Do you have a micromanager? know how to handle

Do you have a micromanager boss ? Do you know how to handle a
micromanager boss ? A Micromanager also creates a barrier between
himself and the employees and this also creates distrust in the work
environment.  Are you a micromanager yourself ? check for yourself..
http://todaysmanager.blogspot.com/2009/08/are-you-micromanager-check-it-out-for.html
Good Day...
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Process handle leakage
Hi All, My program is written by MFC with many thread created for processing. And i found that the Handle count in the Task manager of my program will increase after a long run. And i have tried to use WinDbg to check what kind of handle is increasing, and it was Process, but in my source code, i cannot find any function call like CreateProcess, and since my program is quite big, so i would like to know what kinds of API will create Process handle to make me more easy to find the problem. And i have checked that when the handle is increasing, no CreateThread is called. So any s...

Heeelp....Does anybody know...
....when MS create simply and easy integration CRM with ERP systems (AX,NAV)... Many customers every day ask me about the same... On all my presentations customers ask always ...when... Who know.....heeelp Scribe is the best way to go I have to agree with Nate, Scribe is the best option for integrating ANYTHING to CRM. "Nate G" wrote: > Scribe is the best way to go > ...

Anyone know when there might be a fix for the "corrupt font error" issues??????
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3233316366_1747827 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Its such a major pain. I have tried everything on the boards, and they are temp fixes at best. -ww- --B_3233316366_1747827 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Anyone know when there might be a fix for the &quot;corrupt font err= or&q...

Uninstall Sales for Outlook Client if you don't know which user has been used for installing
Hi Does anybody know a method for uninstalling Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook Client without loggin on as the user which installed Sales for Outlook Client? Furthermore I hvae expirienced several cases where Add/ Remove Programs tells me, that the program does not exist, even if it has not been uninstalled yet. I'm still trying to figure out what triggers this behaviour and it might have something to do with problems created when restoring the SQL-databses. But, anyway ...when I discover this problem, my only way out is to re-instal the entire PC. I would be realy happy if somebody coul...

How can I know when a field is repeating during while data entry
My manager has this query. He is entering the stock details of his phamacy. He has 6 columns. One is "name of the distributor", the second is "bill number or invoice number", the third is "amount to be paid", the fourth is "cheque number" the fifth is whether it has been "paid" or is "unpaid". The lst coumn I have given conditional formatting, so that if it is paid, it will show the fonts in green and if it is unpaid, it will show the fonts in red. Now our query is that after say about 50 rows of enteries made, he would like ...

How do I know which type of email server (POP3, HTTP,etc) mine is.
When setting up an email account, I don't know which type of server to use. My email is on www.gmx.at. Should i use POP3 or HTTP or another one? "ema" <ema@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1029CAAF-7FDA-4629-B0CE-D8999BE16609@microsoft.com... > When setting up an email account, I don't know which type of server to > use. > My email is on www.gmx.at. Should i use POP3 or HTTP or another one? So what does gmx.at say when you call them? What do their help web pages say? Unless it's web only it's probably pop, the vast majority of...

Handling key presses
I have tree and list views (contained in a CSplitter) in which I would like to handle keyboard input. The up, down, left and right arrow keys work for traversing the tree / list, but I want the space bar to perform an action and the tab / shift-tab to move between the views. I have added handlers for =TVN_KEYDOWN and WM_KEYDOWN to the tree view and put breakpoints in them but neither get called when I press a key from within the tree view. So how do I do this? --- Al. ...

minimalist wants to know: is it possible to get a single bar on IE
on IE6 I had my menus, commands, & address window all on the same bar. Why can't I do that with IE8? why is there a 'favorites' button next to my tabs (even with fav bar disabled) when i have a drop-down favorites list from the menu bar anyway? ...& why do I need a search window when my home page is a search engine? too much redundant crap that I cant turn off. I want to get rid of the favorites button, the search box, & put the rest on a single bar... I'd go back to IE6, but Vista wont allow me to view or remove installed MS prgs like XP did. ...

How to handle pop-up menu event?
Hi I use VC++ MFC 4.2 Professional. I need to handle a pop-up menu on a CListCtrl item. So when users right click on one of the item, a pop-up menu will be shown. I have successfully creating the pop-up menu. Now the problem is how to handle those menu if users choose one of them? I mean how to catch the event? Thank you very much. void CToiawaseDlg::OnRclickLstData(NMHDR* pNMHDR, LRESULT* pResult) { int iIndex = m_lst_data.GetNextItem( -1, LVNI_SELECTED ); if( iIndex != -1 ){ CHistory* pHistory = ( CHistory* )m_lst_data.GetItemData( iIndex ); ASSERT( pHistory ); HMENU hMnu ...

Anyone on the inside know when Yukon is coming?
How about pricing as well? I'm really interested in the 'native' xml capabilities. Updating at the node-level especially. Not much has been disclosed. Details will be unveilded at the PDC in October, Attendants will get a beta version. They may be setting a target release date once they collected enough feedback from the closed beta that's going on right now. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor "Baseman" <nospam_productdata@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:PbQ4b.15021$j26.10001@lakeread02... > How about pricing as well? I'...

Handles Dates in 19th Century Wrong
I have been working with an Excel sheet that I need to enter 19th century dates. When you enter a date as an example: 3/4/1897, the cell will not format correctly. When I try to import this data to Access I get errors for dates that are in the 19th century. Any ideas? On Sat, 9 Aug 2003 18:50:03 -0700, "Jerry Malone" <jerry.malone@mchsi.com> wrote: >I have been working with an Excel sheet that I need to >enter 19th century dates. When you enter a date as an >example: 3/4/1897, the cell will not format correctly. Excel's date numbering system starts from 1/...

Handle Application timeout feature.
Hi In my MFC Dialog based application, I want to add application timeout option. If the application is undisturbed for predetermined time, the application shall logout automatically. Otherwise the operator shall use the application if it is within the predetermined time. Hence the mouse & keyboard movements of application have to be tracked Please sugest a suitable solution for above option. Thanks in advance. Try this.... Inside your App's PreTranslateMessage(...) check for WM_KEYDOWN, WM_LBUTTONDOWN, WM_RBUTTONDOWN, WM_MBUTTONDOWN, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, WM_NCRBUTTONDOWN, WM_NCMBU...

Revision level tracking
We're struggling with making revision info more visible for our inventory handlers and making it more visible in GP to see available inventory by revision level. Lot tracking appears to be the only way to keep up with inventory quantities by rev level in GP, but maybe I'm missing something. We're also considering introducing a new part number for each rev (e.g. 12345-A would be replaced by 12345-B). There would be a lot of maintenance involved in doing this but otherwise it seems like a workable approach. This would also give us a way to specify a revsision level for BO...

Mixed Data Handling
Hi, I have a mixed data set as exampled below, Type Value A 14 B 0.156 C 1.65 A 18 D 400 C 1.56 C 1.72 .... .... .... Question: How can I graph these variables individually without chancin' the data structure? Note: I can not use autofilter or any other macro, this data set will be updated every 2hours, but can make any link to this data set freely. Thx for your concern Emre �NAL Statistician http://www.geocities.com/dusemre You can make a pivot table from this data. The data is unchanged, as the P...

How to know if a brand new transaction has been saved
Hello to all, When a user opens a screen, for example Payables Transaction Entry, a new Voucher Number is displayed on the form but, since the user hasn't typed anything else on the screen, the changed() function returns false. What I need is the following: a) When the form opens, run the forche changes method, how do I do that? b) If the user selects an existing transaction, run the clear changes method, how do I do that? -- Best regards, Sergio Romero Exactly what are you trying to do? Normally, you can check the 'Display Existing Record' field to see if the transaction...

Does anybody knows some reporting tool other than Crystal Reports
Hey Friends I am in need of a Reporting Tool.Do i have any other option other than Crystal Reports ,CR have increased their prices and hence currently out of budget.I just want some data to be displayed reading from a ODBC database and a few Graphs. Plz Help Vikrant, As the number of suggestions can't exactly be described as overwhelming, let me try what I suppose you don't want to hear: why not give it a shot yourself? http://www.codeproject.com/printing/ and http://www.codeguru.com/printing/index.shtml contains lots of code to get you started, and even though graphs might be inti...

How do I know the real recipients of the "Undisclosed-Recipient"?
Hi, In my mail server is it possible to know the real recipients of the "Undisclosed-Recipient"? Thanks for help. Jason On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:16:46 +0800, "Jason Huang" <JasonHuang8888@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >In my mail server is it possible to know the real recipients of the >"Undisclosed-Recipient"? >Thanks for help. > >Jason > The BCC? no. However, Exchange 2003 message journaling has a switch that allows you to capture that information. ...

How to handle special "sentinal" characters encoded on magstripes
I purchased a card printer and encoder planning on starting a loyalty program. I encoded the customer account number, but when I swipe the card to look-up the customer, my reader includes the start and end characters in the lookup field (accessed through F7 on the POS screen). I think those characters are required to be there, but is there a way to handle them on the look-up? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_08B0_01C6F6F2.F5F99190 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Brain, Turn off the sta...

How do I know whether i have a POP3 or IMAP server and a SMTP server?
I have no idea what type of email that i have. The setup asks for whether I have a POP3 or IMAP server and the address of it. I don't even know what that means. The email I have is based from my school: albany.edu. The address I use to access the mail is https://webmail.albany.edu/src/login.php How do I figure out how to set up my Outlook? Also, I have another email address based on www.aol.com that I would also like to connect. How do I set that one up as well? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 1. Ask your school mail admin for that information - no one here would k...

Cells don't display color
Hi, I have a user who is not able to see the color formatting of the cells unless he shows the worksheet in print preview mode. For example, he'll select a range of cells and will color them yellow. Nothing appears to change, however, if he does a print preview, he can see the yellow cells. Additionally, when the worksheet is sent to other users, they are able to see the color. Does anyone know what the problem may be? Is there a setting in the options that may be set incorrectly in his Excel? Thanks for your help, Ryan Ryan, Does this article throw any light http://supp...

browser don't know if you have specified runat=server
I just wonder if you use a html control and add runat=server to html control making it a html server control. I assume that the browser doesn't know if you have specified runat=server or not. Is that correct understood ? //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in message news:s5bTm.13398$U5.200312@newsb.telia.net... > I just wonder if you use a html control and add runat=server to html > control making it a html server control. > I assume that the browser doesn't know if you have specified runat=server > or not...

How do I know what my IP address is?
I am trying to set up an email account in Outlook and I don't know what my IP is Rockytom61 <Rockytom61@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to set up an email account in Outlook and I don't know > what my IP is You don't need to know your IP address to create an account. Why do you think you do? IN fact, there's a good chance that every time you boot your PC it will have a different IP address. It depends on how it is assigned. -- Brian Tillman Do you mean you do not know what your ISP is? Nowhere in Outlook does it require you for your IP ...

Handling Roommates in MS Money?
Hi all Does Microsoft Money allow you to adjust your budget planning for a roommate? It seems that I can either include all my cash outlays and include all the money he pays me (in which case my budget isn't really accurate, at least in terms of the percentage for each category), or I can omit him altogether and cut all my apartment-related outlays in half, in which case I can't track them all very well Is there any other solution? ...

fill handle #4
I often have to copy data from a cell into the 4 cells below it. I use the fill handle to do this. Because it is often numbers, Excel assumes i want to fill a series and not just copy the data. Is there a way to default this to always copy instead of filling in series? Try right-click on fill handle and drag down When you release, there's a pop-up menu for you to select "Copy Cells" -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Brenda" <Brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6328...