Data Migration Framework fails on "Completed Activities"

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate some data (Accounts, Contacts and Activities) to
MS CRM 3.0 using the Data Migration Framework. I succeeded in migrating
the Accounts and Contacts and just 3 out of about 500 activities (the
activities are simple tasks associated with the accounts). I noticed
that all the non-migrated activities have status set to "Completed".
Moreover, when I change the status of those records to "In Progress"
(just to test) the migration succeeds. Does anyone know why this
happens? Why does the Data Migration Framework fail on Completed
Activities and is there any way to migrate them without changing their
status? Thanks very much in advance.

Regards.

0
soulism
8/1/2006 8:39:41 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Data Migration Framework fails on "Completed Activities"
Hi, I'm trying to migrate some data (Accounts, Contacts and Activities) to MS CRM 3.0 using the Data Migration Framework. I succeeded in migrating the Accounts and Contacts and just 3 out of about 500 activities (the activities are simple tasks associated with the accounts). I noticed that all the non-migrated activities have status set to "Completed". Moreover, when I change the status of those records to "In Progress" (just to test) the migration succeeds. Does anyone know why this happens? Why does the Data Migration Framework fail on Completed Activities and is the...

how to clean workplace list with completed activities ?
Hi Everyone, When email activities are completed they still show in the users workplace assigned list or in their other lists. are they going to stay there forevery ?? or is there a way to remove the completed activities from the list ? The only way i see to remove them is either assign it to someone else or delete them, both of which are not the right solution. any suggestion will be really helpful. Thanks in advance Ashfaq Ali ...