Customizations not working

I added a few items to the industry drop-down box for Accounts and Leads. I
save them, but they do not show up under the account's drop-down menus. If I

Tareef
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Tareff -

You need to publish you customizations via deployment manager

0
warrior2k
10/26/2005 3:33:31 AM
And once you have published the customisations, run IISRESET on the CRM server

"warrior2k@gmail.com" wrote:

> Hi Tareff -
>
> You need to publish you customizations via deployment manager

Hi,

Using Deployment Manager, publish your contents, Also take the ISV Backup
for security concern.

Restart the IIS Server and it will work.

--
All about Microsoft CRM 3.0- read

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

"Tareef A." wrote:

> I added a few items to the industry drop-down box for Accounts and Leads. I
> save them, but they do not show up under the account's drop-down menus. If I
>
> Tareef
Is modifying the Lead and Accounts DDLB the best-practice approach for adding
an Industry category (e.g. Public Sector)?

Thanks,
Richard

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Domain Group policy does not work on W7 64 bits
Hi! I have defined logon message via domain group policy (win2008 level domain.) Now i do not need that message any more so I defined that policy as "Not defined". It workéd fine with W7 32 bits( no logon message any more) but not with W7 64 bits. What could be the problem with 64 bit version of W7 and group policy and how to solve it? I am not going to raise domain level as 2008r2 soon. Best Regards, Esa Haajanen Hello Esa, Are the 64bit machines in the same OU, which setting does it show with rsop.msc? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer:...

restore from backup wants password- doesn't work
I Have a Microsoft Money backup file (.mbf)which I saved on a disc while I wiped my hard drive. After I reinstalled Microsoft Money 2003 I tried to restore from backup file, and it asked for a password. My remembered password did not work, and neither did any of my other passwords. I had accomplished this before after setting my computer back to the factory condition about 2 years ago, and I don't remember it asking for a password then; in any case I had no problems with it then. It may have been Money 2006 that created this backup file - I think I'd upgraded from 2003 at some p...

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

Autofilter doesn't work
When I choose an item in an autofilter dropdown, nothing happens. E.g., if I choose "non-blanks", or "top ten" I've used this feature successfully in other spread sheets. Does anyone have an idea of what might be wrong? Sort works OK. ...

Customize Does not WOrk

tab character not work
Hi all, I want to insert tab space in a cell so I tried: ="Hello ," & CHAR(9) & "world", but it will still get "Hello,world" instead of "Hello,___world" (___ is the tab space). In vba, I tried using vbTab, but it is still not working. Do anyone know how to insert a tab in either cell or vba? I am using Excel 2007. Any help would be appreciated. Tab characters don't work like they do in MSWord. (You should be seeing a little square where that tab character is, though.) Maybe you can either use spaces--or create a table in MSW...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

In excel 2000 My work was not saved because of power failure what.
I was just working on excel 2000 and I lost my work because of the power failure I have lost so many daa and now gainnig unnecesory pains. can you plase help me ? Hi if you haven't save your data then the data is probably lost -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "jatin_Soni" <jatin_Soni@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:782EAEA2-958D-42D8-8BCF-5B6CF046D003@microsoft.com... > I was just working on excel 2000 and I lost my work because of the power > failure I have lost so many daa and now gainnig unnecesory pains. > can you plase ...

Customer Report

Help Doesn't work Office XP Pro / Standard
Running XP Office Pro on XP Pro. Help windows for all office products does not work properly. Empty, gray dialog box pops up, no hyperlinks, no text. Any advice is welcome. (except "RELOAD OS", that's not advice, that's a nightmare) Have you tried running Detect and Repair from the Help menu of any of the Office products? Make sure you have your Office CD handy when you do this. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "R T...

Search doesn't work in one folder (Outlook 2003)
When the user has placed certain items in a separate folder, search can't find them. The messages are found when moved to another folder. The folder's name name is �M (non-ASCII) but renaming the folder doesn't help. ...

How to customize column width in Ressource Usage report ?
Hi, When printing the Workload, Ressource Usage report, some of the durations are stated as #####.##. I tried to make the font smaller but it did'ent help. How do I make the report readable? I am using MS Project 2007 SP2. Br Bertrand If you goto Reports, Custom you can see all of the built-in reports and you can see what they are made of and you will see that they use a filter and a table (and other settings and stuff). The column width of each field is a property of the table. Find the report that you are interested in, then find the table that it uses, then e...

Rules stopped working
I have a few rules set up that were working but have stopped for some unknown reason. No new installations/upgrades have been done recently. I can see the rules in the wizard and can run them manually from the rules wizard and they do work when I do click on "Run Now". But they don't run automatically when a new message arrives. What is wrong? Thanks, BW ...

Custom X-axis

GPS Customization Query

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

customize public folder
Hi, I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. 1) I want to remove or hide the "favorites" folder under the public folder tree? 2) May I not to use the existing public folder tree structure? Public folder --> All Public folders --> (Company contacts) Public folder --> (Company contacts) Thanks, On Tue, 30 May 2006 15:32:25 +0800, "Classmate" <NoEmailAddress@abc.com.hk> wrote: >Hi, > > > > I have exchange server 2003, on a windows 2003 server environment. > > > >1)...

Custom ActiveX control fails on release build
Some time ago I created simple custom control (.ocx) using Visual Basic 6. Recently I decided to also use my control in VC++ apps. VB: Using the ActiveX Control Interface Wizard and the Property Page Wizard I added the appropriate handlers and a simple property page to change the appearance, border, colors, and fonts. Nothing special there. VC: The control was installed and registered on the test machine through the installer and is located in the system folder. On the development machine the application runs fine and the new control works great. On the test machine the dialog box fail...