DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?

0
VRV
5/7/2004 1:32:06 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Go to www.c360.com.  You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works
with iespell.  It's free and it works well.

Regards,
John

Just installing word-is it possible?
I was given Microsoft office for Mac 2008 and am in the middle of installing, however I only really use Word and in order to save space I wondered if there was any way of customising so that word is the only program installed? I don't need powerpoint, excel etc so they're really just a waste of space. The only customising option I can see so far is adding/removing fonts and dock icons, can anyone help? <br><br>thanks installed! ...

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

Setup unable to install some components--on a Vista machine
I am running Vista Home Premium with SP1 installed. When I try to install Money Plus Deluxe, I get the dreaded "Setup is unable to install some components. Try reinstalling Money." I've read all of the threads I can find about this error message, but all seem to deal with XP, not Vista. I've tried everything I can find on the newsgroups, etc., to no avail. Has anyone running Vista had this problem and if so, pleas help!!!!!! In microsoft.public.money, kennyjones wrote: >I am running Vista Home Premium with SP1 installed. When I try to install >Money Plus D...

Anyone?
Anyone? In news:1121087669.975314.186420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Zack Schneeberger <schneebie1@**** > typed: > Anyone? Yes? ...

Checkbox checked then show more checkboxes
I have added checkboxes from Control Toolbox and they seem to work fine. I just want to make one of them lets say checkbox3 to show more checkboxes when checkbox3 is marked. How do I do that? I'd add them all to exactly where I wanted them. But then have the "master" checkbox just unhide/hide the others. Option Explicit Private Sub CheckBox3_Click() Dim ShouldBeVisible As Boolean ShouldBeVisible = CBool(Me.CheckBox3.Value = True) Me.CheckBox1.Visible = ShouldBeVisible Me.CheckBox2.Visible = ShouldBeVisible Me.CheckBox4.Visible = ShouldBeVisible ...

Anyone know what a
stick graph is? Is it similar to a candlestick graph? Kids have to do one for homework and nobody seems to know what it is! Rob Graham Hi Rob, Is it possibly a xy scatter where the points are not connected to each other but with the x axis. Looks sort of like a column chart with very thin bars. Where the x axis is a value axis and not the usual category type. If so plot your x and y values as a normal scatter chart , points only. The add negative Y error bars to the series. Use custom values and select the y values. This should then drop vertical lines to the x axis. Rob Graham wrote...

Anyone?
I am making a list of names that I will be ranking and need to be able to move them up and down the list frenquently in a timely mannor. How do I create a list that I can click on a name then drag and drop it into another spot on the list, as aposed to cutting and inserting? ...

Can't install my HP1220C printer drivers
I have an XP Pro system. Not knowing any better I connected my HP1220C Deskjet to a USB port and used it before I installed any HP software. Now I'd like to install the software that came with the printer. I read many hit on the Internet but still can't do it. When I try I get through a couple of screens where it ask questions and then get a small popup box containing something like "Setup is installing the software" And it hangs ther. For hours. I download from HP - same thing. I remove the Windows mini-drivers - same thing. I guess it is waitin...

I need to print a B5 booklet. Anybody know of any software?
Ineed to print a booklet in B5 format. Is there any software that will let me do this in duplex? If you have Microsoft Publisher, File, Print Setup, select the paper size B5. Then File, Page Setup, select Special Fold (should show the paper as B5) and Landscape. -- Don Vancouver, USA "Arty" <Arty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:304D78F4-EA5D-4D69-A84F-DE3A57FFCBEB@microsoft.com... > Ineed to print a booklet in B5 format. Is there any software that will let me > do this in duplex? A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A pos...

Outlook won't store my Yahoo password, so mail checking fails?
I have just started using Outlook 2000, and followed the steps to add my Yahoo mail account. When I click send/receive I am prompted to enter my password (despite saving the password in the account settings) and sending fails after a timeout. I am able to receive mail however? Please help Jonwalker67 <Jonwalker67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have just started using Outlook 2000, and followed the steps to add > my Yahoo mail account. Is this a paid Yahoo! account? Yahoo.com cannot be used with Outlook unless it's a paid Yahoo! account. -- Brian Tillman Hi ...

BP Install
So...MS Support dialed in and completely FUBAR'd my Sharepoint and BP sites by doinking with the app pools....it never ran again. Luckily we had not put a lot into production yet. I've taken this week and rebuilt MOSS and installed BP and DynamcisGPWeb services. Now, BP loads, but there is no selection box to pick which company to log into. I've tried everything I could find on CustomerSource and elsewhere on the web, to no avail. I can go to the My Business Portal settings and select the default company, and I can assign users to companies in the back office....but none ...

Has anyone been able to write an if/then formula in excell?
Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, then B35=10/21/04) Hi in cell B35 enter =IF(A5=21,DATE(2004,10,21),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KirkF" <KirkF@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8E5F75BB-F4F3-4853-97A5-7FEB7AC4C8CB@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, > then B35=10/21/04) No. You can't write a formula that will affect another cell. You' need to use VBA code for that -- firefyt ----------------------------...

Install CRM Outlook in every profile
Hi All, Anybody know how to install CRM Outlook in one machine but in the different profile. Because I only can use CRM outlook only for the spesific profile that I installed. Rgds, Frans Hi Frans, at the moment, only one user can use the MSCRM Sales for Outlook. It�s not possible to have it for differnt profiles. The reason is, that settings in the regestry is written in the HKLM/Software/Microsoft/MSCRM. One idea could be, to change the settings via login script. But I �ve never tested it. -- Ich hoffe, das hilft / I hope, this helps. Freundliche Gr�sse, Alfred G�bel (MS) (Microso...

i sent my messag i know
fram mi MACALIM AADAM;1220408 Wrote: > fram mi If you do have a valid question, we certainly need more information. -- richc46 RICHARD *If I have helped you in any way, please show your appreciation, by clicking the middle icon, on the upper right portion of your screen.* *Before you take my advice make a System Restore point.* ...

Don't know how to organize info I have.
I am trying to organize info in regards to when the most people are best able to gather at the same time to complete a certain task. I had everybody give me the times they are best able to be there to complete this task (based on 24 hours) for each day of the week (Sunday through Saturday). What I want to do is create some type of table/chart where I can take all this info and show each person and the times they are avaiable. From there, I want it to be able to compile these times together and show me which hours and which people are able to come together for this task each day of the w...

Anyone else?
Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself in? Thanks in advance, MC The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the spelling checker. The grammar could be better too. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Michaelcip" <Michaelcip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6EF553F-9538-44EE-BC74-127081A880F4@microsoft.com... > Doe...

New Installation Exc 2003
Hello, I' m going to move my exchange server from DC Controler to a new member server under Win2003 SP1. This one is configured with SCSI Hard Drive and raid card controler. The raid level is 5. I m looking for advices to create partitions for exchange. What is the best solution ? I have the partition system (10Go - Win2003) and also another one for the pagefile (5go). It remains 60Go. Do I have to create a partition for Exchange Files, Log Files, SMTP Queue or anything else ? Thanks for you help. fabrice The problem is that you get no real performance benefit from creating ...

check data type in excel
I have a column with number and string. if it is number, i need to do something, while string, i need to do other. is it possible to check the data type of one cell?? million thanks One way would be to use IsText(), and/or IsNumber(). -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Grey" <erickwyum@i-cable.com> wrote in message news:ON3lQ7zjEHA.1520@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... I have a column with number and string. if it is number, i need to do s...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Check names showed green dotted underline
Hi, we have a user that uses Outlook2000 and it seems like each time she tried to send e-mail to a certain user, the automatic check names will displayed the name with a green dotted underline. I did a research and found out it means there is somene else with that name. However, checking all the addr books, there is none. The stange thing is, once she continues to click send, the e-mail will go to someone else with a totally different name. Can someone point me to the right direction to start troubleshooting? TIA. Try clearing the AutoNameCompletion Cache. The KB has instructions. ...

Anyone on the inside know when Yukon is coming?
How about pricing as well? I'm really interested in the 'native' xml capabilities. Updating at the node-level especially. Not much has been disclosed. Details will be unveilded at the PDC in October, Attendants will get a beta version. They may be setting a target release date once they collected enough feedback from the closed beta that's going on right now. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor "Baseman" <nospam_productdata@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:PbQ4b.15021$j26.10001@lakeread02... > How about pricing as well? I'...

What to do after installing CRM?! Problems....
I have just installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003. Everything went fine but when I try to access the website I get HTTP 400 - Bad request "The page cannot be found". It seems that everything in IIS is OK. Any ideas??? Thanx, Michael. ...

Is there anyone ?
Hi: Is there anyone who can be my friend? we can talk eachother and have fun. Thanks in advance. Edwin, You've posted this plea in a forum dedicated to support of the Access database program, which is part of some versions of MS Office. Unless you want to ask questions about MS Access, this is the wrong place. Please search out a chat or social networking forum, such as MyFace and try there. Best of luck. George "Edwin" <zcoolzc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5AAE16D7-2B5B-4679-99BA-DE20B94F0C22@microsoft.com... > Hi: > Is ...

Exchange 2003 installation problem
Hello All- I am so frustrated with Exchange. This all started out when I installed Exchange 2007 and backed out because of all the restrictions and it was so radically different from Exchange 2003. So I uninstalled it and went through all kinds of gyrations to do so. Then I reinstalled Exchange 2003 and there were multiple administrative groups and mailboxes wouldn't create. So I completely uninstalled it, IIS and all the related services. Then I went into ADSIedit.msc and changed the heuristics value to none. Now I am trying to reinstall Exchange 2003 and at the Forest Preparation...

Install this correction pack which came from Microsoft Corp.
--bghchrzwoxjlfsw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="zfgudcbdfzzzzn"; type="multipart/alternative" --zfgudcbdfzzzzn Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="euyqjycr" --euyqjycr Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vulner...