CSR and SR Lookup

How can I add lookup attributes to the main Account Form that look up values
from the user table. I want to be able to assign a CSR and an SR to each
Account. These value already exist as users in my system.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi,
I am afraid you cannot achive your desired funtionality. Having lookup mean
creating new relationship between account and user but you cannot have new
relationhships btw system entities.
The only way is to define a new custome enity and than have relationship of
both account and user with that entity.
This will require more clicks to end user to select CSR or SR.

You may contact me directly at my email address if you need any help on this.
--
PLEASE do click on Yes or No button if this post was helpful or not for our
feedback.

uMar Khan
Email for direct contact: imumar at gmail dot com

"wrcooke" wrote:

> How can I add lookup attributes to the main Account Form that look up values
> from the user table. I want to be able to assign a CSR and an SR to each
> Account. These value already exist as users in my system.

Lookup values on a form, trivial question?!
Hi everyone, This is really silly but I have searched everywhere (starting with my "Form and report design for Access 2007" book) for an explanation on how I make a form with: Field A (text box) is INPUT value (customer number), and Field B-D should (after input value is entered in "textbox A") display more information about the customer in different textboxes (such as "customer name, phone number etc")- (This is just an example, the "customer-information" could be in one or several different - relational - tables, if that makes a difference...)...

Multiple lookup #2
I have a problem with multiple lookup. I want take your time describing the whole spreadsheet but only describe my problem: The user can type in dates and values in matrix A10:B14 (see below). If the user type a date between the dates in cell A1:A2 (i.e. 01-02-2005 till 01-03-2005) I want the data typed by the user shoved in cell C1:D1. If there is more than one match I want the next match in cell C2:D2 and so on. A B 1 01-02-2005 1200 2 01-03-2005 1300 .. .. 10 13-04-2005 1500 11 11-02-2005 2000 12 15-03-2005 700 14 01-01-2005 12500 Can you help me? One way .. Use an empty col...

How can I retain the formatting of the data in a lookup table?
When using the LOOKUP function, is it possible to retain the formatting of the data in the lookup table so that the value returned appears in that same formatting? What I mean is that the sorted table has some items formatted differently (indented slightly and a smaller font), so I want these characteristics retained whenever the LOOKUP function returns these values. Thanks! The short answer is no. Formulas return values only. They can not return formats. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "spfowlerOH" wrote: > When using the LOOKUP function, is it possible to ret...

Altering data that was called with LOOKUP
Hi, I have a list of data approx 9000 lines long (32 columns), and have a seperate sheet that allows a user to input a code. This then retrieves their data item using vlookup(). I would like to let the user then amend the contents of one of the fields, thus updating the original data list. Is this possible? thanks -- Lynxbci3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Lynxbci3's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=10377 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487545 It could be possible, ...

Lookup question #5
I have a table that has three columns - Name, X and Y. The Names are is in ascending alphabetical order, X and Y are numeric columns. I want to lookup a certain value of X and return the corresponding Name, and repeat the same procedure with Y. Because I'm not querying the first column VLOOKUP() just doesn't cut it. Would appreciate any help. Thx, Schiz You could use =index(match()) Take a look at Debra Dalgleish's notes: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions03.html schizoid_man wrote: > > I have a table that has three columns - Name, X and Y. The Names are > is i...

CSR and SR Lookup
How can I add lookup attributes to the main Account Form that look up values from the user table. I want to be able to assign a CSR and an SR to each Account. These value already exist as users in my system. Hi, I am afraid you cannot achive your desired funtionality. Having lookup mean creating new relationship between account and user but you cannot have new relationhships btw system entities. The only way is to define a new custome enity and than have relationship of both account and user with that entity. This will require more clicks to end user to select CSR or SR. You may contac...

Outlook 2000 SR 1
Hi Getting an error when sending mail locally and externally only Receiving mail is fine Error - The smtp server was not specified please try again Any ideas? Did you go into your POP/IMAP account(s) and retype the SMTP server name? "Jack" <jackmartintan@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:407146b6$0$4574$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Hi > > Getting an error when sending mail locally and externally only > Receiving mail is fine > > Error - The smtp server was not specified please try again > > Any ideas? > > Yes have done that &q...

Recipient lookup doesn't find contacts
Version: Outlook 2003 (11.5608.5703) OS: Win2K Server Problem: When I'm creating a new email I expect to type a portion of my recipient's name in the "To" textbox and see a short list of possible recipients. On many occasions (including one this morning!) I've tried to find someone that I know exists in my contacts list but it doesn't find it. Then when I press the "To" button I see the contact right there in my list of contacts. In reading other posts I've tried the following without any luck: 1. I've checked that the contact I'm looking for ...

Right click in Outlook 2000 SR-1
The menu doesn't appear when right clicking on messages. There is no problem right clicking in any aother application or with the Windows 2000 OS. ...

lookup from a table in a pivottable
Hi (excel 2007) I have a regular table (Table13) with some productinformations. I column M i have the SerialId for the specific item. I need to check if the SerialId already is in our ERP-system (ax). I have a pivottable showing all SerialId's from my Ax-table. Excel has given the pivttable the name Pivottable1. I now want to write a formular like =VLOOKUP(Table13[[#This row];[SerialID]];pivottabel1;1;True) But it seems not to be possible to lookup into a pivottable ??? Regards Peter Hi Peter You could just use a MATCH of your ID against the column of the PT she...

help with lookup (years and Months)
I have a problem when using look up LOOKUP(U37,'Commission Rates'!I2:I32,'Commission Rates'!K2:K32)) where Col I contains the terms for commission in the format 5Years, 1Mths incrementing 1 mth at a time Col U contains tha term of the policy calulated using datedif Col K contains commission rate dependant on term in col I when term is any Years and 1Mths lookup returns value from any Years and 11 Mths this doesn't happen for 2 mths 3mths etc any ideas how i can rectify this thanks colm -- ********************************************************************** This ...

reverse DNS lookups
When mail is being sent to a server that requires reverse DNS, does the reverse DNS entry have to match the DNS lookup or can they be different? Ex DNS resolves companyA.com to 1.2.3.4. The MX record for companyA.com is 1.2.3.5 (mail.companyA.com) Can the PTR for 1.2.3.4 be set to mail.companyA.com and mail servers that require reverse DNS still deliver the mail? Or must the PTR for 1.2.3.4 be set to companyA.com ? Essentially, do mail servers doing reverse DNS lookups only look for ANY reverse DNS, or do they look for a reverse DNS that matches the forward DNS, in order to decide if it ...

How do I update my Outlook (standalone) to SR-1?
I use a stand alone copy of Outlook on my laptop with Windows ME. I would like to update the outlook to SR-1 so I can use some Franklin Planning Software I have. Any links or help is much appreciated. Jed Go to http://www.microsoft.com/office/downloads and click on the option to "Check for updates" and allow it to find what updates you need. It will automatically install the ones you select. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. &...

Messages Awaiting Directory Lookup #2
Just set up Internet mail and am able to send. I can see that receiving email is in the server queues but it is setting in the "messages awaiting directory lookup". How can I get them delivered to the users outlook? "MLanning" <MLanning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just set up Internet mail and am able to send. I can see that receiving >email is in the server queues but it is setting in the "messages awaiting >directory lookup". How can I get them delivered to the users outlook? Is the queue in the "Retry" state? Why? Are ...

Make the owner, the CSR
Hi, I want to customize the case, as if customers will log the complain by login in to the CRM System. How can I Customize the CRM inorder to full fill this. Thanks Irshard ...

Capture Item Lookup Code before it goes on POS screen!
I'm doing little customization for RMS POS. I need to get Item lookup code before it goes on POS transaction screen. In other words when I type item number in POS screen and press enter, I need to intercept and get that number before RMS searches that item through inventory and adds to transaction entry. If I use this mySession.Transaction.Entries.Element(I).Item.Description I get what I need but only after item is on transaction screen Appreciate your response Thanks, ...

Lookup query?
I have a spreadsheet containing a list if projects. The projects are detailed by row and there are 20 columns for each project, each column detailing a different piece of information on that project. One of those columns advises the project manager's name ("Bob", "Pete", "Dave") or whether it is cancelled ("cancelled"). On a separate worksheet within the same file I want to detail all the cancelled projects (one in each row) and show column 6 (name of project), 10 (project number), 13 (budget) and 18 (what happened) of each cancelled project. Is...

in word 2007 how do I turn on the dictionary lookup feature
when I use spell check and correct my mistake if I try to use the dictionary lookup feature it is not responding. How do I activate this feature? To look up words in Word 2007, you can click the Research button on the Review tab. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Dino" wrote: > when I use spell check and correct my mistake if I try to use the dictionary > lookup feature it is not responding. How do I activate this feature? ...

97 vs 97 SR-2
What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? This MSKB article provides the storied history of Excel 97 patches and links to more detailed information about the changes made: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;232652&Product=xlw -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "Tim2" <Tim2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3BFA00FD-9E36-4FEB-B558-EB781563A591@microsoft.com... | What are the basic differences between Excel 97 and 97 SR-2? ...

select multiple fields in a lookup box or text box
I need to find the controls to add multiple selections from a list box or text box or combo box within a data access page....

Phone call recipient lookup
Hi All Hoping someone can shed some light on the following. I am modifying the phone call entity to make it quick and easy to use for taking internal phone messages in CRM 4. I have defaulted the sender and recepient field with javascript in the onload events so when the lookup is opened it defaults to "users". This was done to speed up the process of choosing the internal sender/recipient of the message. When you open the sender lookup it automatically displays all the users but when you click the recipient lookup it is a search lookup and you need to enter text to sear...

Table Lookup Help
I have a table that looks like the following: Col.A Col.B Col.C Col.D Col.E Row.1 4 3 2 1 Row.2 A 0.6 0.5 0.45 0.31 Row.3 B 0.55 0.51 0.42 0.32 Row.4 C 0.58 0.49 0.40 0.29 I have two values that exist in cell F1 and cell F2. The F1 cell contains the row to be selected and use =Match(F1,A1:A3,0) (exact Match Always). This tells me the row number th...

Lookup changing data range in external workbook
I am using Excel 2007. I need to match an alpha numeric value from one workbook with the same alpha numeric in a different workbook and have the formula return the data in the cell adjacent (right side) to the matched cell. The data in the second workbook will be in a different row each time I run it, but the column will be the same. The alpha numeric character to look up is in Column D. The data I want to show up is in Column E. Here is an example: Data to match: "43005.60 Total" I want to go to the second workbook, look for "43005.60 Total" (Column...

Employment Type lookup values in Great Plains?
Does anyone know what table holds the look up values for the "Employment Type" field in the Great Plains HR application? I know that department codes are in UPR40300, supervisor codes are in UPR41700, etc but I can not seem to find the Employment Type codes. Any help would be appreciated. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice BOOK REVIEW: Effective C#, Second Edition [Addison Wesley] http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/b2f8766d-a4c1-4d5a-97af-c38852b3b455/book-review-effective-c.aspx They are stored in the GP app - not in a table 1 = F...

Swiss Legend Men's Classic Colosso Collection Watch #40024-SR-31
Price:$795.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001B18XV0 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001B18XV0 This is a great bang for your buck!. The time piece is huge and makes a great statement when worn. Its a good fashion statement and light for its size as well as very very comfortable, a must buy. This classic Swiss Legend features a two tone stainless steel bracelet and case bringing out its bold design and giving this timepiece a unique look. Produce extraordinary results and inspire others with this Swiss Legend Men's Classic Colosso Collection W...