by "send a mail" ? Could you please keep the subjects brief and explain what you would like in as much details as possible please -- iPod's ROCK! "marjan" wrote: > help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

problems changing exchange server 2003 ip address
sorry for my bad english one server with w2k3 and e2k3. server is also dc, gc, dhcp and dns server. original ip is public. when i tried to change ip to private address the server dont boot up. i used the last good know conf and added both ip's for nic. now exchange shows only public ip in virtual servers ip list. if i remove public from nic even ad users and comps dont start. i have tested this in lab and there change went ok. any ideas? Thanks - Mika Can someone help me? "Mika Lindberg" <mika.lindberg@netikka.fi> kirjoitti viestiss´┐Ż:edqh03d7EHA.2196@TK2MSFTN...

How to forward mail from internalmail to external address?
I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Ask your Exchange administrator to set up a mail-enabled contact for your hotmail account, and use alternate delivery/delivery options on the user@mydomain.com mailbox to send a copy of all inbound mail to the mail-enabled contact. Mark Thailand wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomain.com and want to forward this address > to user@hotmail.com in MS-Exchange2003. How can i do? Mark Thailand <mark@wctcoltd.com> wrote: > I have internal is user@mydomai...

out look mail
How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 14:08:29 -0700, "Donna" <w1239881@imail.losrios.edu> wrote: >How do I get my out look mail back to my schools imail accout? > Ask your school email administrator. Nobody on this volunteer-staffed technical support forum for Microsoft Access databases will be able to help you. You'll also want to change your email address; it's now been published to tens of thousands of computers worldwide, and spammers and junk mailers can and will harvest it to send you SPAM....

How to get the trendline values in excel 03 direct into cells ?
In regression analysis the gradient is used for further analysis. By hiding values (coloumns) the number of points in the trend analysis varies and the gradient changes. How can the gradient values be transferred to a cell and as such be used in further analysis / equations ? "nygaard" <nygaard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32008051-3C0B-4C84-8980-FFBAB8F46D7D@microsoft.com... > In regression analysis the gradient is used for further analysis. By > hiding > values (coloumns) the number of points in the trend analysis varies and > the > g...

Attachments in a mail merge document
HI I am trying to do an e-mail merge from Microsoft word. I have been successful with just formatted text. I would like to however, send an attachment along with these emails. I have tried various methods to achieve this, but have not been successful. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Is Outlook 2002 (XP) capable of doing an e-mail merge with attachments? regards, Andrew No. You would have to use a 3rd party mass mailing program if you need to send attachments. Look here for a list of possible programs: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail -- ...

Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 #2
Hello, I need more help about ADC... We have 2 domains (NT 4.) and each domain have their PDC and exchange 5.5 servers (2 PDC and 2 Exchange 5.5). The domains are separately physically. Now I want to migrate to one only domain (W2003). The olds domain are now sites (city A and city B. And we have a DC W2003 in city A and other DC in city B. My question its, we must install ADC in both W2003 DC or only in one of them ? Thanks 4all "Paco" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I need more help about ADC... > >We have 2 domains (NT 4.) an...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

--Getting rid of negatives
hi... lets say a cell has -4 in it. Is there a way of getting rid of the negative but keep the 4? its a result of a formula not just -4. Thanks -- Tony Wilson Email: tony@tonydisabled.com Web Site: http://www.tonydisabled.com try =abs(a1) -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Tony wilsxn" <tony@tonydisabled.com> wrote in message news:Xns94ED9D3D42DA7tonytonydisabledcom@207.46.248.16... > hi... > > lets say a cell has -4 in it. Is there a way of getting rid of the negative > but keep the 4? its a result of a formula not just -4. > > Than...

URGENT: Mail access issues
Hello: I am having a problem logging into my Outlook mail account on my laptop. I get the following error: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." Seems like a straight-forward message, but here is the problem. I can access my mail account when logging on to the client's desktop computer. I should be able to logon to this account from my laptop, just like my co...

Retrieve POP3 from Exchange 2003?
I have exchange 2003 standard. Currently have the individual Outlook clients retrieving their own POP3 mail from our ISP. Is there a way to have the Exchange server do this for them? I'm asking because the Outlook client has to be active in order to check the mail, but I have a few people who go out in the field and don't turn on their computers in the office... so they can check mail via the Outlook web access, but it will only show them the internally sent mails.. not any that are on their ISP account. Any ideas? I am planning on bringing all our e-mail in house, but haven't fi...

Exchange 2000 SP3 Server has been hijacked
HI All: Your help is desperately needed. Last week our exchange 2k server became very slow. I found system.exe virus and removed it. Every thing worked fine for few days and now we have 18000 messages waiting for directory lookup by oversees companies. I have applied all patches. I have scanned Windows 2000 server. I have Updated Sysmantec 2.0 and mail security 5.0. None of this has helped. i have changed server password 3 times and still no help. Oue Tape backup is in for service and I use to backup entire exchange directory to a different hardisk. I cannot do that now. The system wai...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...

Can't get Money 2002 to run
I have been using Money 2002 for the last two years. about a week ago I backed up my file to a floppy. Several days ago I turned on the computer, initiated the Money Icon on my desktop and a window come up telling me to re-install the program to accept the end user agreement. Well, I can't even open the program so I removed it through the control panel add/remove programs and re-installed it. Still I get the same message. Any Ideas In microsoft.public.money, Mark wrote: >I have been using Money 2002 for the last two years. about >a week ago I backed up my file to a floppy. ...

How do I get a column heading to show up at the top and not move .
How do I get a column heading to show up at the top and not move? I've seen this before. The row did not move as i scrolled down the page and it printed on each page as if it was a header. Please note that nothing was entered into to header and footer window. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Need help guy You can use window -Freeze Panes in the menubar Example : To freeze the first column and Row. Select cell b2 and do window -Freeze Panes If you want to print the first row on each page then go to File>Page Setup, on the sheet tab you can fill in $1:$1 -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://w...

New Mail Desktop Shortcut
Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar in XP? Rob D. <RobD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a desktop shortcut for creating a new mail message (running > Windows XP)? In Windows 2000 there was a shortcut bar with a new > mail message icon on it. I'm wondering if there's something similar > in XP? It's easy enough to make one. Open Outlook and search for "command line&qu...