Dynamics CRM-Accounting Pro 2007

Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since
there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big
plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem
like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0a18da38-1396-4dec-af83-2046a334e0b4&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Look at this;
Dynamics CRM - Office Accounting Connector (CRM2OA)
CRM2OA is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector to Microsoft Office Accounting
2007 that is simple to setup and use. Flexible and adaptable – this connector
only integrates the touch points that your business needs, letting you decide
what to link and when to link it.

Features:

- Link key account records and contacts
- Manage accounts, customers, contacts and invoices
- Track accounting information of key accounts
- Export existing CRM accounts to OA 2007 as customers
- Import existing OA 2007 customers as accounts

"A concerned IT guy" wrote:

> Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since
> there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big
> plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem
> like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0a18da38-1396-4dec-af83-2046a334e0b4&dg=microsoft.public.crm
Hello Keith,

This is to inform you that the CRM2OA product has now been discontinued. We
are no longer offering and pursuing development of this product.

We thank you for your time and interest.

With kind regards,
CRM2OA Team

"Keith" wrote:

> Look at this;
> Dynamics CRM - Office Accounting Connector (CRM2OA)
> CRM2OA is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector to Microsoft Office Accounting
> 2007 that is simple to setup and use. Flexible and adaptable – this connector
> only integrates the touch points that your business needs, letting you decide
> what to link and when to link it.
>
> Features:
>
> - Link key account records and contacts
> - Manage accounts, customers, contacts and invoices
> - Track accounting information of key accounts
> - Export existing CRM accounts to OA 2007 as customers
> - Import existing OA 2007 customers as accounts
>

> "A concerned IT guy" wrote:
>
> > Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since
> > there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big
> > plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem
> > like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other.
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0a18da38-1396-4dec-af83-2046a334e0b4&dg=microsoft.public.crm
Hello, I am curious to what the CRM2OA has been discontinued. I am a
Quickbooks user that is looking to jump to Microsoft's Small Business
Accounting and I also would like to implement Microsoft CRM 4.0 but it does
not seem these products integrate at all. I do know CRM 4.0 integrate with GP
10.0 of course, just too pricey right now.

Am I wrong here about integrating Small Business Accounting 2008 and CRM 4.0?

-Brandon

"CRM2OA Team" wrote:

> Hello Keith,
>
> This is to inform you that the CRM2OA product has now been discontinued. We
> are no longer offering and pursuing development of this product.
>
> We thank you for your time and interest.
>
> With kind regards,
> CRM2OA Team
>

> "Keith" wrote:
>
> > Look at this;
> > Dynamics CRM - Office Accounting Connector (CRM2OA)
> > CRM2OA is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector to Microsoft Office Accounting
> > 2007 that is simple to setup and use. Flexible and adaptable – this connector
> > only integrates the touch points that your business needs, letting you decide
> > what to link and when to link it.
> >
> > Features:
> >
> > - Link key account records and contacts
> > - Manage accounts, customers, contacts and invoices
> > - Track accounting information of key accounts
> > - Export existing CRM accounts to OA 2007 as customers
> > - Import existing OA 2007 customers as accounts
> >

> > "A concerned IT guy" wrote:
> >
> > > Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since
> > > there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big
> > > plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem
> > > like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other.
> > >
> > > ----------------
> > > This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
> > > suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
> > > Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
> > > link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
> > > click "I Agree" in the message pane.
> > >
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0a18da38-1396-4dec-af83-2046a334e0b4&dg=microsoft.public.crm
Hi Brandon,

We have developed an integration module for Office Accounting 2007/2008 and
CRM
4.0. You can check out further details on our website at
http://www.inogic.com/integration_off_accounting.htm

You can contact us off-loop for any further details.

Thanks!

Sam
_______________
Inogic
Innovative Logic
Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products
E-mail: crm@inogic.com
Web: www.inogic.com
--------------------------

"bzumwalt99" <bzumwalt99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello, I am curious to what the CRM2OA has been discontinued. I am a
> Quickbooks user that is looking to jump to Microsoft's Small Business
> Accounting and I also would like to implement Microsoft CRM 4.0 but it
> does
> not seem these products integrate at all. I do know CRM 4.0 integrate with
> GP
> 10.0 of course, just too pricey right now.
>
> Am I wrong here about integrating Small Business Accounting 2008 and CRM
> 4.0?
>
> -Brandon
>
> "CRM2OA Team" wrote:
>
>> Hello Keith,
>>
>> This is to inform you that the CRM2OA product has now been discontinued.
>> We
>> are no longer offering and pursuing development of this product.
>>
>> We thank you for your time and interest.
>>
>> With kind regards,
>> CRM2OA Team
>>

>> "Keith" wrote:
>>
>> > Look at this;
>> > Dynamics CRM - Office Accounting Connector (CRM2OA)
>> > CRM2OA is a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector to Microsoft Office
>> > Accounting
>> > 2007 that is simple to setup and use. Flexible and adaptable - this
>> > connector
>> > only integrates the touch points that your business needs, letting you
>> > decide
>> > what to link and when to link it.
>> >
>> > Features:
>> >
>> > - Link key account records and contacts
>> > - Manage accounts, customers, contacts and invoices
>> > - Track accounting information of key accounts
>> > - Export existing CRM accounts to OA 2007 as customers
>> > - Import existing OA 2007 customers as accounts

0
inogic (83)

Problem Connecting to External IP in CRM 4.0
Hi, Basically, we have an On Premises installation of CRM 4.0 and everyone externally has been connecting by the external IP i.e. 87.87.87.87:5555 and using AD to login. This has been working fine until recently when it is now resolving to CRMDBNAME.domain.com which we don't want at the moment. I have also checked the Config Database is looking at the correct AD & IFD servers and domains. I have checked DNS, AD & IIS and all tests are passing. If there anywhere I can stop /change this so that it continues to just pick up the external IP. Any help or pointers would be grea...

CRM Repair tool
We are getting authentication errors on every user. We are also getting an error that indicates the CRM server is unavailable when trying to run the Workflow Manager or Workflow Monitor. This happened after a reboot but no updates were installed. Before this happened I was unable to run my Workflow Manager unless I switched to IIS isolation mode which was strange but it worked. Now I can't do anything. If I use the repair tool will this wipe out all my customizations? I have a lot of workflows I have built along with several customized forms. -- Maxxsir Try switch back to origi...

How to freeze a range in excel 2003and 2007
I want to freeze a group of cells in excel 2007 but when I click on the freeze panes, top row or first column: nothing happens- I mean it scrolls up and down. Also is there anyway I can print an excel worksheet which is several pages long and still have the headings (which is in say the first 3 rows ie A1 - E1 down to A3 - E3) printed on each page? Lets say the headings are on only page 1 but i want it to be on page 2,3,4 to the last page when printed. Can freezing do that? Thanks. Hi In order the Freeze Panes, your cursor needs to be one cell below, and one cell the the right of the Row an...

service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0
Does anyone knows how we can achieve the following requirement with MSCRM 4.0 In the service calendar in MS Dynamics 4.0 you are able to create new appointments and service activities. Appointments and Service Activities which are created will be present in the Service Calendar. To see all details of such a record[Subject(default Value)] you must open it. But by moving your mouse on the concerning appointment or service activity, a text-box-view appears with primary information. With appointments the content of the following fields is displayed: 'show time as', 'subject...

Repeating CRM Exceptions
We have a CRM 3.0 installation and keep getting the following errors multiple times per day and haven't been able to find any information about what is causing them. Most of the time it doesn't cause any visible problem. However, every few days, the system becomes unstable (see the DevError info below). Does anyone have any ideas on what to look for? From the CRM Tracing Logs (same two errors repeatedly): --- End of inner exception stack trace --- [2008-04-22 14:20:59.2] Process: w3wp |Thread: 5096 |Category: Exception |User: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 |Level: Error |...

dynamic resource
Hi, Anybody know how to load e.g. bitmap into resource dynamicaly? The bitmap file will be downloaded by application itself , so it has to be somehow inserted into resource and displayed. thanks What do you mean by "into resoure dynamically"? Do you want to load a ..bmp file and display it? If yes, take a look at GDI+, which is by far the easiest way to achieve this. ---------- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com I misspelled this, yes I'd like to load new bitmap on the fly. But resource file looks like is static. I use ATL/MFC applicatation. "Ajay Kalra" <aja...

401k accounts
I have set up two 401k accounts, and both show up under the investment section on my list of accounts. However, when I view my total assets (pie chart), one of the 401k accounts isn't included. Any ideas on why and how to fix it? I'm using Money 2003. Thanks. ...

Dynamic sum in Chart
Hello: So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great, EXCEPT when I select different categories to show up, I want to show a SUM of the categories, not the values of each category. I would appreciate any help/advice you may have. Thank you! Michelle In the pivot table you can select different thing like count and SUM etc. If you right click in the upper left vacant square and chose field settings, then select what you want to see in your data section. Misha wrote: > Hello: > > So I've got this pivot chart that I've created, and it's great...

Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Types.dll
Hi, Anybody knows where can I get Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Types.dll because I searched for entire of my machine but could not find this file. By the way, I got Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Proxy.dll Thanks Its on the server install cd Thanks Nate. I don't have any cd and I am using Microsoft CRM 3.0. If you know where its location on server when it's instatlled or if you have it on your server, please email to me at donvo_atnet@hotmail.com Thanks! "Nate G" wrote: > Its on the server install cd > On Dec 10, 12:57 pm, Toi Day <Toi...@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Email router doesn't start (Microsoft.Crm.Tools.EmailAgent.SystemS
Hi I get this message in the event log when trying to restart the mscrm email router service. This was working until a day ago but not anymore. I have looked at the actual file and there is nothing in it like no data - 0KB. I have repaired email router but no luck.. any ideas what else i could pelase try. Regards Snow White Have you tried to restart the "Microsoft CRM Email Router" service on server? are you not able to access email router configuration ? Btw are we talking about CRM 4.0? /Aamir Hi Aamir this is crm 4.0 Yes i have tried to restart the service and the error...

Tab seq dynamically...
I have a button which added dynamically to a property sheet. Now for setting the tab sequence with this new button, Am using SetWindowPos() method. Now tab sequence is proper. THE PROBLEM IS Through the arrow keys, I could not navigate to the last button for which I called SetWindowPos. where as through tab keys I could go to the last control. I will appreciate ur help in this. DETAILED DESCRIPTION I have three buttons (OK,Cancel, Help)on the property sheet. I added a button "Default" to the property sheet and positioned between Cancel and Help. I set the tab sequence as ...

Money 2000
When viewing the total amount of of an account, the $ amount displayed is different than the market value of the account? So when the total account balance on the Account list page is dislayed, it adds the incorrect number. I can't find a fix for that listed on the support page anywhere. Anybody seen that before? Thanks. ...

SharePoint Alternate Access Mapping to my Dynamics GP BP site
Hello, If I have posted this question in the wrong forum please let me know! I’m looking for some guidance on changing the Alternate Access Mapping for my Dynamics Business Portal site. So I can implement Single Sign On via ISA Server which is supported on one web listener. Present configuration: Default Zone: http://geneva:222 I would like to add: Internet Zone: http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com I presently have another SharePoint Collection (The Main Portal) http://geneva configured which listens on Port: 80. I tried to add the Alternate Access Mapping http://dynamicsbp.proclub.com...

Viewing CRM 3.0 Notes in SharePoint
I have added a page viewer webpart to a sharepoint (sps) page to display data on a CRM account. All data and tabs display as they should except Notes. When I click on the Notes tab, none of the existing notes are displayed; just to option to add a new note. If I add a new note, it is displayed only until the page is refreshed and it then disappears. Text, picklist, and other fields display existing data correctly. Has anyone know how to display CRM 3.0 notes in a SharePoint webpart? Thanks Vic Coleman Can you share your web part with the community? maybe we can all help to re...

How to add proxy addess to mail-enabled Windows user account?
Hello, I need to add a proxy address to a mail-enabled Windows user in account but I can't see how to do that. With mailbox-enabled accounts, I can just click on the "E-mail Addresses" tab and press the Add button to add another SMTP address. Do I just add comma-separated addresses to the "E-mail" field on the "General" tab? The reason I need to do this is that I'm using an application which logs on using the email addresses as username... if I can't add a proxy address to a user's account, I'll have to create a separate mail-enabled Window...

CRM Product Road Map
Does anyone know when the next version is coming out? Does anyone know what new features it will have and if any major changes to the client or synch. mechanism are included? Timeline is unknown at this time. There was an article a few weeks back that hinted that it would be in March, but I do not have a lot of faith in that timeline. Some new features: - Improved customization (including add new entity and relationships, customize activities) - Marketing Campaign support - Enahnced Workfllow - Improved SFO client with streamlined synch - Reduced security reqs for install (ie. no more Do...

OLE DB provider cannot connect to Excel 2007 with 400 columns
I use a TADOConnection (e.g. connection1) to connect a Excel 2007 file with about 400 columns in a worksheet, using the following connectionString: Provider=Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0;Data Source=D:\temp\exportFG.xlsx;Extended Properties="Excel 12.0;HDR=YES;" when I set the connected properties to true, no error occur. but when i put a TADOTable and set its connection to connection1, tableDirect = true, only 256 columns can be retrieved!! is this a limitation of the OLE DB provider for Excel? (I know before Excel 2007, a worksheet has maximum 256 columns only) ...

Cases within CRM
Hi, We are currently using a product called Touchpaper to manage our service desk cases. Some of the functionality within there enables us to have 'hot topics' that can be dropped on to a call to auto populate fields for a generic issue. For example if you had a service outage which affects lots of customers then you don't want to type the same thing out over and over for them all. Is there anyway to do something similar within CRM so it will auto populate the data when something is triggered and yuo literally just need to add the customer to the case? Many thanks, There&...

dynamic charting #2
Hi I have to update a weekly spreadsheet With week numbers in column B x series and three y series percentages in G,H,I columns. Could someone please help I need these to update automatically. If someone can explain in detail I would appreciate 39 2097 2165 68 1770.7 97 96.86 118.43 40 2443.15 2201 -242.15 1548.93 97 111.00 157.73 41 2162.83 2259 96.17 1600.78 97 95.74 135.11 42 2163.08 2241 77.92 1545.1 97 96.52 140.00 43 2137.5 2271 133.5 1664.6 97 94.12 128.41 44 2160.67 2298 137.33 1455 97 94.02 148.50 Ta Brian ...

2007 updates to msn portfolio
I have it update but it only updates my cash accounts (and they have generic name - not what I named them in money) not my invetment accounts that show stocks etc. In microsoft.public.money, Michael wrote: >I have it update but it only updates my cash accounts (and they have generic >name - not what I named them in money) not my invetment accounts that show >stocks etc. Interaction between MSN Money (MoneyCentral) and Microsoft Money 2007 is less than in earlier versions. If you want your investment account activity to update in MSN Money (MoneyCentral), you will separately ha...

Access 2007 Opinion
Hello, A couple months ago a client wanted an app developed, which seemed right for Access 2007. I had installed the trial version and it had new features that I thought would be appropriate for this project. I was having some problems with Access crashing and it was frustrating me. I had to make a decision to purchase Office 2007 or stay with A2002, which I knew was dependable. Windows was going bonkers on me so I decided to reinstall XP and install the purchased Office 2007. Problems that I had with the trial version were not present except for a crashing problem which was fixe...

Outlook 2007
When new folders are created in Outlook, the default Archive settings don't apply to these new folders. You then have to go and click the Apply These Settings To All Folders Now for it to reapply the archive settings to all folders. With Group Policies, there is no option to check off to apply these archive settings to All Folders including New folders that are created. Is there a way to be able to do this without having to go around to all computers running Outlook once a month to click this option so that Archiving works the way that it should. Thanks. Gary Belan...

Need a method to Dynamicly change the X axis Scale on a chart. #2
I dynamically change the amount of data on a chart. This causes the X axis Scale to either to either show too few values or too many values ( a solid black line if too many). I would like a method to dynamically change the scale values in relation to the data span. Joe - Do you want to limit the number of points displayed? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=246 Or do you want to link the axis scales to something you calculate in the sheet? http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Zips/SwitchXYAxes.zip - Jon ----...

I want to receive mail for different accounts in different folder.
My family each has their own email account. I've created folders for each of us, but when either of us receives mail it all goes into one folder. When I update the account in tools and change the delivery location, it changes each account to the same location. Can we each receive our mail in our respective folders, or do they always have to go to the same folder? You can either use profiles or use rules. However, without knowing what software you are using, providing an answer is impossible. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion i...

Dynamically populate a drop down list
Hi, I'm trying to dynamically populate a drop down list in MS CRM (1.2) based on certain parameters. I suppose I could do it using a SQL stored procedure, but I would prefer to use standard/supported CRM customizations. Any assistance in this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Dave- Dave, You can do it in 3.0 pretty easily based upon an example in the SDK... Here are some pretty pictures... http://blogs.msdn.com/midatlanticcrm/archive/2005/12/04/499868.aspx I have not tried it with 1.2, but it could probably work... Thanks Ben "Dave" <renor321@yahoo.com> wrot...