Customizing Activities\History LIst

Is there a way to add a date to Activities' History
list?  It would be nice to know when each activity
happened.

Thanks,
Troy
0
Troy
5/10/2004 6:37:11 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Troy, no way currently, although Microsoft has mentioned it might be an
option in version 2.0 (nothing is guaranteed!)
A few ISVs have custom products that do it...

www.salentica.com
www.c360.com

Dave

"Troy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to add a date to Activities' History
> list?  It would be nice to know when each activity
> happened.
>
> Thanks,
> Troy

0
Dave
5/10/2004 6:48:44 PM
Completely unsupported:

You can get to the view editor for activities by:

http://crm/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-
0000-0000-00AA-000010001903}

Note that "crm" above should be your crm server name.

Good luck!

0
kb
5/10/2004 8:53:56 PM
Also, can get to the form by:

Tasks:

http://crm/tools/formeditor/formeditor.aspx?
objecttypecode=134

To get to other forms, substitute the "134" above with the
code below...

ObjectTypeCode	ObjectName
1	Account
2	Contact
3	Opportunity
4	Lead
5	Annotation
8	SystemUser
9	Team
10	BusinessUnit
112	Incident
121	WFProcess
122	WFProcessInstance
123	Competitor
126	DocumentIndex
127	KbArticle
129	Subject
130	CompetitorContact
132	BusinessUnitNewsArticle
134	Activity
135	ActivityParty
136	FaxActivity
137	PhoneCallActivity
138	EmailActivity
139	ChatActivity
140	IncidentResolutionActivity
141	LetterActivity
142	AppointmentActivity
145	OpportunityCloseActivity
146	QuoteCloseActivity
147	OrderCloseActivity
150	UserSettings
1001	ActivityMimeAttachment
1003	InternalAddress
1004	CompetitorAddress
1005	CompetitorContactAddress
1006	CompetitorProduct
1007	CompetitorRevenueReport
1010	Contract
1011	ContractDetail
1013	Discount
1016	KbArticleTemplate
1017	LeadAddress
1019	Organization
1021	OrganizationUI
1022	PriceLevel
1023	Privilege
1024	Product
1025	ProductAssociation
1026	ProductPriceLevel
1028	ProductSubstitute
1036	Role
1037	RoleTemplate
1038	SalesLiterature
1039	SavedQuery
1043	StringMap
1051	SystemUserLeadAssignment
1053	TeamLeadAssignment
1055	UoM
1056	UoMSchedule
1061	WFAction
1062	WFActionLog
1064	WFCondition
1065	WFEventLog
1066	WFParameter
1067	WFRule
1068	WFRuleLog
1069	WFStep
1070	SalesLiteratureItem
1071	CustomerAddress
1075	StatusMap
1080	DiscountType
1081	IncidentEntryActivity
1082	KbArticleComment
1083	OpportunityProduct
1085	QuoteDetail
1086	UserFiscalCalendar
1088	SalesOrder
1089	SalesOrderDetail
1090	Invoice
1091	InvoiceDetail
2000	AnnualFiscalCalendar
2001	SemiAnnualFiscalCalendar
2002	QuarterlyFiscalCalendar
2003	MonthlyFiscalCalendar
2004	FixedMonthlyFiscalCalendar
2010	Template
2011	ContractTemplate
2012	UnresolvedAddress
2013	Territory
2014	MailingList
2020	Queue
2027	License
2028	TrackedItemHistory
2029	QueueItem
3000	IntegrationStatus

0
kb

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Size of the drowpdow list of a combo box
Below is my attempt at creating a combo box. The item is correctly displayed, but the dropdown list has a size of zero. How can I change this so I can see the options? Thanks for your help. Miguel HWND hWnd = GetSafeHwnd(); CWnd *dialog = CWnd::FromHandle(hWnd); RECT ctlRect; ctlRect.left = 130; ctlRect.top = 50; ctlRect.right = 220; ctlRect.bottom = 80; outputVolumeCB = new CComboBox(); ret = outputVolumeCB->Create(WS_VSCROLL|CBS_DROPDOWN|CBS_DISABLENOSCROLL|CBS_HASST RINGS,ctlRect,dialog,102); outputVolumeCB->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); outputVolumeCB->AddString(&qu...

Customize Does not WOrk

dropdown list question
I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup items. Is there any way around this other than using spreadsheet cells to store the list values? Thanks, Keith The data validation list can come from a delimited list or a worksheet range. You could store the list on a hidden sheet, if you don't want users to accidentally change it. keithb wrote: > I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I > have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup i...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

CImageList: system image list and additional icon
Hello, I need to create a CImageList with the system image list and an additional overlay icon. I read that the system image list retrieved using the SHGetFileInfo API must not be modified in any way, so how could I do that? I thought about somewhat duplicating the image list and then appending the icon (code below) but that does not seem to work. Any ideas? The code must run in any version of Windows. Thank you. SHFILEINFO sfi; HIMAGELIST hSystemImageList = (HIMAGELIST)SHGetFileInfo(_T("C:\\"), 0, &sfi, sizeof(SHFILEINFO), SHGFI_SYSICONINDEX | SHGFI_SMALLICON); i...

Find Empty Distribution Lists
Hi, How can export to a file a list of all Distribution Lists that have no members? Thanks. You can use CSVDE to dump these to a CSV file. csvde -f emptyDistributionLists.csv -d "dc=my-domain-name,dc=com" -r "(&(objectClass=group)(|(groupType=2)(groupType=4)(groupType=8))(!member=*))" -l name *replace dc=my-domain-name,dc=com with your domain name and extension. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "markj" <markj@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Customer Report

drop down list selection
I have an estimating form that we use for estimating service jobs. I entered a dropdown box at the very top to allow the user to select the correct customer. However, there are special pricing rates that pull from another sheet ('Special Rates') this sheet is in order by customer account number. However, when a customer name is selected from the dropdown box in C83, the formula set up in the preceding column E84, at needs to pull the correct customer account number to allow for the rest of the sheet to calculate properly is, =IF(E84=FALSE,LOOKUP(C83,CustomerName,'SPEC...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

Lost "Pick from list"??
I have a list of entries, and two columns are reserved for category classifications. Since several entries will need the same classifications, it's easy to right-click in the cell and use "Pick From List" to ensure consistency. Suddenly, though, I seem to have lost this. Past a certain row, the right-click menu does not allow "Pick From List". There is no validation list used; the list is simply all the previous entries. The spreadsheet is created by taking last week's workbook, using formulas to update it with this week's information, then pasting the valu...

Custom colors
I hope someone can help me out on this one please! I mixed a few new colors using RGB that I want applied to certain cells on a spreadsheet that will be shared among many users. The problem is, I noticed that setting RGB only changes the color pallette and if the user resets or changes their color pallette, then my colors are all reset on the spreadsheet (and they look bad!). Apparently its all linked by the color index? i.e. If the user changes their color index, that change updates the spreadsheet color. Is there is foolproof (or at least better) way of applying custom shading t...

Data From A List
WHat I am trying to do is Type in a name of a Client in a cell and have the adjacent cell automatically enter a specific client number.... For example.... if on cell A2 I type in "Smith" I want A3 to read "100". I have a list of names and client numbers..... I have tried LookUp... but to no avail. Any help? Thanks Well, you need to show us your formula, for starters. Tyro "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E977F61D-B06C-4E81-9D1F-83094823B1F1@microsoft.com... > WHat I am trying to do is Type in a name of a Client in ...