Customize color scheme and logo in CRM 4.0

Is it possible to customize the color scheme and logo in CRM 4.0?  I would
like to change the color of blue and remove Microsoft's logo at the top of
the page with one more specific to the company.

Thank you!
0
Kara (9)
7/10/2008 7:26:01 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Have a look at this.
http://blogs.msdn.com/cesardelatorre/archive/2007/10/31/how-to-change-the-image-logo-in-dynamics-crm-4-0-titan.aspx
Remeber this is not supported at all, and in any upgrade/patch these files
may get over written.

Rob

"Kara" wrote:

> Is it possible to customize the color scheme and logo in CRM 4.0?  I would
> like to change the color of blue and remove Microsoft's logo at the top of
> the page with one more specific to the company.
>
> Thank you!
0
RobMottram (202)
7/11/2008 8:44:08 AM
i dont think this works well on a multi tenant system as all the
organisations on that server use the same file.
--
http://halo9.co.uk/blog

"Rob Mottram" wrote:

> Have a look at this.
> http://blogs.msdn.com/cesardelatorre/archive/2007/10/31/how-to-change-the-image-logo-in-dynamics-crm-4-0-titan.aspx
> Remeber this is not supported at all, and in any upgrade/patch these files
> may get over written.
>

> Rob
>
> "Kara" wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to customize the color scheme and logo in CRM 4.0?  I would
> > like to change the color of blue and remove Microsoft's logo at the top of
> > the page with one more specific to the company.
> >
> > Thank you!

MS Dynamics GP 10.0 SP3
Dear All Previously i've managed to successfully install Workflow on a client's live server. This is after 1-week of many support calls and emails. Now funnily enough; i'm replicating the same installation procedures on 2 virtual server images. Here's the basics Server 1 (AD/Domain Controller) ----------------------------------------- Windows Server 2003 Std Ed SQL Server 2008 GP 10.0 Server 2 (Webserver) ----------------------------------------- Windows Server 2003 Std Ed MOSS 2007 SP1 GP 10.0 - Web Services GP 10.0 - MS Sharepoint Wizard As it is; i've checked and ...

MS POS 2.0 and Office Account 2007
Has the integration been improved between these two applications since the SBA 2006 and POS 1.x were released? When I looked at it back it didnt do transactions, just batches. I am looking for full integration between the two products. Point of Sale 2.0 ships with Office Accounting 2007 for free. There is a very tight integration where detailed sales, item, customer, vendor, and item receipt information is shared automatically. This site has more info: http://pos.microsoft.com "DomitianX" <DomitianX@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C6E30AA5-8D21-431...

group box line color
Anyone knows whether or not it is possible to change the line color (or remove the line) of the group box (the one on the Forms toolbar, not the Toolbox one) Cheers, Patrick You can hide the lines using some VBA: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim GB As GroupBox For Each GB In ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes GB.Visible = False 'true Next GB End Sub If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm Patrick wrote: > > Anyone knows whether or not it is possible to change the line col...

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

CRM in outlook
the CRM folder(s) are missing from within the outlook menu. But we are able to view the crm system by typing the url in a browser window. the error warning indicates that that CRM functionality fails to download, and that a restart will help. after restarting a few times it is still not working this is the case on many machienes. ...

Notification #4
How do I keep Outlook from putting an envelope in my lower toolbar when mail comes in? It is just a distraction. Thanks. Tools > Options > Email Options... > Advanced Email Options > Uncheck the Desktop Alert option. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "HP" <deepsouthphoto@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:yAjUf.111$kp3.47@fe04.lga... > How do I keep Outlook from putting an envelope in my lower toolbar when > mail > comes in? > It is just a distraction. > Thanks. > > Thanks for the reply Russ. I went through the instructions but there is n...

Hidden report filter in CRM
I created a report that involves accounts, opportunity and opportunity products. It works great in SRSS. After I import it to CRM, I clear off the default filters on accounts and opportunity entities. There is no filter visible on opportunity product. The report when run in CRM does not look right. When I did a trace, it seems that there is a filter for looking at opportunity products modified in last 30 days. However, when I edit the default filter, I dont even the opportunity product entity listed there. My question is how can I remove this filter from this report. I tried to import ...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Workflow email slow to send
When a workflow is ran and completed, the related email takes upwards of an hour to be delivered. When sending an email to a user from the contact page the email is delivered within a few minutes. Are there any known settings I should check to speed up the email process, perhaps an email polling timer somewhere? thank you in advance How is the mail being sent - are you using the email router to send mail created by workflows? Dave Ireland "tim-tw" <timtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B6052CB-7A7F-41EC-93FC-DD4458D5CD61@microsoft.com... > When a w...

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Using either 'Conditional Formatting or VB' to color specific Cells
All, I'm new to using macro's within Excel, please forgive my ignorance in advance! heh Does anyone know the best way to color cells within a worksheet based on data in other rows within the same worksheet? I've used Conditional Formatting but it only lets me use (3) colors. I need to use about 10 or so. Basically I have data in columns A - P, in columns AI:AJ I have data that I want to show as a specific color in rows A - P if it exists. Can someone give me an example that I can use and modify to do this task? Thanks -J I assume that you want an easy way to visually identify ce...

font color
in newer versions of Word I am finding that putting the cursor over a color in the hex diagram doesn't tell the color name or percentage gray. Is there a fix for this? How can I specify the percentage gray I want? ...

MSCRM 4.0 Account automatic number
Hello, I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you have any idea to do this. Thanks a lot for your answer. FB Frédéric BAILLON wrote: > Hello, > > I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you > have any idea to do this. > > Thanks a lot for your answer. > > FB Hi Frédéric, There are many possibilities: You can make a plugin that reads and increments value in a config file, or work with a plugin that inserts and reads SQL table with identity column (auto incremental column) Ta...

Customer Report

Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 fails to load
I am unable to get the ActiveX control "Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 (SP5) (OLEDB)" to load in VS.Net Resource editor nor in ActiveX Control Test Container. I have tired unregistering C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdatgrd.ocx and reregistering it, but it still will not load. I have version 6.0.89.88 on my Windows XP machine. When I look at it in Depends, everything (other then mpr.dll) looks fine. It does seem to load fine when it is used in my application. How do I get it load? Sam ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) #2
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) (Sales Module,MS CRM Security,Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,with IBM Lotus Notes Domino,International Considerations,Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query