Does any guy use MS CRM in reality life?

I am a beginner at CRM and would like to know whether this CRM deserve to be
use.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I have many customers using CRM in real life :-)

If you are looking to implement Microsoft CRM at your company you need to do
some initial work to fully understand your business needs. Only once this is
completed can you determine whether Microsoft CRM is the right product for
your business.

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"Hightide Software Company"
<HightideSoftwareCompany@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am a beginner at CRM and would like to know whether this CRM deserve to
be
> use.

0
John

70-284: unable to run Exchange services using a service account
I'm working through the MS study kit for 70-284. I installed Exchange 2003 using a service account set up for the purpose; all OK. Initially the services run as LocalSystem so I changed them to run using the service account. However the System Attendant now does not start. I get an Event ID 1005 with text: "Unexpected error The logon attempt failed ID no: 8009030c Microsoft Exchange System Attendant occurred. " That would suggest a problem with authenticating as the service account, yet I was logged on with that account and the Exchange Management service starts up fine using ...

allow CRM mail merges on all records, not just the page
We want to print 2000 mailing labels. Using the mail merge we will have to go through the same process 10 times. Why not just allow mailmerges on all records on all pages? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Com...

When CRM 2005 going to be released in market?
Hi, I need to know when CRM 2005 will be released in market and any document which will tell the important features there in this new version and not there in CRM 3.0 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community...

when to use the Extract shape in flow chart
would like to know when to use the Extract shape in flow chart? I think this article by Nicholas Hebb may be helpful: http://www.breezetree.com/article-excel-flowchart-shapes.htm He says it's used when a process splits into parallel paths. Good luck : ) "arma" wrote: > would like to know when to use the Extract shape in flow chart? ...

You guys are great!
This is a great group! I know sometimes it is frustrating because we (novices ) fail to give you all of the facts, but the bottom line is that I ALWAYS get the answer to my questions!! THANKS! Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- I've learned more through the years from hanging out in this group than any other source. I try to answer questions as often as I can, but I learn way more than I teach. I think that is part of the nature of participation. Tom &quo...

Crm sql error 05-24-07
When i try to do a full text search on my knowladge base articles i receive an error saying - "sql server timeout expired." i have checked and full text search is enabled on the sql server. how do i enable it and where? ...

(Follow on from previous post) Using IF statements
I have an alternating set of three columns, labelled (in row 5) Beg, Mid and End. They represent the beginning, middle and end of each month. Row 24 contains values for these periods. I would like to calculate the average for all Beg columns, for all Mid columns and for all End columns. In a previous post I got as far as putting following formulae in three different cells: =AVERAGE(IF('Cash flow'!5:5="Beg",'Cash flow'!24:24,"")) =AVERAGE(IF('Cash flow'!5:5="Mid",'Cash flow'!24:24,"")) =AVERAGE(IF('Cash flow'!5:5=&...

Sub-Query not reflecting changes to the master query it uses
Error in Access 2007: Changes to criteria in a query used as master query are not reflected in sub-queries (which refer directly, and only, to that master query) unless the database is closed then re-opened. Why? I'm using XL professional, have 1gb ram, Access 2007 installed as part of Office 2007. I'm using one table; all of my sub-queries refer to a master query within my database. Ex: If I make a change to my master query so that it collects a limited range of dates, and then switch to a sub-query referring to that master, the change in records shown in the master is not...

Using images in microsoft publisher to create flyers
Are you able to use images in microsoft publisher to create flyers and distribute those flyers via mail? Thanks in advance Sure... http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tou.aspx See the EULA If you have a valid license to Office, you can use the clips: Personal items Business items, under the following restrictions: 1. The clip should not be used as a part of your logo. 2. If you are selling an item which depicts the clip, the clip cannot be the primary value of the item ( you cannot sell a clipart collection or sell a book of just clipart, etc) -- Paul Ballou MVP Office --...

Using an email list
When I send an email to a list I compiled, it seems that each recipient sees the whole list. How can I send the email to each person so he/she sees only their name and not the names of the other recipnents? 1-Is there a way to "hide" the names of the other recipients? 2-Is there a way to do more than hide the names of the others -- but to prevent the savvy recipient from seeing them? Thanx in advance. Dave In news:1155742168.330994.234730@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com, dave <drafky@fl.aspira.org> typed: > When I send an email to a list I compiled, it seems that each &g...

Can I still use check boxes?
Hello I have spent weeks trying to use Check boxes on my form in Access 2003. I received samples of code from this forum, but unfortunately I'm still a beginner in vba. My head aches but I hope this time I'll be lucky and I can use correctly you help. In http://allenbrowne.com/NoYesNo.html web site. 'The interface does not offer Check Box as an option, but you can set the property programmatically like this: CurrentDb.TableDefs("Table1").Fields("Field1").Properties("DisplayControl") = CInt(acCheckBox)'.' Where in my tabl...

Locking Tables
I am using MS Office '07. Looking to create a DB in Access. It would have multi tables. I would like to have ONE table only that is password protected. Is this possible? The table that would like locked would include Emp Names & Salaries. Yes its possible. Create a separate Database with your Employee data table in it and password protect it. Then in your main App link to the protected table. You need to manage user access to only allow authorised viewing! "JWhitehead" wrote: > I am using MS Office '07. Looking to create a DB in Access. It would ha...

Hi Guys. First Time Poster
Hi guys. First time poster long time reader. Just wanted to say "Hi" ;) On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really excited about this stock. Say's it could make us some really BIG money. You guys should check it out. Just spreading the wealth ;) Go to http://www.otcbb.com and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the growth is :) Let me know what you guys think ;) -- noah799 ...

Help-how to install a macro for everyone to use
This may not be in the right category but I thought I would try here. I have a macro that I want to send to 120 people. These people are located in many areas of the country and DO NOT use Excel very often. Originally with 2003, we created an addin that had a custom toolbar with a button assigned to a macro. They would double click the addin and then when they load their CSV file, the custom button would format it appropriately. This addin would also work with 2007, copy addin to c:\ double click and somehow it created a custom menu with the button on it and it worked. NO...

You guys still here?
hey...it's 2010. VB6 is getting pretty long in the tooth. lol just kidding...We have a big cash cow piece still out in the field (pasture?) and would be collecting unemployment if msvbvm60.dll suddenly died. Despite the warm and fuzzy feeling I get from this: Support Statement for Visual Basic 6.0 on Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbrun/ms788708.aspx I feel a nagging urgency to get an asp.net version of our product out there pronto. I've always been a 'If it ain't broke' kinda guy (obviously no...

Help! Help! Help please: CRM Deployment Manager, Workflow manager!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C50AAE.4D0B9880 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have installed CRM server 1.0 on Windows Ad 2000 Server and all the = required service and applications have been started/installed. On CRM Deployment: The licence manager has been confugured and licenced = users. The first problem was that ' I did not have right to perform the = action'. Now, after four days, I access the system and it says that " = it is not responding... contact syste...

Using VB with Outlook
Hello people. I'm trying to use VB to send emails. But when I use the Omsg.Send method it puts the message in the "outbox". So I then have to go to the outbox and manually send the email. I need to send the message immediately......anybody got any ideas? Thanks Bob See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/sendnow.htm for sample code. FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or, via web interface, at http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=micros...

I would like to know how to automate graph using drop down list
I would like to know how to automate the graph using drop down list where I can select the appropriate parameters. Jon Peltier has some interactive charting examples: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ChartByControl.html Lokesh wrote: > I would like to know how to automate the graph using drop down list where I > can select the appropriate parameters. -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html In addition to Debra's suggestion, check Dynamic Charts http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html...

using pivot table
dear all, i have table with 100.000 rows... column a (no) column b (customer) column c (cities name) 1 reza new york 2 bob Chicago 3. john California 4. billy New York ..... 100.000 Susi New York now using pivot table or others i want to have output the names of that cities and how much cities in that table. if new york have more that 1000 in that table, still new york will count as one... the result new york chicago california etc hope you understand what i want to archive.... please hel...

Select which file to use in Integration Manager
I would like to be able to select the file that is to be imported with Integration Manager at the time the integration is run. Is that possible? Or can it only be set up for one file. Thanks for any help. Bob You can use vbscript to prompt you for the file name. You could use IM to use the standard Graphical UI to open file etc but that can get complicated... HS "Bob Harrison" <bobh@tds.net> wrote in message news:1139499714.660048.85750@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... >I would like to be able to select the file that is to be imported with > Integration Manager at th...

Where do you guys buy???
So where does everyone like to buy their POS hardware and stuff? I'm looking on-line for TSP 700 printers and there's a boat-load of choices including eBay. Anybody have a good vendor with good prices they really like to work with? Please don't plug yourself unless others here will also confirm you are good to buy from. :) - Rex I would ask you where do you intend to send it for repair when it breaks? That is where I would say to buy it from. Most of these online web resellers don't know anything about fixing what they sell. All they want is your money. They have $0...

Using Google Desktop or Personalized Homepage for CRM RSS Feed
Is it possible to load one of the RSS views into either Google's Hompage or Desktop? If so, what do I need to do from the CRM RSS UI? --Dodd ...

How do I set Out of Office in Outlook 2007 using a specific time of the day range
I work part time and I need my Out of Office reply to automatically switch on at 2:30pm and switch off at 9:30am. I have searched extensively to no avail and your help will be much appreciated. Currently I have to remember to turn it on manually and if I am not at my desk then the message does not get sent out which reflects on Customer Service. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Uploading & Downloading Files using ASP.NET http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/aa36fbdd-b4be-4ecc-b9cd-7cc6fc1980a4/uploading--downloading-f.aspx Are you using Exchange server 2007? If...

CRM Mobile on MDA
Hello I've installed the CRMMobile(english) on my SBS2003 and my MDA II(Pocket PC 2003 german) The installation was sucessfull, but when i try to start the Application on my Pocket PC , an error occurs: Missing MethodException CRMAppShell::Main+0xaa Has anybody an idea? Thx Englisch CRMMobile on German PDA does not work. Kurz des geht net. Musste warten bis deutsches CRMMobile herauskommmt. cu Benjamin "Daniel Tschuemperlin" schrieb: > Hello > > I've installed the CRMMobile(english) on my SBS2003 and my MDA II(Pocket PC > 2003 german) > The installa...

interactive picture using behaviors
I want to add an interactive feature to my website which allows people to click to make an animated candle appear and then stay there, even if clicked again. I also would like them to be able to add a name below or beside the animated candle, but I have a feeling that the addition of a name would be asking too much from FP 2003. Any help would be much appreciated (but please, keep it simple). Thanks! Producing the candle is fairly easy - see http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/tests/show-and-hide.aspx for an example. To use a name requires a form and form processing with javascri...