Default activities view

Is there anyway of setting the default activities home page to display
activities by appointments? It defaults to all activities, I would it to go
straight to all appointments.

Thanks.

0
Martin
7/28/2006 8:36:53 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Anchor windows in a view
Hi All, I need to be able to show permanent windows on a view in the form of a tooltip which needs to have an anchor placed on any edge. Does anyone know of any projects in codeproject or codeguru or anywhere else?? There is number of ways it can be implemented. The easiest one would be to use CDialogBar and place edit control in it. Make that bar a child of a frame that hosts a view. "W Akthar" wrote: > Hi All, > > I need to be able to show permanent windows on a view in > the form of a tooltip which needs to have an anchor > placed on any edge. > &...

Hello How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange 2007? Thanks! Look up: New-RecipientDomain Get-EMailAddressPolicy New-EMailAddressPolicy Set-EMailAddressPolicy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Ronald" <2omikk@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uOf%23x$$nKHA.5520@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello > > How to add an additional email domain and make it default for Exchange > 2007? > > Thanks! > We have a dedicated group for SBS...

workplace default pane default tab
Hi, Strange as it may seem, some users cannot find "Default tab" and "Default pane" to customize in the General tab of the Workplace (either in Client or Web Access). Even those who already used it, do no find it anymore. How can this be achieved (customization / programming)? Thanks a lot. ...

Stop Users Deleting opportunity and Activity
Hi Anybody know is it possible to protect Opportunity and Activity entities once created so that they can not be deleted ? hi Carl, Assuming the role is Salesperson. go to Setting -> Business unit Settings -> Security Roles -> Salesperson ->Core Records Under Core Records, you will see Delete Column and Opportunity Row. Make sure Delete right is set to None Selected. This will stop user with Salesperson role to delete Opportunity created. Do the same for activities. Hope this helps. Regards, Eunice "Carl S." wrote: > Hi > > Anybody know is it po...

Form defaults
Hi, I have a button on a form that disables and rearranges controls. I think I went into design view it it pressed and that control arrangement became the default. I cannot change it back though. I tried clicking the button twice and everything goes back to how it should be in form view. Then when I go to design mode everything goes to the wrong defaults. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for your help. ...

Default Catagory
Is ther a way in Outlook 2002 and 2003 to set a default catagory to all new Calendar items when they are created i.e. "Work" and then add any others you require? Also can you add a catogory to all the existing items in the calendar again "Work" in one go without destorying any existing catogories? Thanks Shane ...

Change default outlook calendar
I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. How? David <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just went from outlook 2002 to outlook 2003 pro. > > I now have a default calendar that I would like to delete > because of all of its errors (duplicates, etc.) and > replace it with a clean copy of an alternative calendar. > How? Create a new PST and set it to be your default delivery locat...

Change default font and size for comments?
Does anyone know how to do the above? Many thanks Anita Hi Anita! Right-click on the desktop > Properties Appearance tab > Item dropdown, select Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK You'll see that you can change the font and colour as well. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au To change the default font size (this will also change the settings for tooltips in Excel and other programs): Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font ...

Statistics on the popularity of Workgroups vs. Active Directory
Hi All, I am looking for statistics on the use of Workgroups vs. Active Directory. The licensing model for our product depends upon whether the client is a member of an Active Directory Domain. Supporting Workgroups may be problematic for us in the future, so we are wondering if there are numbers somewhere that might help us asses the impact of our decision. Cheers, Geoff Hello GLT101, Do you like to manage on each machine the same local user accounts and passwords for shared folder access? Each time on one machine it is changed, for full access you have to change it ...

Footer defaults
I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them the default? -- Joe S. Hi create a new workbook with this footer and save this as a template (*.xlt file) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Joe S." <JoeS@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:4D12465C-3586-4F79-A000-19AB582C456C@microsoft.com... > I use a consistent protocol for footers on my reports but would like those > footers to exist in every file I create. Is there some way to make them th...

Default organization not default
Hey, I changed my default organization of CRM. However when opening the default server URL. Still the old default organization is opened. Resetting IIS, clearing the Internet Explorer cache en even rebooting the server does not help. Does someone have more ideas?? Thx. Mirella try to disable the other organization and keep the only one . access it with default and post us if you get the error. ------ Aamir http://danishmscrm.blogspot.com/ I disabled all the organizations except the one I that needs to be de default. Opening CRM with the default URL the following error is displa...

Setting the default contact list for Outlook 2007
When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact list, by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to make my Contact List the default? "brenda" <brenda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FED962FD-27E7-42BA-B0CE-FEA9256DDEC4@microsoft.com... > When I create an email message, and click on "To" to search my contact > list, > by default it always goes to the Global Address List. Is there a way to > make my Contact List the default? When that Address Book window opens, click Tool...

default mail programme
Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. See my answer in your other thread. On 30/04/2010 14:01, Digs@officeformac.com wrote: > Email Client: pop how do i make entourage my default email programme. -- Michel Bintener Microsoft MVP (Macintosh) *** Please always reply to the newsgroup. *** ...

How can you hide system defined views in CRM 4.0
In CRM 3.0 you could share the System view to remove them from a users list of views. I cannot see the Share functionality of Views in CRM 4.0 to do the same thing. How can you hide system views in CRM 4.0 Unfortunately, in v4.0 the system views cannot be hidden. This would be a good suggestions for next update. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "B" wrote: > In CRM 3.0 you could share the System view to remove them from a users list > of views. I cannot see the Share functionality of Views in CRM 4.0 t...

viewing BBC Reciepients
I sent an email and used the bcc to also send to other people. How do I check to see who I sent it to? Open the email in the Sent Items folder <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:be7f01c43831$ed51a3c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I sent an email and used the bcc to also send to other > people. How do I check to see who I sent it to? ...

email default
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally empties my aol mail box. With 2000, I got my mail but it also stayed in aol. How can I change this? Change the Advanced tab on your Account Properties to leave the messages on the server. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Fran" <Fran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Changing & recalculating default values on a form
There are a number of occassions in my application where I use a calculated control (1) as the default value for an unbound control (2). Most of the time the user will accept this value and move forward; however, if one of the underlying values upon which the calculated control (1) is based changes, I would like the value of the unbound control (2) to be updated. I do not want to bind the control (2), because there will also be a few times when the user will need to change its (2) value independent of the value calculated in Control (1) Can I do this? Thanks so much. =?Utf-8?B?TGVM...

? change default line style from solid to dotted
In Format Cell Borders Line Style I use a dash or dotted box around cells rather than the solid line that is the default setting. How do I select a different line as the default. ...

Apply a View to All Folders
In Outlook Express, I could apply a View to all Newsgroup folders using the following steps: View > Current View > Define Views > Select a View > Apply View > To All Folders Until now, I thought I could do this (or something similar) in Windows Live Mail; but I now find I can't. There is no Current View on the View menu and I can't find how else to do it. I've checked WLM help on the Microsoft website but I can't find much help there. How do I apply a view to all newsgroup folders? TIA Geoff View | Show Or Hide | Create New View. ...

Default Meeting Times
I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 minutes in between meetings for whatever reason and it is to easy to default to the 30 and 60 minute time frames. Is this possible? "Stacey" <Stacey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4344BCCF-018D-44A2-9FED-0D0695B101A5@microsoft.com... >I am trying to re-set the default meeting times to either 25 minutes or 55 > minutes. I am working on implementing processes whereby people are given 5 > ...

INBOX: There are no items to show in this view
Hi, I have some users who were on an NT workstation using Outlook 2000 with Exchange Server 5.5 on our network. They received a brand new PC with Windows 2000 on it. When making sure their mail would open correctly, the messages in the Inbox are there but not viewable ("There are no items to show in this view"). They can view messages in any of the subfolders of the Inbox but not the Inbox itself as well as the Sent and Deleted Items boxes. They do not have any filters running. The only difference I saw was that one was using a Microsoft Outlook Profile instead of MS Exchan...

Subform view
Hi all, I have one subform in a main form which is working fine with the exception of how it looks whenever I open the main form. Whenever I open my main form, the view of the subform is always in the middle of the form. I need to scroll up to see the top of my subform. The subform does contain a lot of fields so I understand my users will need to use scroll bars. But is there anyway to start the view at the top of the subform? It is highly annoying to have to scroll up every time the record changes in order to start at the top of the subform. Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thank...

how to change the default position of a comment box
If a cell with a comment assigned to it is towards the edge of the (RH) side of the window, the comment box will only be partially visible. Can the default position of these boxes be changed to f.i. LH side of the cell? I know that during editing the text box position can be changed but that is not reflected permanently afterwards. I don't think you can change the default position of the comment. But you could use a macro to reposition them each time the workbook opens. Debra Dalgleish has some code that may help you get started at: http://contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset Yo...

default zoom
Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would prefer it to be 75% by default. Default Zoom Add-in v1.0 http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/add-ins There is always F9. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "hj" <hj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B474FAD1-BAC2-4518-BAF3-4049A635ADE2@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to change the default zoom in Publisher? Mine is 37%. I would > prefer it to be 75% by default. > > Thanks, Mary. I think the download probably won't work for...