Cutomizing Marketing List Members View

Hi,

Firstly, their should be feature from were we can customize the Marketing
List Members View.

Secondly, we we use combination of contacts from various marketing list for
any campaign. But Marketing list keep track of overall usage and reflect the
Last date used for all teh contacts, it should rather give use date for
individual contact.

Lastly, Microsof should provide the some editable field in the grid itself
werein user can enter quick information. like if marketing memeber had used
some leads then he need to open the lead to enter soem notes, but he can do
so by entering quuick notes in the grid updatable field.

Thanks,

Gagan

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c2d756be-7b5f-44a1-b48d-f625230eaaab&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

multiple managers for distribution list in gal on exchange 2k3
Hi all, is there a way to allow multiple persons in a organisation to manage GAL distribution list on exchange 2k3 via the outlook client? If we se one as owner, only this person could administer the list, but we need solution for more than one manager. Thanks a lot. Klau - ZeroFighte ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.webservertalk.co ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.webservertalk.com/message535481.htm Klaus- Check out this KB: http://support.microsoft.com...

how do I view an archived file? #2
How can I view an archived file and print info from it? Does the archived file have archive in the name? I am using publisher 2005 martyman2 wrote: > How can I view an archived file and print info from it? > Does the archived file have archive in the name? > I am using publisher 2005 ================================= Microsoft Publisher 2005? That's pretty cool considering that the most current version is 2003. What is the complete name and version number of the program you are using? -- John Inzer return e-mail disabled WOW!! I missed that! I'm jealous! -- JoAnn P...

scroll view
problem with bitmap. I am displaying a continuous image on a scroll view. It slides downward. when the image's hight reaches the GetBitmapSize().cy, it stops and donot update the screen. What i want is, when the image's hight reaches the GetBitmapSize().cy, I want to delete some portion of the image from bottom. So the image will be displayed continuously. How to delete some portion of the image from the bottom and update the current drawing line number? any help would be great.. thanks in advance. mec mec wrote: > problem with bitmap. > > I am displaying a continu...

Get previous selection in List Control
Hi All, I have a list control (CListCtrl containing port names) in my dialog box. I want to select a port in the list and corresponding configuration in the dialog box. When the selection is changed (i.e. user selects another port in the list), the configuration for previous port is strored in a data structure (or file). But when I change the selection (NM_CLICK event) the current selection index is changed to new selection (index of newly selected port), and I can not save the configuration for previously selected port. Is there any way to get the previous selection in the list control? Pl...

List of localized standard field names
I'm looking for a list of standard field names available in Outlook for specific languages. Does such a list exist? In the "Microsoft Outlook VB Reference" I found a list of English names (under the topic "Outlook fields and equivalent properties") however since Outlook standard field names are localized, I need to update bindings in a custom form based on language. I'm after a list looking something like this: English | Danish | Croatian | ... ---------------------------------------- Start | Start | Pocetka | End | Slut | Dovrs...

Add to list when closing Phone Call
I was wondering how to add to the list of options when selecting Actions, Close Phone Call on the phone call dialog. All that appears is Sent, Received or Cancelled. Thanks Simon ...

Printing from Doc/View with Device Context
I have a simple multidocument application that collects a bunch of data points from an external device and stores the data in the document. The view draws some nice graphics from the data. Now I want to print pretty much what I see on the view. The default MFC printing crunches everything into the upper left corner and get a debug assertion failure on every call to SelectObject(SomeFont). Do I need to redefine My Fonts in the printer device context? Where do I set the viewport origin? Is there a tutorial out there on printing graphic content? Regards Ron H. ----------------- www.New...

IE 7 The web page you are viewing is trying to close yes or no
windows xp sp3 with IE 7 Getting a blank page with the following vb popup The web page you are viewing is trying to close how can i disable this from comming up. What webpage(s) are you viewing when this happens? Is this a sudden, new problem? Is Automatic Updates enabled and is the computer fully patched at Windows Update? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on...

Listing of Delivery Restrictions tab
Is there any way (via scripting, etc.) to obtain a list of mailboxes in the Delivery Restrictions tab of a connector in Exchange 2003? Since the list is in a listbox control, I can't do any type of export or copy and paste. vbs - List Exchange Mailbox Information Script Code On Error Resume Next strComputer = "." Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _ & "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & strComputer & _ "\ROOT\MicrosoftExchangeV2") Set colItems = objWMIService.ExecQuery _ ("Select * from Exchange_Ma...

locating global address list thru excels email icon
When attempting to email from within Excel 2000 I do not have access to my contacts or global address list. How do I find them? Joan, So when you go to File-->Send To-->Mail Recipient and you click on "TO" there's no list? Make sure that you've got the Outlook Address Book installed and configured properly. katherine "Joan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:073b01c3a9fe$d8f2bd40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When attempting to email from within Excel 2000 I do not > have access to my contacts or global address list. How &g...

Big Distribution List: no record found? MS2007
I have upgraded from 2003 to 2007. I have a big distribution list with more than 200 email addresses in my contacts. Prior to the upgrade, I have saved my .pab in FREECOM drive as a "backup". After the upgrade, I can't found any record in this big distribution list, this big one is completely empty. However I do have other distributin lists with less records. I checked my "backup" PAB with the other computer using 2003, it was available. Would you please let me know how do I get all the records in my new upgraded 2007 ! Appreciate very much ! k...

how do I add a list of numbers to get a total
If your numbers are in cells A1 through A10, try: =SUM(A1:A10) If you have something more complex in mind, please post an example. tj "bibs" wrote: > Hi! If your list is in the range A1:A25: =SUM(A1:A25) Biff ...

How do I print the"bcc" list?
I sometimes send out emails with a large distribution list and that list is unique each time, hand-entered, if you will. I would like to then print out the email with its list of "bcc" addressees revealed. How? Thanks! I think what I would do is open my sent message (sent items) and either print the message (which will print the header/bcc's) or copy and paste the names into a doc to print. >-----Original Message----- > >I sometimes send out emails with a large distribution list and that list > is unique each time, hand-entered, if you will. > >I...

Display Excel list from vertical to horizontal
Hi, I would like to know the advanced Excel function or formula on how to display a list of data from vertical listing and be able to identify and display the next occurence of the same text, to be displayed horizontally for the return column. Here is an example: Sample data: Name Favourite colour John Smith Black John Smith Blue John Smith Orange Mary Singh Purple Sally Hansen Red Sally Hansen Green The layout I want to display is as follows: Name Favourite colour1 Favourite colour2 Favourite colour3 John Smit...

2007 View Code ThisWorkbook
In Excel 2003, we could easily right-click the Excel icon in the menu bar (next to File etc.) and select "View Code" to go straight to the "ThisWorkbook" object in the VBA Editor. Is there any similar shortcut available for this in Excel 2007 that I could perhaps add to my Quick Access Toolbar? Or perhaps a keystroke combination similar to Alt+F11 that would take you straight to ThisWorkbook? Thanks! -- Please remember to indicate when the post is answered so others can benefit from it later. Hi, right click in the tab name "KC" wrote: &...

Sending e mails to a list
I am using Outlook 2003 with and exchange server. I am trying to send an e mail to 30 plus recipients. Is there a way to create a list to send the e mail to? Thanks in advance for your help. In news:OigGO9TwGHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl, TNMAN <TNMAN@TNMAN.COM> typed: > I am using Outlook 2003 with and exchange server. I am trying to > send an e mail to 30 plus recipients. Is there a way to create a > list to send the e mail to? Thanks in advance for your help. Sure. Create a DL in your Outlook contacts folder. You can put the list in the BCC field (and put someth...

Bills and Deposits view
My Bills and deposits in Money 2003 have always been listed by due date. Inadvertantly something must have happened, because now they are listed alphabetically. For the life of me I can't find an option anywhere to change it back. Please help!!!! Hi if you click on the column heading marked 'date' this will sort them in date order. Press it again, and it does reverse date order. You can click on most of the column headings to sort by that field/. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fi...

Chart View
Is it possible to have several charts on one sheet and have the chart be viewed like thumbnail view (or just a smaller version of the chart) and all you have to do is click on the chart you want to open up or zoom in and it will make the chart legible. That's an interesting idea. Here's one way I just tested and like because it involves no programming. Create a chart of interest. Put it on a worksheet. Enlarge it so that it is the 'zoomed in' version. Select the cells beneath the chart. Copy. Switch to the worksheet that will serve as the index. Select Edit | ...

Saved Views #2
Hi there, Is there any way to give System Administrators rights to see all saved views both system and user created? I see in the security settings for the Sys Admin you are not able to edit or modify the rights. Even clicking on the permissions level only changes it to none selected. Is there any way to get around this? Thanks - Jason ------=_NextPart_0001_29D3806C Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, Thanks for posting in. This is Ken in Online Partner Support. As you may notice, saved view is owned by each user and the other users are not able to s...

Best practice: large cold call list
Does anyone have any best practices suggestions or guidance re: the following scenario? My client has purchased approx 100,000 leads. They want to generate "call lists" which is subset of the 100k, and assign a list to a sales person who will then cold call. A list may be generated by "show me everyone in a certain zip code" or "show me anyone within a certain distance from an existing customer". The salesperson calls from the list, and updates the records appropriately. I want to ensure that leads do not end up on more than one call list, and that o...

List comma separated
I have an Excel mailing list and it has one email address on each line. The Listmanager that I'm using required the addresses to be comma separated (no spaces). I tried basic 'help' and my >Save As >Other Formats >CSV (Comma Delimited) (*csv) doesn't export comman separated! I need the list to be like this: myemailaddress.com,youremailaddress.com,hisemailaddrress.com,heremailaddress.com Vista 64 bit - Excel 2007 Your help will be appreciated ... One method. Copy the column of addresses. Open a new workbook. Select A1 of sheet1 a...

working with a tab control with no tabs in design view
I'm using a tab control in Access 2000, and the user requested to have buttons in the form header, instead of the built-in tabs (so that when they scroll down, they can still switch tabs). Now, this works fine. However, when I'm in Design View, I can't access the tabs without changing the tab control's Style back to Tabs. But I want to be able to place controls in that space at the top where the tabs used to be. But if I need to turn the tabs back on when I need to make design changes, then I can't do that. So the result is wasted space at the top of the tab control,...

View File In Solution Explorer
Folks, I am wondering if this is already there or if a Macro could be written to do this in the IDE. Basically, when I am viewing a file, I want to click "something" open the solution folder where it is located and highlight it, similar to the to the CHM help or MSDN CHM help where you can: VIEW | Locate topic in contents can display the table of content location of what you are viewing. Anything similar in VS2005 ? -- HLS ...

Unable to view a specific public folder
I have a user who is unable to view a certain public folder in the public folder list. Permissions are setup correctly and other users can view the entire list of public folders. She is not setup to be denied any type of access at the public folder level. Any ideas? Exchange 2003 Outlook 2003 In Outlook, when you right click the public folder, go to properties and go to the summary tab, what permission level are you granted? James Chong MCSE + Messaging, MCTP msexchangetips.blogspot.com jasons9745 wrote: > I have a user who is unable to view a certain public folder in the public >...

Generate a List of Dialog Boxes in a View
Hai I am looking to generate a list of Dialog Boxes(Dynaically) in a View and based on the no of DialogBoxes the scroll should happen and also i need to maintain the Index and Order and any expert comments will be help ful Thanks and Regards suresh Hai Scott McPhillips , Can i place Dialogs in EditView and any articles would be helpful Thanks Suresh "Scott McPhillips [MVP]" wrote: > suresh at his best wrote: > > Hai > > I am looking to gene...