Customize CRM

Hi

Is it possible to make a copy of the entity Contact and call it Borger
instead.
The thing is that where it is labeled Contact we want to have Borger but we
still want to have contacts but seperated from Borger. We also want some
extra fields on the schema for Borger.

Sorry if I'm unclear
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I guess you could export the Contact entity, then change the xml file to use
for your Borger (change names, add fields) and then import your
customization back into the system. You then have a new entity Borger based
on the Contact entity.

HTH,

--
Jeffry van de Vuurst
CWR Mobility
"chairman" <chairman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Is it possible to make a copy of the entity Contact and call it Borger
> instead.
> The thing is that where it is labeled Contact we want to have Borger but
> we
> still want to have contacts but seperated from Borger. We also want some
> extra fields on the schema for Borger.
>
> Sorry if I'm unclear

0
Jeffry

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

CRM in outlook
the CRM folder(s) are missing from within the outlook menu. But we are able to view the crm system by typing the url in a browser window. the error warning indicates that that CRM functionality fails to download, and that a restart will help. after restarting a few times it is still not working this is the case on many machienes. ...

toolbar customization

Hidden report filter in CRM
I created a report that involves accounts, opportunity and opportunity products. It works great in SRSS. After I import it to CRM, I clear off the default filters on accounts and opportunity entities. There is no filter visible on opportunity product. The report when run in CRM does not look right. When I did a trace, it seems that there is a filter for looking at opportunity products modified in last 30 days. However, when I edit the default filter, I dont even the opportunity product entity listed there. My question is how can I remove this filter from this report. I tried to import ...

Runnign MS CRM 3.0 Workflow services in a Cluster
Hi We are having 2 CRM Web server in a Cluster, pointing to single DB server. These servers are NLB. Currently we are running Workflow services only from one server. We wanted to run this service from both CRM web servers. Is there any known Issues with running workflow service from multiple servers. As I understand every workflow instance is tied up with CRM web server from where it is gets triggered and such workflow instance can only be executed from that web server. Any information in this case is appreciated Thanks Mak ...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Workflow email slow to send
When a workflow is ran and completed, the related email takes upwards of an hour to be delivered. When sending an email to a user from the contact page the email is delivered within a few minutes. Are there any known settings I should check to speed up the email process, perhaps an email polling timer somewhere? thank you in advance How is the mail being sent - are you using the email router to send mail created by workflows? Dave Ireland "tim-tw" <timtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B6052CB-7A7F-41EC-93FC-DD4458D5CD61@microsoft.com... > When a w...

CRM 1.1 and SBS 2003 Compatability
Hi, I just received Small Business Server 2003 and I am eager to install it, but I need to know if it supports CRM 1.1 or if there any patches that will make it work. Also, does the CRM Sales for Outlook work with Office 2003? Thanks, Hi: I assume you mean CRM 1.2, since there was no 1.1 release, and yes, CRM 1.2 is fully supported on SBS 2003 Premium Edition. John. "Nick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:013b01c3b047$474a3cc0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I just received Small Business Server 2003 and I am eager > to install it, ...

Customer Report

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) #2
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) (Sales Module,MS CRM Security,Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,with IBM Lotus Notes Domino,International Considerations,Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...

CRM Outlook Client #5
I tried updating to RU3 on an Outlook client that can go offline. When I go to install Ru3 I get "Action Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.MspInstallAction failed. This patch package could not be opened. Verify that the patch exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer patch package". I thought the RU3 on the server was corrupt so I down loaded a new one and got a new message when trying to install again. I noticed on other newsgroups that there were older hotfixes preventing the RU from installing. When I wen...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Installation Error while installating the MS CRM 4.0 RTM version
I am trying to install the Ms CRM 4.0 RTM version but at the end of the instalation it throws the following error. Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction failed. Could not find GUID for server: WIPROMSCRMDST$ Following is the error captured in log file, when trying to install the MS CRM 4.0 RTM Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ProvisionBusinessAction failed. ---> Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.CrmSecurityException: Could not find GUID for server: WIPROMSCRMDST$ at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.SecurityUtils.GetGuidF...