Deleting a Customized Report

I have created a customized service report that I no
longer need.  How do I delete the report?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Eric
0
Eric
10/22/2003 7:02:00 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

You need to contact MBS to get a utility to do this

"Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have created a customized service report that I no
> longer need.  How do I delete the report?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
> Eric

0
John
10/22/2003 7:07:01 PM
Hi Eric!

If you contact microsoft support - they have a tool that you can download to
delete a report for you.

"Crystal Enterprise Report Management Toolkit for Microsoft CRM"

Thanks!
Kristina

"Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have created a customized service report that I no
> longer need.  How do I delete the report?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
> Eric

0
Kristina

Cannot delete subreport

customize lookup view filters
allow modifications to lookup view filters in order to display active OR inactive records ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5f27178f-9284-4c72-afde-b388848e6c...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Time Card Report #2
Does anyone know if there is a more user friendly template for Time Card report ? We pay employees every 2 weeks and whenever I run a 2 week report, it only shows one date and below this date it sums up 2 dates of cumulative time worked instead of showing the isolated 2 dates. In other words, under a Monday 5/1, it will show 15 hours which actually means that the person worked cumulatively 15 hours on Monday 5/1 AND Monday 5/8... but Time Card report doesn't show the 5/8 separately which is quite confusing and invonvenient. Any help would be highly appreciated! Here is an addit...

Rule for Deleted Items

Headers not Visible on Sub Report
Hello, I have developed a main report and a sub report. I made the sub report a part of the main by dragging it from the navigational pane. However, now, when doing a print preview, the headers cannot be seen. Please help; I am 'under the gun' to get this done. Thank you. -- phm PS: The property is visible. WHICH headers cannot be seen? I will assume you mean the page headers of the subreport. You can emulate the page headers in the subreport by adding top-level grouping level based on the value of =1. Add the controls you want to see to this new group leve...

Customize Outlook Today #25
Wnen I click on Customize Outlook Today, nothing happens. I have reinstalled Microsoft Office 2000, but it did not correct the problem. I'm experiencing the same problem. >-----Original Message----- >Wnen I click on Customize Outlook Today, nothing happens. >I have reinstalled Microsoft Office 2000, but it did not >correct the problem. >. The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820...

Delete macros

Making changes to customizations.xml and re-importing
On one of my first installations, using the wizard, I made the mistake of renaming accounts to vendors. Using customization, I went into the account entity and changed every reference to vendor to account that I could. But in some of the public views, like when I click account using Internet Explorer the first column says vendor name. If I export customizations and open the customizations.xml in FrontPage I can find all the references to vendor name. [We have a graphic design department, so we are a little familiar with XML, but the inpact of changes on MS CRM 3.0. They feel it is s...

Tree customization
Actually the tree is very big, suppose I want to create my own folde based on mail rules, now also the tree is growing. But some of the tre nodes, I am not using, like Calendar, Notes, Journal, Tasks. So I want to group these under som folder or hide them. Is this possible with any customization? Ramesh ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com rameshkuamrp <rameshkuamrp.129tpz@outlookforum.com> wrote: > Actually the tree is very big, suppose I want to crea...

Possibility of use of the Microsoft CRM UI Controls in Customization
There are many dll files in wwwroot/bin directory. Is microsoft planing to expose dlls i.e UI controls for ISV customization later? they have not been exposed yet janet. also no word of any plans to do so "Janet" <jzou@menlogroup.com> wrote in message news:08d701c361ff$84c73b70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > There are many dll files in wwwroot/bin directory. Is > microsoft planing to expose dlls i.e UI controls for ISV > customization later? ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

outlook reporting wrong time
When someone sends emails to me, the time shown is one hour before. Example, the email was sent at 11:00 am but the received time in my local outlook shows 10:00 am. Is there any settings that I need to change. Thanks All ...

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Deleting an email

Report Cost of Goods from 3 months ago
Has anybody created a custom report that they would like to share that shows what the cost of goods of an inventory was on a specified date? It is now March, and many customers are just now realizing they need to know what their cost of goods was on January 1st. This happens every year. I understand that if this report does exist, it would show the cost of goods for January's cost values rather than March's cost values. This is ok, just think of it as the consequences of procrastinating on your taxes. :) Thanks in advance, Andy Miller - amiller@rvpsystems.com Check the knowle...

How to generate reports using certain accounts
Hello all, I am using MS Money Plus Deluxe. I inputed my online Banking logon information and MS Money retrives all of my accounts linked to that logon (5 accounts). Now there are only two accounts that I want to have MS Money manage and generate reports for. I have "closed" the remaining 3 accounts within MS Money so that the two I want are showing as open. However, when I choose to generate a monthly report it includes transactions from all of the accounts linked to my banking login info. I have searched and searched for a filter to disclude those unwanted accounts, but no...

#Deleted