Customization of CRM Activities List Page...

Hi,

I want to display the creation date time column on Activities List page
in MS CRM. I didnot find any customization available for Sub links like
Activities, Notes...........

Also if some one can tell how to change the Status of an Activity.

Regards,
BizWorld

0
BizWorld
4/22/2005 12:23:55 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

activity views are not customizable in this release. Same story with
activities in general. Expect this to change in a later release of crm

--
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP

"BizWorld" <moonis.tahir@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I want to display the creation date time column on Activities List page
> in MS CRM. I didnot find any customization available for Sub links like
> Activities, Notes...........
>
> Also if some one can tell how to change the Status of an Activity.
>
> Regards,
> BizWorld

0
John
4/22/2005 1:06:44 AM
That is the big missing thing in CRM. Atleast Microsoft should provide
the Creation Date time column in List pages. Normally sales departments
work on Notes and Activities and they want to see the activities sorted
by date time.

Activities Status is read only. i cannot change it to my own customize
status.

0
BizWorld
4/22/2005 2:34:03 PM
Expect to see improvements in this in the next release

--

> That is the big missing thing in CRM. Atleast Microsoft should provide
> the Creation Date time column in List pages. Normally sales departments
> work on Notes and Activities and they want to see the activities sorted
> by date time.
>
> Activities Status is read only. i cannot change it to my own customize
> status.

0
John

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

toolbar customization

CRM in outlook
the CRM folder(s) are missing from within the outlook menu. But we are able to view the crm system by typing the url in a browser window. the error warning indicates that that CRM functionality fails to download, and that a restart will help. after restarting a few times it is still not working this is the case on many machienes. ...

Hidden report filter in CRM
I created a report that involves accounts, opportunity and opportunity products. It works great in SRSS. After I import it to CRM, I clear off the default filters on accounts and opportunity entities. There is no filter visible on opportunity product. The report when run in CRM does not look right. When I did a trace, it seems that there is a filter for looking at opportunity products modified in last 30 days. However, when I edit the default filter, I dont even the opportunity product entity listed there. My question is how can I remove this filter from this report. I tried to import ...

Size of the drowpdow list of a combo box
Below is my attempt at creating a combo box. The item is correctly displayed, but the dropdown list has a size of zero. How can I change this so I can see the options? Thanks for your help. Miguel HWND hWnd = GetSafeHwnd(); CWnd *dialog = CWnd::FromHandle(hWnd); RECT ctlRect; ctlRect.left = 130; ctlRect.top = 50; ctlRect.right = 220; ctlRect.bottom = 80; outputVolumeCB = new CComboBox(); ret = outputVolumeCB->Create(WS_VSCROLL|CBS_DROPDOWN|CBS_DISABLENOSCROLL|CBS_HASST RINGS,ctlRect,dialog,102); outputVolumeCB->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); outputVolumeCB->AddString(&qu...

Runnign MS CRM 3.0 Workflow services in a Cluster
Hi We are having 2 CRM Web server in a Cluster, pointing to single DB server. These servers are NLB. Currently we are running Workflow services only from one server. We wanted to run this service from both CRM web servers. Is there any known Issues with running workflow service from multiple servers. As I understand every workflow instance is tied up with CRM web server from where it is gets triggered and such workflow instance can only be executed from that web server. Any information in this case is appreciated Thanks Mak ...

Customize Does not WOrk

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Workflow email slow to send
When a workflow is ran and completed, the related email takes upwards of an hour to be delivered. When sending an email to a user from the contact page the email is delivered within a few minutes. Are there any known settings I should check to speed up the email process, perhaps an email polling timer somewhere? thank you in advance How is the mail being sent - are you using the email router to send mail created by workflows? Dave Ireland "tim-tw" <timtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B6052CB-7A7F-41EC-93FC-DD4458D5CD61@microsoft.com... > When a w...

Find Empty Distribution Lists
Hi, How can export to a file a list of all Distribution Lists that have no members? Thanks. You can use CSVDE to dump these to a CSV file. csvde -f emptyDistributionLists.csv -d "dc=my-domain-name,dc=com" -r "(&(objectClass=group)(|(groupType=2)(groupType=4)(groupType=8))(!member=*))" -l name *replace dc=my-domain-name,dc=com with your domain name and extension. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "markj" <markj@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

CImageList: system image list and additional icon
Hello, I need to create a CImageList with the system image list and an additional overlay icon. I read that the system image list retrieved using the SHGetFileInfo API must not be modified in any way, so how could I do that? I thought about somewhat duplicating the image list and then appending the icon (code below) but that does not seem to work. Any ideas? The code must run in any version of Windows. Thank you. SHFILEINFO sfi; HIMAGELIST hSystemImageList = (HIMAGELIST)SHGetFileInfo(_T("C:\\"), 0, &sfi, sizeof(SHFILEINFO), SHGFI_SYSICONINDEX | SHGFI_SMALLICON); i...

2003 Inside Pages Bleed Question
I created a foldover brochure on 8.5x11 (4 pages). I have a background of full color that crosses pages 2-3. Can someone please tell me how to set publisher up to see this as one continuous page when printing? Is your printer capable of printing full bleed? Basically you are setting up a booklet, what are you seeing in print preview? Is the brochure when folded actually eight pages? If this is the case, insert the background on page 2 and 3, copy, paste the copy, align one on the top the other, crop the top image left to the fold, crop the bottom image right to the fold. It will pri...

CRM 1.1 and SBS 2003 Compatability
Hi, I just received Small Business Server 2003 and I am eager to install it, but I need to know if it supports CRM 1.1 or if there any patches that will make it work. Also, does the CRM Sales for Outlook work with Office 2003? Thanks, Hi: I assume you mean CRM 1.2, since there was no 1.1 release, and yes, CRM 1.2 is fully supported on SBS 2003 Premium Edition. John. "Nick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:013b01c3b047$474a3cc0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I just received Small Business Server 2003 and I am eager > to install it, ...

drop down list selection
I have an estimating form that we use for estimating service jobs. I entered a dropdown box at the very top to allow the user to select the correct customer. However, there are special pricing rates that pull from another sheet ('Special Rates') this sheet is in order by customer account number. However, when a customer name is selected from the dropdown box in C83, the formula set up in the preceding column E84, at needs to pull the correct customer account number to allow for the rest of the sheet to calculate properly is, =IF(E84=FALSE,LOOKUP(C83,CustomerName,'SPEC...

Customer Report

GPS Customization Query

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) #2
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Implementation For Large Corporation (August 2006) (Sales Module,MS CRM Security,Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP 9.0/Microsoft Great Plains,with IBM Lotus Notes Domino,International Considerations,Competition) http://microsoft-crm-3.blogspot.com/2006/08/microsoft-dynamics-crm-30.html ...

change local customer to global customer
I am trying to change the local customers that i have in my store database to global customers in hq I ran this querie in store administrator UPDATE Customer SET GlobalCustomer = 1 Then ran worksheet 401 in hq, but the customers did not update, then worksheet 350. Can someone help? Had the same issue ... this worked for me - need to set globalcustomer = 1; need to set lastupdated = getdate(*); need to set storeid = 'xxxx' (whatever is appropriate for you). Go into SO Manager and configure ENABLE GLOBAL CUSTOMERS and NEW CUSTOMERS DEFAULT AS GLOBAL. Need to run 401 TWICE (once...

Custom X-axis