Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

I have created a new custom entity (A) for which I need to create two
referential relationships to other custom entities (B) & (C). (A) is the
primary entity in both cases.

The relationship between (A) and (B) acts normally.

The relationship between (A) and (C) doesn't. When I try to add a (C) record
from (A), (A) displays two records in the (C) lookup. One "record" displays
data from system fields (created on and status). The second "record" displys
data from the primary field. I am not able to access (C) record from the
associated view in (A), but I can access it and interact with it normally
through all other means.

Am I missing something?

Any insight appreciated.

Sarah
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Custom Entity Relationship CRM 3.0

Custom toolbar and macros

Cannot start Microsoft Outlook #3
I get the message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook". I've reinstalled Office 2000 and still get the same message. Any ideas? 1) try running scanpst.exe on your Personal Folder 2) try renaming outcmd.dat to .old and restart Outlook. All the Toolbars will reset then. This is quite a common problem with Outlook . The default location for this file is: C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook 3) try recreating the profile in Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show Profiles 4) try running Outlook with the /safe switch from your St...

toolbar customization

CRM in outlook
the CRM folder(s) are missing from within the outlook menu. But we are able to view the crm system by typing the url in a browser window. the error warning indicates that that CRM functionality fails to download, and that a restart will help. after restarting a few times it is still not working this is the case on many machienes. ...

How can I plot a 3-D vector in Excel?
Is there a way that I can specify X, Y, and Z coordinates for a point and have Excel plot that point on a 3-D chart? A line from origin to point would be nice, but not essential. Thanks, Bill Hi, True 3d charting is not built-in. You might be able to modify my example which uses trig to calculate positions. http://www.andypope.info/charts/3drotate.htm Also have a look at fernando cinquegrani's pages http://www.prodomosua.it/ppage02.html Cheers Andy wknehans wrote: > Is there a way that I can specify X, Y, and Z coordinates for a point and > have Excel plot that point on a ...

Excel 2007 one to many relationships
I am using version 2007 and have imported about 10,000 records containing account numbers and other various fields. The problem is that from the import I will have the primary record showing the account number and then maybe 4 secondary records below the primary record but with no account number. I would like to find a way to copy the account number to the empty account number fields in the records below the primary. I do not want to have to manually copy & paste from each account number to the empty secondary records below. Is there a formula I could use? Thanks to anyone...

Cannot locate recurrence information. #3
I have a workstation that, after launching Outlook 2003 and updating the mail folders, displays the following message: "There was a problem reading one or more of your reminders. Some reminders may not appear. Cannot locate recurrence information for this appointment." I have tried running Outlook from the command line using the /cleanreminders switch. This does change the response for that one instance of running the program in that the error appears and so does a list of reminders. I have tried deleting those reminders or moving them into the future but, even with no r...

Groove 2007 problems after upgrade from 3.1.
I've just gone through the very painful process of upgrading to Groove 2007 from version 3.1. A whole day lost trying to make it work again when it was fine before. But it is still not working correctly. Only some of my contacts are showing as online. I've gone through the "delete the contact"/"send a message"/"add the contact" process as suggested in the knowledgebase but no success. I can even send messages to the ones who appear offline, but when they reply I do not receive them. Amy ideas? Tony. There is a specific group for gro...

Hidden report filter in CRM
I created a report that involves accounts, opportunity and opportunity products. It works great in SRSS. After I import it to CRM, I clear off the default filters on accounts and opportunity entities. There is no filter visible on opportunity product. The report when run in CRM does not look right. When I did a trace, it seems that there is a filter for looking at opportunity products modified in last 30 days. However, when I edit the default filter, I dont even the opportunity product entity listed there. My question is how can I remove this filter from this report. I tried to import ...

adding email accounts #3
How do I add other e-mail accounts to Office word 2007? To add email accounts to Outlook 2007, go into Tools, Account Settings and click New Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "Red4Con1" <Red4Con1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE62EEFE-3DC4-4E11-8935-AC724AB2DFD3@microsoft.com: > How do I add other e-mail accounts to Office word 2007? You don't add email accounts to Office Word 2007. It is a word processor, not an email program. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All...

Customize Does not WOrk

Exchange reporting #3
Hello, I have an exchange server 03, sp2. Does anyone know of a freebie program I can use to pull exchange stats. I am looking mostly for number of users, mailbox size and number of messages contained within. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I have tried a few pruchase programs in demo mode, namely messagestats and promodag. Haven't had much luck running them actually they are limited in demo mode. Perfmon is free. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Dustin Fulmer" <DustinFulmer@discussions.microso...

How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

XY Scatter with Custom Labels

Workflow email slow to send
When a workflow is ran and completed, the related email takes upwards of an hour to be delivered. When sending an email to a user from the contact page the email is delivered within a few minutes. Are there any known settings I should check to speed up the email process, perhaps an email polling timer somewhere? thank you in advance How is the mail being sent - are you using the email router to send mail created by workflows? Dave Ireland "tim-tw" <timtw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B6052CB-7A7F-41EC-93FC-DD4458D5CD61@microsoft.com... > When a w...

How do I count different names in a colum ie: 4 mikes 3 toms
I am trying to add name in a colum. ie., 4 Mikes, 3 Toms, 8 Diane. Is there a way to do this? Thanks One way Assume data is in A1 down, e.g.: Mike T Diane P Tom P Mike P Tom J Mike L Diane M etc List the names in say, C1:C3 : Mike, Diane, Tom Put in D1: =SUMPRODUCT(--(ISNUMBER(SEARCH(C1,A1:A100)))) Copy down Col D will return the required counts -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "dallyup2" <dallyup2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5598620F-D261-4872-BCB9-3ACA7DC01FE9@microsoft.com... > I am t...

CRM 1.1 and SBS 2003 Compatability
Hi, I just received Small Business Server 2003 and I am eager to install it, but I need to know if it supports CRM 1.1 or if there any patches that will make it work. Also, does the CRM Sales for Outlook work with Office 2003? Thanks, Hi: I assume you mean CRM 1.2, since there was no 1.1 release, and yes, CRM 1.2 is fully supported on SBS 2003 Premium Edition. John. "Nick" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:013b01c3b047$474a3cc0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I just received Small Business Server 2003 and I am eager > to install it, ...

MSCRM 4.0 Account automatic number
Hello, I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you have any idea to do this. Thanks a lot for your answer. FB Frédéric BAILLON wrote: > Hello, > > I want to have an automatic account number when i create an account. do you > have any idea to do this. > > Thanks a lot for your answer. > > FB Hi Frédéric, There are many possibilities: You can make a plugin that reads and increments value in a config file, or work with a plugin that inserts and reads SQL table with identity column (auto incremental column) Ta...

Customer Report

Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 fails to load
I am unable to get the ActiveX control "Microsoft DataGrid Control 6.0 (SP5) (OLEDB)" to load in VS.Net Resource editor nor in ActiveX Control Test Container. I have tired unregistering C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdatgrd.ocx and reregistering it, but it still will not load. I have version 6.0.89.88 on my Windows XP machine. When I look at it in Depends, everything (other then mpr.dll) looks fine. It does seem to load fine when it is used in my application. How do I get it load? Sam ...