Duplicate Detection Problem

I have created a Many-to-Many relationship as it used to be done in ms crm 3,
using a linker entity. My link entity is contact (which i call attendee),
which is linked to a custom entity called "Workshop". I am running a
duplicate detection rule on the attendee entity, i have a field
(AttendeeWorkshop) there which through jscript, combines attendee fullname
with workshop name when the attendee is associated with a workshop. The rule
checks for the exact same match of this field, as it should always be unique.
Now if i try to add attendees to a workshop; the second one is always
detected as duplicate even if the attandeeworkshop field is unique. Any
suggestions please?
--
CP
0

Duplicates

nested Serialization problems
I have a class derived from CObject class CStuff:public CObject { DECLARE_SERIAL(CStuff) public: CObArray m_SomeElements; unsigned int *nIntData; // this is an array of unsigned int; unsigned int m_nValue1, m_nValue2; CStringArray m_strArrayData; ................. ................. // and some member functions; virtual void Serialize(CArchive &ar); } The object m_SomeElements of the CObArray is populated if objects classes that are derived from CObject where the DECLARE_SERIAL and IMPLEMENT_SERIAL macros are specified as well. CStuff::Serialize(C...

Updateable Query problem in Windows 7
I'm using Office 2003 in a new windows 7 computer. I copied a database to the new computer from the server. When I try to run the following query, I get a "must use updateable query" error. UPDATE LowStockListQuery1B INNER JOIN NewList3 ON LowStockListQuery1B.number = NewList3.item SET NewList3.LowStk = Yes; LowStockListQuery1B : SELECT stock.distrib, supplier.name, stock.number, stock.desc, stock.low, stock.reordquant FROM stock LEFT JOIN supplier ON stock.distrib = supplier.code WHERE (((stock.distrib)=[Forms]![LLPage]![Combo8]) AND ((stock.low)<2) AND (...

Recurring Transfer Payment
I have seen a lot of posts that are similar to my problem but none of them match exactly. I'm using MS Money 2003. I have been using Money for over 5 years now but I'm just now starting to use the budget feature. Here is the problem that I'm having. I deleted a $2500 recurring payment from my checking account to my credit card. When I run the budget reports, it shows a budgeted income of $2500 under "Transfers Into Budget Accounts". Is there any way to remove this from my budget reports? It is not income so it is very misleading. The report seemingly cannot be cus...

Script execution problem
Hi all, I'm trying to install patches in PowerShell script. I'm using ([WMICLASS]"\root\cimv2:win32_process").create("cmd.exe /K `"c:\Hot_Fix_W2K8\Windows6.1-KB974431-x64.msu /quiet /norestart`" ") to install a patch. It works well for 1 patch but when I want to installe more patches, it failed becaus PowerShell lunch all CMD at the same time. Is there a way to force PowerShell to wait a command finish befor execute the next one ? Thank you, Olivier It's more of a problem with msiexec in that it returns immediately. Perha...

Receiving duplicate emails

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

Stumped with Exchange 2003 mailbox problem
I recently added a second Exchange 2003 server to our system and migrated 1/2 of our users to the new Exchange server. Some of the migrated mailboxes are ones that I have added to my Outlook 2007 in order to monitor. While these mailboxes were on the old server I had zero problems opening them. However, once they were moved to the new server, I can no longer open them. When I try I get an error message stating that the folder can not be expanded. I can find no reason for this issue. Suggestions? What am I missing? On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:05:01 -0700, Dave Kennedy <D...

Horseracing Problem
Although this is a horseracing problem, it could possibly be adapted from a financial (stocks/shares) problem. I have a spreadsheet that extracts data from the internet and displays the current horse odds on a worksheet in column E. I would like to copy this data and display/paste it in another workbork/worksheet. (I thought another workbook might be better in case the new coding interfered with the current code). I would also like to gather this data every 30/60 seconds (gathering of data timing is adjustable on the main workbook), and display each capture of data in a new column. Calcula...

Problem with checkboxes after Service Pack 3
I am current experiencing problems with the checkboxes on my forms. If unchecked, clicking will set the checkbox. If already checked, clicking will have no effect. Setting a checkbox that is already checked to false still shows true (via vba). The forms are bound to a SQL Server back end database. Almost all of the checkboxes have no code attached to them. The remaining checkboxes just tab to another field after update. I have decompiled and recompiled. Tabbing to the checkbox and hitting the spacebar works but not clicking with the mouse. The problems began after Office Service Pack 3...

OE6 problems again
Now when I receive an answer from a company (?) like Webshots or XM radio it show up in the "deleted" file. That's a new one on me. Anyone know why? bandi wrote: > Now when I receive an answer from a company (?) like Webshots or XM radio it > show up in the "deleted" file. That's a new one on me. Anyone know why? How many rules did you define in OE? Using any 3rd party anti-spam program? OE-specific newsgroup (again): news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Secu...

Problems About GetWindowLong
In msdn , the explanation of GetWindowLong say "GetWindowLong also retrieves the 32-bit (long) value at the specified offset into the extra window memory of a window." what is the 32-bit(long) value we get? Is the 32-Bit value has some relationships with the parameters we passed to CreateWindowEx(). PS: where can i see the source code of GetWindowLong&SetWindowLong , i didnt find it in the mfc source file Thanks for your help "��" <xiaox@amoi.com.cn> wrote in message news:OeOV1kK2GHA.4932@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > In msdn , the explanation of GetWi...

Problem of numbers..
Hi there, i have a problem where i need an employee number to appea automatically next to the first name of the employee's name cell. Let say the first employee number is '1' for the 1st employee (which i entered manually). How would i get the 2nd employee number '2' t appear automatically underneath employee#1 when a new employee is adde to the sheet Via, using the data form. I know the formula is something like: Add 1 to the previous number.. This is so that the next employee numbe increases in steps of 1, and keeps increasing everytime a new employe is added. But it...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

onLButtonUp problem!!!
Just found onLButtonUp event won't be triggered if you release the mouse button in the area of a button, to catch the probelm, you can push down the left button and hold it, then move the cursor to a position which is on the top of a button, then release it. In this way onLButtonUp will not be triggered. Is it designed this way in MFC. If so, any API I can call to capture a mouse button release when cursor is inside the rectange of a button? June Deng wrote: > Just found onLButtonUp event won't be triggered if you release the mouse > button in the area of a button, to c...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Sort Preferences Problem
Is there a way to have Excel remember the most recent sort order choices? I click in three levels to sort and then as soon as I go back to do the same sort again, I get the default that requires all the sort criteria to be reentered. Thanks! Chris If it's something you do over and over again, have you thought of recording a macro when you do it once? Then you could just run the macro when you need to do it the next time? Chris wrote: > > Is there a way to have Excel remember the most recent sort order choices? I > click in three levels to sort and then as soon as I go b...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Problem with Simple Create Script
Hi There, Hope I'm posting this to the right group. I'm trying to write a simple script to create a database in SQL Server 2005. I keep getting the error "Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'testdb'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly." Does anyone know why this is occurring? I'm running it in SQL Server Management Studio if that makes a difference. create database testdb; waitfor delay '00:00:05'; use testdb; create table dbo.testtable(x INT primary key); The problem is that SQ...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...