Dynamics.exe error

I get this program error on the clinets when a client
tries to logon to Great Plains. We are going to go live in
july with version 7.5. and this is the errorI get

"dynamics.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
Windows. You will need to restart the program.

Can anyone help me with this problem!!

Thanks E

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Repost to microsoft.public.greatplains

Matt Parks

On Wed, 12 May 2004 07:31:02 -0700, "Edward Perrier" <eperrier@birosaw.com>
wrote:

I get this program error on the clinets when a client
tries to logon to Great Plains. We are going to go live in
july with version 7.5. and this is the errorI get.

"dynamics.exe has generated errors and will be closed by
Windows. You will need to restart the program."

Can anyone help me with this problem!!!

Thanks Ed

0
Matt

Error 9582 on Exch2000SP3 and W2KSP4 w/2.5 G RAM
HELP!!!! I have a single Exchange server with 2.5G RAM. Exchange 2000 SP3 Windows 2000 Server SP4 I am getting a 9582 *warning* message: The Virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented in such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue. I have gone to EventID.net and followed along with all the Qxxxxx articles. I have: 1. Installed the last Post-SP3 patch (Store.exe shows version 6.0.6603.0) 2. I have added the HeapDecommit reg entry detailed in Q315407 3. I have set up counters in Pe...

Target Machine Error
Hey everyone, i have speant weeks creating a program in vc++ 2005 MFC, and it has come time to move it onto the target machine. When i move it onto the target machine, and try to execute it, it displays the message "this application has failed to run because it contains errors". When i run 'depends.exe' on this executable, it reports the following is wrong: Error: The Side-by-Side configuration information in "c:\documents and settings\g853ahe\desktop\DBCH MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.EXE" contains errors. This application has failed to start because the application configu...

service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0
Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0 In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities which are created will be present in the Service Calendar. To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information. With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed: 'show time as', 'subject...

dynamic resource
Hi, Anybody know how to load e.g. bitmap into resource dynamicaly? The bitmap file will be downloaded by application itself , so it has to be somehow inserted into resource and displayed. thanks What do you mean by "into resoure dynamically"? Do you want to load a ..bmp file and display it? If yes, take a look at GDI+, which is by far the easiest way to achieve this. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com I misspelled this, yes I'd like to load new bitmap on the fly. But resource file looks like is static. I use ATL/MFC applicatation. "Ajay Kalra" <aja...

Dynamic sum in Chart
Hello: So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great, EXCEPT when I select different categories to show up, I want to show a SUM of the categories, not the values of each category. I would appreciate any help/advice you may have. Thank you! Michelle In the pivot table you can select different thing like count and SUM etc. If you right click in the upper left vacant square and chose field settings, then select what you want to see in your data section. Misha wrote: > Hello: > > So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great...

Shutdown Errors
In the past two weeks, when I shut down Outlook 2000 I get two error messages. The first is: Visual C++ Runtime Library, Program C:\...OUTLOOK.EXE, abnormal program termination. The second is: WAB Notification Window: OUTLOOK.EXE - Application Error, The instruction at "0x3a542C90" referenced memory at "0x01425fc0". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. I run Windows XP Pro and have done two system restores at points well before this started happening. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office 2000, and have run the...

When exiting Outlook WINWORD.EXE does not close
I have Outlook and Office 2000 with latest service packs. Word is my email editor. When I close Outlook the WINWORD.EXE process is still running. (There are not open email messages when I close Outlook.) This causes Word not to print because it says a default printer does not exist. If I stop the WINWORD.EXE process before launching Word it prints fine. This problem started about three months ago and I can't remember any significant change to my system at that time. I suspect this is a result of an OS or Office update. I can't find an applicable Knowledge Base article...

2061 ExchangeDSAccess errors
I have a Windows 2000 server with Exchange 2003 Standard w/ SP2 installed. When I look at the properties for this server in ESM, I see in the log file directory line the following: An error occurred during a call to Windows Management Instrumentation ID no: 80041013 Exchange System Manager Also, if I click on the Directory Access tab, I get the following: Process MAD.EXE (PID=2976). An LDAP search call failed - Server=myserver.mydomain.org Error code=80040957. Base DN=, Filter=(legacyExchangeDN=), Scope=2. And when I click on OK, I see just one server listed, and it's the same server, ...

email getting error message
I AM EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEMS AS HARRY CAN ANYONE HELP JOAN You mean Harry Houdini or do you mean Harry Applebaumski. Is it the same problem as Harry had when he went to Wall Mart and bought stockings? Or is it another problem Read the following http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "MICROSOFT NEWS SEDVER" <joanburkey@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23LXbU6KhKHA.5608@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I AM EXPERIENC...

SharePoint Alternate Access Mapping to my Dynamics GP BP site
Hello, If I have posted this question in the wrong forum please let me know! I’m looking for some guidance on changing the Alternate Access Mapping for my Dynamics Business Portal site. So I can implement Single Sign On via ISA Server which is supported on one web listener. Present configuration: Default Zone: http://geneva:222 I would like to add: Internet Zone: http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com I presently have another SharePoint Collection (The Main Portal) http://geneva configured which listens on Port: 80. I tried to add the Alternate Access Mapping http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com...

Error in query referring to Combo Box
I am very new to using VBA to build forms and am having a problem. I trying to embed a query within a public sub routine. The goal of this query is to use an alphanumeric code entered into a combo box on the form to retrieve an associated ID within a table. The bound column of the combo box is text. I have used the following code: Public Sub GetSturID(intSturID As Integer) Dim rsSturID As ADODB.Recordset Set rsSturID = New ADODB.Recordset rsSturID.Open "SELECT tblSturg.SturgID FROM tblSturg WHERE (tblSturg.PIT = '" & cmbPIT.Value & "')" _ &...

Tab seq dynamically...
I have a button which added dynamically to a property sheet. Now for setting the tab sequence with this new button, Am using SetWindowPos() method. Now tab sequence is proper. THE PROBLEM IS Through the arrow keys, I could not navigate to the last button for which I called SetWindowPos. where as through tab keys I could go to the last control. I will appreciate ur help in this. DETAILED DESCRIPTION I have three buttons (OK,Cancel, Help)on the property sheet. I added a button "Default" to the property sheet and positioned between Cancel and Help. I set the tab sequence as ...

error 5.4.0
The destination server for this recipient could not be found in Domain Name Service (DNS). Please verify the email address and retry. If that fails, contact your administrator. <exchangesrv.northcoastseafoods.com #5.4.0> I am receiving the above message, when sending E-mail. I do not have SMPT Connections configured. Now what do I do to fix this? Not enough information. An error such as that typically indicates that the "REMOTE" domain couldn't be found in DNS. Can you provide the domain name you are trying to send mail to? Does mail to other domains work? T...

dynamic charting #2
Hi I have to update a weekly spreadsheet With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages in G,H,I columns. Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If someone can explain in detail I would appreciate 39 2097 2165 68 1770.7 97 96.86 118.43 40 2443.15 2201 -242.15 1548.93 97 111.00 157.73 41 2162.83 2259 96.17 1600.78 97 95.74 135.11 42 2163.08 2241 77.92 1545.1 97 96.52 140.00 43 2137.5 2271 133.5 1664.6 97 94.12 128.41 44 2160.67 2298 137.33 1455 97 94.02 148.50 Ta Brian ...

Need a method to Dynamicly change the X axis Scale on a chart. #2
I dynamically change the amount of data on a chart. This causes the X axis Scale to either to either show too few values or too many values ( a solid black line if too many). I would like a method to dynamically change the scale values in relation to the data span. Joe - Do you want to limit the number of points displayed? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=246 Or do you want to link the axis scales to something you calculate in the sheet? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/SwitchXYAxes.zip - Jon ----...

OUTLOOK.EXE Entry point not found #2
when i open outlook 2002, i get errors 'the procedure entry point GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL". I replaced the dll from another PC but still get the error. re-installed outlook and re- run windows set up with no success. Dont know what next to do. please help. Thanks in advace ...

10.1.2 Updater Error Message
Hi, Got a new G5 computer and installed Office X on it. I then loaded SP1 and 10.1.1 and they went fine. Now when I go to run 10.1.2 I get the following error message: 11002:2-15 and then it bombs out. Any ideas on what could be causing this error. Thanks, Peter Nehem P.S- Anti-virus software has been disabled and also tried it out in safe mode. ...

Dynamically populate a drop down list
Hi, I'm trying to dynamically populate a drop down list in MS CRM (1.2) based on certain parameters. I suppose I could do it using a SQL stored procedure, but I would prefer to use standard/supported CRM customizations. Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Dave- Dave, You can do it in 3.0 pretty easily based upon an example in the SDK... Here are some pretty pictures... http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2005/12/04/499868.aspx I have not tried it with 1.2, but it could probably work... Thanks Ben "Dave" <renor321@yahoo.com> wrot...

CString::GetLength error
Howdy, I'm having a problem with CString. Rarely but too often, GetLength returns the wrong length. A recent example is a CString "OR" returned a length of 0xDD000002. As you could guess, this caused Serialize to have a heartattack. Has anyone seen this kind of problem before and have an idea of the cause and of a solution? -- Frank Perry LavaLeaf Software Frank Perry wrote: > Howdy, > > I'm having a problem with CString. Rarely but too often, GetLength returns > the wrong length. A recent example is a CString "OR" returned...

CRM Integration with MBS/Dynamics products
Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark There is nothing available yet. You would need to build it. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jeppe Jespersen" <jdj curly jdj dot dk> wrote in message news:OAfVImWLGHA.3276@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Anyone know anything about the integration between CRM 3.0 and ...say.... Dynamix AX/Axapta? I'm thinking sharing of customer data and such.... Jeppe Jespersen Denmark ...

Dynamics GP 10 and Dynamics AX 4.0
just a half year ago, our company has started to work with Dynamics AX 4.0. Now i am doing some programming in X++ and almost customizing reports. Accidently, i stumpled on Dynamics GP 10.0 and i am wondering what s the difference between AX and GP? What stands GP for? Maybe GP is to replace AX, and our company backs to wrong horse? Does GP 10 contains AX 4.0? I have learnt lot of X++ programming, would it be possible to using X++ in the GT 10 field, too? Great Plains (GP) is another ERP system that Microsoft acquired a few years ago when it acquired the company of the same name. GP ...

Printer Error #3
The first time I print from the POS screen each day I get the following error: "Printer 'Ricoh PCL6' is not defined. Subsequent receipts will be printed to the default printer instead." Does anyone know the solution to correcting this problem? Thanks. The printer name in Register Properties does not match the actual name of the printer as defined in Windows "Printers and Faxes". Change the name in either of those places so that they do match and you should stop seeing the error. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek...

Error message: This file is corrupt and cannot be opened
I am using Office 07 on Win XP. I was working on several Word projects and they were being saved on my USB. All of a sudden when I tried to open the files they were corrupt. I have no idea what happened. I was copying and pasting from WEB articles to gather research information. Now when I opened my files with Google doc.(option that was given to me to be able to view the doc) and this is what I got. This project is due Tue 12/1 at 5pm. [Content_Types].xml _rels/.rels word/_rels/document.xml.rels word/document.xml word/endnotes.xml word/footnotes.xml word/footer1.xml word/them...

returned error
When I send an email to a bunch of collegues collectively, I get a error message from Word that states - "An internal support function returned error." Anyone have a clue? ...

onerror or catch exception/error on Excel?
Hi, For years, when I have a calculation that could result in error I do something like: =if(iserr(A1/B1),C1, A1/B1) So in case of A1/B1 result in some error, it will show C1 - it is a nice solution for formula error management but there is a little problem: I need to paste twice the formula (in this case "A1/B1" )... one for testing and another for displaying the result - this is not nice for long formulas. Is possible to have some kind of "onerror()" or try() in Excel for example it would be something like this: =onerror(A1/B1, C1) it would be very simple: in case o...