Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"

We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would
like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion.  However it
doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map.  Is there a way to
modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to
find a different method?
Thank you in advance.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,

As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I
can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new
lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that
does not give enough info to find out which campaign response is the one that
the lead is based on.

So I'm curious if you (or anyone else) found a way to relate a new lead to
the campaign response it was derived from.

Bertil

"Hurricane95" wrote:

> We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would
> like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion.  However it
> doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map.  Is there a way to
> modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to
> find a different method?
> Thank you in advance.
0
Bertil (24)

Convert Campaign Response to another record
When I convert a Campaign response to an Opportunity it is already 'created'. This means that the create callout has already fired, before the user can enter information it requires (so it fails). Another strange thing is that although the call out fires, the 'create' workflow does not seem to run, meaning that I get the worst of both worlds! Has anyone figured out a way to use the 'convert to record' functionality without the resulting record already being 'created'? ...

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Changing Status name in Convert Campaign Response
Hi, I would like to change the labels from "Completed" and "Canceled" to some custom names in the dropdown list of the Close Response section of the "Convert Campaign Responses" form, but I can't find this particular form anywhere on the customization list. If you have any idea how I could achieve this, please help me. Thanks a lot, Suzy Hi Suzy, Unfortunately, these forms are not customizable from within CRM. Any customization directly to the web form would be unsupported. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative sol...