Crystal Repots Error Fix

I'm looking for the fix for this error: File
frs://Input/a_175/000/000/175/a482dcd118d51e.rpt not
found on File Repository Server. [On Cache/Page Server:
CBCRM01.pageserver]"
The error is listed as a known problem in the MBS TK when
CRM is uninstalled and reinstalled to an existing
database, but the fix is not published. Thanks
0
Nancy
8/26/2003 8:48:25 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Nancy

Long time no talk!  Hope you are doing well.

Please log a support request with our team on this issue.  The fix is not
published because the fix requires a CRM Support Engineer to dial in and
resolve the issue with you for the first time.  This fix is accomplished via
a special tool available to certified MBS CRM partners provided they sign a
NDA ( the tool is proprietary to Crystal).  All engineers on the team should
be familiar with this process.  If they are not, you can have them contact
me.

The cause of this issue is do to a disconnect that occurs after reinstalling
CRM to a different server (for example) or an existing database.  This
disconnect happens between CRM and the Crystal APS database where the
reports are published to a "virtual" location.  The tool re-establishes the
link that is broken during reinstall by republishing them out to the Crystal
APS database.

--
Regards,

Ryan
Microsoft CRM Support

"Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for
newsgroup purposes only. All replies will be returned to sender as
undeliverable."

"Nancy Kempf" <nancyk@interknowlogy.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking for the fix for this error: File
> frs://Input/a_175/000/000/175/a482dcd118d51e.rpt not
> found on File Repository Server. [On Cache/Page Server:
> CBCRM01.pageserver]"
> The error is listed as a known problem in the MBS TK when
> CRM is uninstalled and reinstalled to an existing
> database, but the fix is not published. Thanks

0
Ryan

Exchange Server 2003, service account, errors 1068 and 1079
microsoft.public.exchange.admin: I am working my way through [1] and have created a service account for Exchange per pp. 2-8 through 2-9 and have changed the logon account for the various Microsoft Exchange services per p. 3-9. When I tried to restart the Microsoft Exchange System Attendant service per [1], it failed. I fumbled around a bit, and eventually stopped all Exchange-related services so I could start the "automatic" ones individually and see what was going on: 1. Microsoft Exchange Information Store service -- fails: Error 1068: The dependency service or grou...

synchronizing error
When I do a Send/Receive in Outlook, I get the error "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not be found'" Do you know the cause of this error? It is preventing me from doing a full synchronize for my offline folders. I am running both Exchange 5.5 and 2000 in Mixed Mode at the moment. My mailbox is on the new 2000 server. Check to make sure that user is showing up in the GAL. If not, that's your problem. Unhide it from the GAL. Regards, Colby -- Please do not send e-mail directly to this a...

Error Converting Secure Files to 2003....PLEASE HELP!!!
I have a Secure Access Database that I created in Access 2000, when I installed Office 2003 it no longer works and crahes Access. I've also tried converting the file using the convertion tool but I get an error that I don't have permission to make changes. I can open the file long enough to get to the switchboard but if I click on an item that opens a report or query .....Access crashes. Also, when I open the 2000, most of the menu items that would normally be there are not. Please, if someone has heard of this and knows how to fix it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks Dave ...

MSExchangeAL Error Message
Hello I'm getting these error messages in the error logs on exchange2003 server EventID = 8231 Source = MSExchangeAL Category=Service Control Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=System Policies,CN=BIS New York,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=britain-usa':'MAD.EXE', error=80040103. Taking provider offline. Any ideas how to rectify the problem? Thanks Richard This might be a misleading clue, but just in case. The error code 80040103 is listed as MAPI_E_BAD_CHARWIDTH. Are there any other entries in the event log ar...

Error Messages #6
I keep getting an error message that I can't seem to find an answer for...if someone has found this problem before and has fixed it...please let me know... Receiving' reported error (0x80042110) : 'Your POP3 server is providing inconsistent information. The number of messages returned by the STAT command does not match the number of items returned by the UIDL or LIST commands. Contact your POP3 or Internet service provider. thanks John And what did your ISP tell you when you contacted them? >-----Original Message----- >I keep getting an error message that I can'...

Workflow Post Error

Crystal Reports 9 hang up
Good afternoon! While creating a report in Crystal Reports 9.2.2 using the Crystal Reports Wizard, Crystal just seems to hang indefinitely after clicking "finish". I'm not even sure where to start to give you guys the information necessary to troubleshoot this. I've looked at so many aspects and potential solutions to no avail that I have now lost complete track. Any ideas? ...

Outlook error #53
I've installed MSOutlook XP on an IBM T42 notebook and have started getting the following error. 'C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Microsoft\Addins\C:\Progra~1\Micros~2\Outloo~1\OFFICE11\Addins\outbak.dll' is not a valid Office Add-in. Has anyone seen this or know what to do. I've searched for the 'outbak.dll' and cannot locate it in the directory listed. G. <ergeordie@yahoo.ca> wrote: > I've installed MSOutlook XP on an IBM T42 notebook and have started > getting the following error. > > 'C:\Documents and Settings\Userna...

Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114 -Ora
Hi, I have a problem of running the ASP.NET web pages on the server after making the file deployment. The server was intalled OraClient11g_home1. I created DSN in ODBC with this driver. The test connection was successful. When I ran the page that has the connection with Oracle, I've got this error message : "ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114 (Oracle in OraClient11g_home1)" Could you help me to solve this problem? Thanks in advance. =?Utf-8?B?YmllbndlbGw=?= <bienwell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:44...

Event Viewer Errors in Windows 7 64bit
Hey All, I just recently finished building my own gaming rig and I keep noticing the event in Event Viewer/Custom Views/Administrative Events and see a litany of this same error under Kernel event tracing.: SessionName Circular Kernel Context Logger FileName ErrorCode 3221225525 "Session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035 I have searched the net and found no resolution. I don't think this is serious, but but I would like to resolve this if possible if anyone here can give some help. Thank...

Office 2003 fatal errors after May 10 Updates.
After the updates were installed my entire office suite shut me out. I cannot access anything at all and I need it badly. I tried a system restore without results and I am unable to repair or reinstall Office. Can anyone help me with this? Pam This usually will happen if your version of Office is not a legal licensed version or it is a Trial version that has expired. From where did you get this version of Office. Also post the error that is generated when this happens -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not ...

Crystal Reports 10
I am in the final stages of evaluating RMS for purchase. We would like to be able to generate custom reports, so I have been testing building them in Crystal Reports 10. I have no issue running the reports within Crystal, however when I try to open them in RMS from the utilities menu, the first screen - Crystal Reports File is blank, and when I push generate, I get the error: "Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object." Does RMS only work with Crystal Reports 9? Does it even work with 9? Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated...

MBf Packager error
Hi, I am installing Businessportal 3.0. At the data load it fails after loading 4 or 5. It always fails while loading PD_Manufacturing. Any idea why this happens? Thanks & Regards Ramesh ...

Excel Error Msg #2
Hi, When opening an Excel spreadsheet, I keep getting the following error "Compile Error in Hidden Module Registration". I'm able to close with file without any apparent problems. How can I fix this problem? Thanks - Ron Hi Mr D, See 'You receive a "Compile error in hidden module" error message when you start Word or Excel' http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 --- Regards, Norman "Mr.D" <rdrouillard@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message news:uleaf.182388$lI5.97244@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com... > Hi, > &g...

Error 1601 Failed nstalls Install Attempts Office 2010 or Office 2007 on Win 7
Despite everything I've tried, I believe I need to repair a corrupted/broken MSI and nothing I've done to do that is working. I had Office 2007 fully service packed up to date on my Win 7 box working well. All of a sudden I got message it was corrupted, and I couldn't open or work with any docs. I had been running Office 2010 Tech Preview, but it had a few glitches, and I had docs to do, so when I couldn't uninstall 2010 Tech Preview from Add/Remove--a frequent occurrence with Office betas I've come to expect, I used the Manual Removal MSKB meticulously and...

Access OWA error create new e-mail
Hello I have a strange problem When i try connect to any OWA when i try create a new e-mail the body cannot be display. I saw the error and give me this: Line: 196 Char: 1 Error: 'tbContentElement.DOM' is null or not an object Code:0 Any help? Thanks What do you mean by 'any OWA'? What is the version of front-end exchange server? and IE version you are using -- www.msanalyst.com "Fernando" wrote: > Hello > > I have a strange problem > > When i try connect to any OWA when i try create a new e-mail the body cannot > be display. > ...

error #4
I get the following error when entering a P.O.: "Credit limit option in the vendor Maintenance options windows for this vendor is No Credit. You can't enter purchasing order processing transactions for this vendor". Can I get help in solving this please? I'm new with Great plains. This setting is in the vendor Card. Cards-Purchasing-Vendors On the options button on the main form, there is a credit limit field. It appears that it is set to "No-Credit" on this vendor. Set that field appropriately and this will solve your problem "Rafael" wrote: &...

Error after attempting to send message OTL6
each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 the send and receive bar will proceed right to the end and immediately post following: unknown error protocal:SMTP, port:0, Secure(SSL):No Error Number OX800C0131 The new window: DIRECTDB.DLL HAS COMMITTED ERROR MSIMN WILL CLOSE NOW PROPERTIES OF DIRECTDB.DLL IS VERSION 6.0.2800.1106 HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! waynedog_7@passport.com <waynedog@prodigy.net> wrote: > each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

keep getting error message when sending mail
this is the error message I get when I always send on mail. Connecting to imap.aol.com. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'Re: Prize Status Inquiry-Club Bing Help Request (KMM19009008V20695L0KM)' Account: imap.aol.com (1)", Server: 'smtp,aol.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure (SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E. I have windows Vista and aol as my brower and email and I us ATT U-Verse. I hope you can help me in terms that I understand. Thank you. -- cassac Wrong server name (smtp,aol.com should be smtp.aol.com)...

Why do I get a runtime error when I am using online help?
When I click on online help I am getting runtime errors ...

Crystal: Verify you have enough crystal licences
I have been experiencing a problem, like many of you, with Crystal reports on a CRM 1.2 server reporting that there are not enough licences when I try to access a report. The reporting service works for a while and then stops - restarting all of the crystal services make no difference but after rebooting the server it starts to work again. There are a number of events in the event viewer i.e.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MSCRM Platform Error Report: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Unabl...

Outlook reports send error, fails again and again, but messages are going anyway!
Hi, My outlook XP is being very odd. I have been trying to send some digital images (750kb, over cable broadband) to some friends. When I do this, Outlook reports that there was an error waiting for the outgoing server to respond, and the message appears unsent. It keeps trying to send, and after a few goes McAfee starts whining about possible worm activity, so I cancel everything and delete the message from my outbox. However, the messages are being sent. Repeatedly. Last time I put my own email adress in the to: field as well and received 8 copies of the email. I suspect I have some ...

Getting MEDIAN and PERCENTILE to exclude #ERROR values
Is there a way to get PERCENTILE or MEDIAN to exclude error values? I give as an argument a range in which some of the values are #VALUE, but rest are valid, legal numeric values, and it is those remaining non-error values that i want MEDIAN or PERCENTILE of. Thank you. Try the following formulas, which need to be confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not just ENTER... =MEDIAN(IF(ISNUMBER(A2:A100),A2:A100)) and =PERCENTILE(IF(ISNUMBER(A2:A100),A2:A100),0.8) Adjust the references and percentile value accordingly. Hope this helps! In article <UTqfg.2573$hv1.1679@trnddc01>, &...

Crystal Reports based on SQL
Hello, I have to create several complicated reports and I've wrote an SQL query. Please advise how can I "plant" it into existing report or if I'm creating a new one how I can connect to the Crystal DB? Regards. Hi, to connect to your Crystal database, start crystal report on your client computer. Open the enterprise folder and connect to your server. Enter the server name where your CRM is installed (by default the crystal database is on the CRM server). If you have installed a Crystal APS server you have to enter this one. Regards Dieter "innab" <anony...

Error on TransferText when converting Access 97 to Access Xp
The instruction TransferText is use to create a file from a table. This program works very well (many years) on access 97. Afer the convertion to access xp I have the error : "Cannot update .." I went to Newsgroups and see that for security reason MS oblige me to change my file extension .doc to a file extension .txt. So now, I use a text file and I have always on the TransferText instruction the error : "The insert into statement contains ...unknow field name" What can I do to resolve this convertion problem ? Thank you for advance for your answers. ...