Documentation CD of MSCRM 3.0

Hi there,

I've downloaded MSCRM 3.0 beta and in the SDK there's a sample code of
dynamicpicklists indicating to be in the documentation CD. Where can i
download that cd for this version? or is there any place else to find that
code?

thanks in advance,

Diogo Maya Monteiro
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

If you check the readme in the doc folder, it has links to the SDK online.
This download has the samples you are looking for.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"Diogo Monteiro" <DiogoMonteiro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Hi there,

I've downloaded MSCRM 3.0 beta and in the SDK there's a sample code of
dynamicpicklists indicating to be in the documentation CD. Where can i
download that cd for this version? or is there any place else to find that
code?

thanks in advance,

Diogo Maya Monteiro

0
Matt

redirect my documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? = I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this?? thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?
I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this document? Frank C. If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web s...

Few issues with upgrade to GP 10.0
Hi, We have come across a couple problems while trying to upgrade from GP 9.0 SP2 and GP 8.0 SP5 to GP 10. I have looked through all the release notes and upgrade documentation and could not find solutions for these problems. Upgrade from GP 9.0 SP2 to GP 10.0 ------------------------------------------ I get past the GP 10 installation and dynamics database upgrade portions of the upgrade. Once I get to the upgrade of the company database, I get the following error: File not found: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\SQL\0\Upgrade.dll.UPGRADE_9_0_259.DRIVER_INI I could find no i...

macro error #3
qq That's not a lot of error to be going on with - A tad more explanation may just help!!! -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "qq" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:881940F4-FEFB-48F3-94BF-750BABEB23F1@microsoft.com... > qq --- Outgo...

SMTP Error 452 4.3.1 Out of memory in Exchange Server 2000
After a successful Disaster Recovery of a Exchange 2000 Server (which is a Windows Domain Controller) - I installed Win 2000 Server + SP4, Exchange 2000 + SP3 and the Exchange Backup I get this strange error when I try to TELNET servername 25 and send the MAIL FROM:myself@mydomain.com 452 4.3.1 Out of memory The SMTP Service throws this error, but I can't find any hint in the event log. There is plenty of space on all disks and the permissions on "vsi 1" folders are also correct. Maybe an important hint: Prior to do the test, I installed the Trendmicro Client Server Messaging ...

backing up data to cd writer
I use to be able to back up my quickbooks data to my cd directly now with XP Pro a cdwriting software intercepts the data nad than saysa you have file waiting to be written and so on How can I get rid of that bullshit and just back up to my cd direct any body know Please help respectfully beav ...

Open documents in new window
I recently uninstalled an add-in (Office Tab), and since then all instances of Word 2007 (on XP SP3) open in the same window, rather than in new windows, which is my preference. I'm pretty sure I remember having to change it to the "open in new window" for the default setting a couple of years ago when I first started using 2007, but can't seem to find out how that is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. David uncheck the Windows in Taskbar in the View dialog under office menu under the Microsoft Office Button. Hope this helps DeanH &quo...

Bug of float/double number operation in mfc 9.0 ???
Hi, I am using visual studio 2008. I have statement as follows: double a = 17745.0; double b = 18200.0; double c = 14560.0; double d = 18200.0; double x = (a*b) - (c*d); x should be = 57967000, but its result = 57967008 Anybody know why this problem occurs? Thanks in advance! No. I just ran the calculations in my Floating Point Explorer and the value I get is 57967000. What you neglected to show here was the means you used to ascertain this result, so there is insufficent information to replicate this. joe On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:58:28 -0700, Saitama <Saitama@discussions.mi...

Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
I have the labels ready to go. Using Microsoft Word. When I try to print the labels, I get a blank page. I tried two printers, HP and Brother. Same thing with both. Any suggestions? Check the font formatting. Make sure that it is not hidden. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bburkesj" <bburkesj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B881C096-C3F6-475B-B00A-F75C2DED0D73@microsoft.c...

Simple Formula #3
I have a spreadsheet that I am using for check in and check outs. I was wondering if i could write a formua or a simple macro that when a cell is blank it does nothing, but as soon as the designated cell has any value it does a strike thru a number of cells....ie. a1, b1, c1 all have values. d1 is blank. d1 gets any value. after d1 has a value the formula would now strikethru all a1, b1, c1, d1. what woudl a formula or macro look like for something like that. i was hoping it would all be automated instead of having to run a macro each time highlight columns A:D and select Format->Co...

Can't publish reports to MS CRM 3.0
I've created a custom quote report using VS 2003. I'm running MS CRM 3.0 with SQL 2000. The report runs fine in VS 2003 and I can publish through VS using deploy solution. The report actually does publish to the all reports category and I can run it just fine. However, I need this report to be specifically associated with the Quotes and available from within the Quote form. If I publish the report using the method that I just described, I cannot edit the report categorization through the GUI for the following: - Category - Related Record Types - Display In When I go the Mo...

$$$ MONEY REAL QUICK $$$ #3
Do you want to make MONEY REAL QUICK ? Let me share the links that made me a fortune and will make you rich, too. In just two years you can make one Million Dollars: USD 1.000.000.- Check out these money machines: http://cash2k10.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net http://cash2k10.forexrobot.hop.clickbank.net http://cash2k10.forexace.hop.clickbank.net All of these programs have been thoroughly tested by thousands of users across the US and Europe. These programs do work: Just with http://cash2k10.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net alone I have made a staggering USD 6287.- within 10 days. Yes. You will ...

open the document instead of the inquiry window
When adding a PO to a service call, we click the PO number and it opens the PO inquiry screen. We need it to open the actual PO/document screen so the addresses can be modified as needed, etc. Is there a setting somewhere in GP to allow this? ...

Saving an Excel document after moving additional worksheets to it
I have a 'master' spreadsheet that I would like to add additional tabs to. I'm not having any problems moving the worksheets into the document but when I try to save the file its not happening. I have tried renaming the file, saving to a pen drive but nothing seems to be working. I seem to be able to save the first worksheet but then reopening and saving additional worksheets without success. Would anyone have any idea why I am unable to save the file.....thanks ...

Microsoft Documentation
Hi, I came across this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess. Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical overviews of other products which maybe of interest? Thanks "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75543666-0178-4559-9D60-01E16B1E3428@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I came across this > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966...

Changing the Zoom to open a document in 100%
When I open a particular document on my computer it automatically shows it at 100% Zoom. However, my boss has a problem showing the document on his computer at less than 100%. He would like to change it so that he does not have to adjust it at 100% every time he opens the document. Can you tell me how this could be done? Do you really want the zoom changed to 100% or do you want it so that he can see the same columns as you see? If you want to set the zoom to 100%, you can do something like this in your auto_open (or workbook_open) code: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Dim wks ...

Where is documentation of VBA Chart properties and methods?
Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. Never mind. I realized that the Excel VBA help file was not installed. Sorry about the dumb questions. "Hmmm..." <blahbla@blahl.com> wrote in message news:1wDRa.106421$Io.9109532@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties > and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. > > ...

Move pages from document to document?

Remote Users for GP 8.0
We have a remote site with 5 users that are connected to us via a T1 point to point at 1.5mbps. We would like to have these w/s connect to run great plains. Is a vpn possible? SHould we use a terminal server? Any advantages in using citrix? Thanks John John, I would usually recommend Terminal Server 2003 for what you're describing. VPN only (without TS or Cirtix) is not supported by MS, nor advisable, even over a point to point T1 you're not going to like the performance. Citrix doesn't really offer too many advantages over TS for 5 users, but is also a viable alter...

How to dsiplay Word Document inside a control in WinForms Applicat
Can I display word document in Windows Form Panel Control or any other control ? Here objective is not display word document as seperate application but show the word document inside the windows Form. Thanks, --Israr Hi, I think we can do this using OLE control(VB). Thanks, Senthil. S -- senthilkumarabi ...

My documents
Hello all, Vaguely I remember the is a global (windows) variable which points to the 'My Documents' path. Because users may change the default path C:\My Documents, I can not use that path to save a file from Access. Can someone help me out. Thx, Ludovic Open a command prompt, and type: set Use Environ() in your code. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Vsn" <vsn at hotmail> wrote in message news:eqcTzkZ1HHA.5992@TK2M...

Referring to cells by range names #3
cool. half way there. now if i go to another page and want to refer to the cell "a john", bu i want to use another cell to pull the "a" and the "john", how do i d that? let us say that the matrix aboce is in the array a1:d4. th theory here is that i want to create a report by typing john, mary o pete into a cell (for this exercise, cell q5) and typing either a, b o c into another cell (for this exercise, t3), and then typing a formul in cell t5 that references q5 and t3 but returns the same value as if had typed "a john -- rllane4 -----------------------...

Move a document from an offline printer queue to an online queue?
Running under Vista Home Premium SP2. I have three printers installed: One online that I want to use, one offline that I use only occasionally, and one at my dad's house that I use when I use my PC on his network. The online printer is the default, of course. I'm not sure how I did it, but I have a few documents that went to the wrong printer queues. Assume for the sake of argument that I can't reprint those documents. Is there a way I can transfer them from the wrong queues to the online printer? I'm smart enough not to consciously select a different prin...

How to change document template
How it is possible to change internal documentation template for "reports" in UML software section??? I want to add there me own template ...

Message Rule #3
How do I create a message rule based on the contents of the From field? In the Message Rules dialog, there are options to base rules on Subject line entries, Body entries, etc. There is a 'From People or Distribution' which doesnt do what I want - it forces me to select an address book entry or create a new one. This I dont want to do either, because these are just unsolicited emails with From line entries other than an email address. The "specified words in sender's address" doesnt always work either. I use Outlook 2003. When I use the wizard, there is a From line opti...