Crystal Reports Logon Error & Exchange Connector

Hi

I just installed CRM Server 1.2 - Everything seems to work fine except two things

First, I get "Crystal Reports Logon Error, Please verify that you have enough Crystal licenses." when I try to access any of the reports. This error only happens on certain machines! If I try to access this from a desktop (WinXP Pro) on the LAN, I can access the service. On one laptop, I get this error. The other laptop seemed to work fine, until today, when it started giving me the same error! Any ideas!?!

The second error... I installed MS-Exchange Email connector. It installed successfully [ie. didn't give any error], but when I try to send an email... it says "Unexpected Error, please contact system administrator" - I happen to be the system admin! Who do I contact?? HELP!

Thanks and regards
Yusuf
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Another note

I am running CRM Server on HTTP & HTTPS. I have a firewall which doesn't allow HTTP access from outside. External access requires HTTPS, however within the LAN, I allow HTTP

Now I get another error when viewing reports. This is "updateViewState failed,
Your request was cancelled. The necessary security privileges could not be verified. Please contact your system administrator.

Any ideas?
Thank
Yusuf

Crystal Reports 9 hang up
Good afternoon! While creating a report in Crystal Reports 9.2.2 using the Crystal Reports Wizard, Crystal just seems to hang indefinitely after clicking "finish". I'm not even sure where to start to give you guys the information necessary to troubleshoot this. I've looked at so many aspects and potential solutions to no avail that I have now lost complete track. Any ideas? ...

Can I configure Exchange to block ESMTP mail from header according to provided credentials?
Hi all, We have a running MS Exchange 2003. Some of our users prefer to use mail clients that use (E)SMTP to send email. However, we have found no way configure Exchange in a way that if the client connects using user A, he/she can't impersonate user B (unless A is a delegate of B). Is this possible at all? Best regards, Manuel. A weakness inherent to SMTP protocol. BTW, are the clients authenticating? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- <mva.led@gmail.com> wrote in mes...

Office 2003 fatal errors after May 10 Updates.
After the updates were installed my entire office suite shut me out. I cannot access anything at all and I need it badly. I tried a system restore without results and I am unable to repair or reinstall Office. Can anyone help me with this? Pam This usually will happen if your version of Office is not a legal licensed version or it is a Trial version that has expired. From where did you get this version of Office. Also post the error that is generated when this happens -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not ...

Crystal Reports 10
I am in the final stages of evaluating RMS for purchase. We would like to be able to generate custom reports, so I have been testing building them in Crystal Reports 10. I have no issue running the reports within Crystal, however when I try to open them in RMS from the utilities menu, the first screen - Crystal Reports File is blank, and when I push generate, I get the error: "Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object." Does RMS only work with Crystal Reports 9? Does it even work with 9? Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated...

Crystal: Verify you have enough crystal licences
I have been experiencing a problem, like many of you, with Crystal reports on a CRM 1.2 server reporting that there are not enough licences when I try to access a report. The reporting service works for a while and then stops - restarting all of the crystal services make no difference but after rebooting the server it starts to work again. There are a number of events in the event viewer i.e.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MSCRM Platform Error Report: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Unabl...

Report Not Showing Full Budget Amount
Hello. My issue is that the budget amount is not reported for the full amount in the income statement report even when I set the end date for the last day of the month. The budget amount appears to be prorated based upon the % of the month that is complete. For example, if the budgeted amount is $100 for a month, the report date is set for the last day of the month, and it is the 15th, $50 will appear in the budgeted line item of the report. How do I get the income statement report to show the full amount? Kirk ...

open report
Hi Is it possible to make a label visible during the OpenReport command? I have the following commands: If option 1 is selected --> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass1Comment='Fail M1Ass1'" If option 2 is selected -> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass2Comment='Fail M1Ass2'" , etc However, I would like a different label on the report to be visible depending on the selection. Is On Load the only way to achieve that? Thank you Kary -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/U...

exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000

"error loading DLL" message
I have put together an Excel based program which we use to produce estimates. This program is a few spreadsheets linked using VBA. This runs with no problems on most machines however 2 computers are displaying the message "error loading DLL" and then Excel crashes. Can anybody tell me what the cause of the problem is and if there is a solution to this problem? ...

Getting MEDIAN and PERCENTILE to exclude #ERROR values
Is there a way to get PERCENTILE or MEDIAN to exclude error values? I give as an argument a range in which some of the values are #VALUE, but rest are valid, legal numeric values, and it is those remaining non-error values that i want MEDIAN or PERCENTILE of. Thank you. Try the following formulas, which need to be confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not just ENTER... =MEDIAN(IF(ISNUMBER(A2:A100),A2:A100)) and =PERCENTILE(IF(ISNUMBER(A2:A100),A2:A100),0.8) Adjust the references and percentile value accordingly. Hope this helps! In article <UTqfg.2573$hv1.1679@trnddc01>, &...

Outlook reports send error, fails again and again, but messages are going anyway!
Hi, My outlook XP is being very odd. I have been trying to send some digital images (750kb, over cable broadband) to some friends. When I do this, Outlook reports that there was an error waiting for the outgoing server to respond, and the message appears unsent. It keeps trying to send, and after a few goes McAfee starts whining about possible worm activity, so I cancel everything and delete the message from my outbox. However, the messages are being sent. Repeatedly. Last time I put my own email adress in the to: field as well and received 8 copies of the email. I suspect I have some ...

Modify historical stock status report
I'm trying to modify the Summary Historical Stock Status by Item Report and am running into problems. I'm just trying to add 3 fields that are available from the Item Master table that is already linked to the report. The fields I want to add are Item Class Code, Standard Cost and User Def Values (1). I'm adding these to the Item footer section and get the following error: Error in equation '(C) F1_Decimals'. What does that mean? -- Jim@TurboChef This is nothing to do with the fields you've added, it seems to be one you've removed from the item footer, spe...

Crystal Reports based on SQL
Hello, I have to create several complicated reports and I've wrote an SQL query. Please advise how can I "plant" it into existing report or if I'm creating a new one how I can connect to the Crystal DB? Regards. Hi, to connect to your Crystal database, start crystal report on your client computer. Open the enterprise folder and connect to your server. Enter the server name where your CRM is installed (by default the crystal database is on the CRM server). If you have installed a Crystal APS server you have to enter this one. Regards Dieter "innab" <anony...

Report Builder 04-20-10
Is it possible to have dynamic datasources (like in BIDS) for report models? We have 200 vendors wanting access to our ReportBuilder, but I don't want to build discreet ds's for each one. I've googled it but can't find anything that relates. TIA, Michael C. ...

'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error-if the problem persists, restart Outlook'
Hi - I am running Outlook 2002, SP-2, under Windows XP Home edition, SP-1. I use MS Word as my message editor. For the past few months, I get the following error message in a dialog from Outlook: 'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error-if the problem persists, restart Outlook' This occurs when I either create a new message or note or edit an existing message or note and then leave it open for more than just a minute or two, rather than closing or saving and closing it. I have run the "Detect and Repair" menu option in Outlook several times, but that has n...

Renaming and Exchange 2003 Server
We were just aquired by a new company who would like us to rename our servers which are running Exchange 2003. I would like to know if there are any issues with renaming boxes with Mailboxes on them or with OWA running? Thanks for any help or technet articles you might be able to point me to. MB I found the following paragraph in the "Exchange Server 2003 Deployment Guide" Important After you create an Exchange Virtual Server, you cannot rename it. If you want to rename an Exchange Virtual Server after it has been created, you must remove it and then re-create it with anoth...

Trouble with reports
Hi everybody, I'm working with Access 2003, making a bill, and I have a problem when I want to fill the Detail Section with two lines (one at the left margin and one at the right margin) which covers the "distance" between all the Detail Section and ends at the top of the Bottom of Page (I don't know if I am using the right terms, I'm working with spanish version of Access). The Detail Section contains different concepts of the bill (price, quantity, description...) and it not contains ever the same amount of this concepts in different bills... I tell you this because I ...

Customizing a master project report
I have a simple report that I want to run in a master project for all sub projects, but can't figure out how. I have a master project that currently has 7 sub-projects (and will have more in the future). All subproject tasks are exactly identical. I would like to have have a report with the subproject tasks down the left side (y-axis) and each sub-project title along the top (x-axis). Where task and sub-project title meet would simply be the percent complete the task is. Is this possible to run and how so? Thanks for all the help. -- braden ------------------------...

Exchange Systems Manager on my XP Desktop
How do I run Exchange Systems Manager on my XP desktop? We are a SBS 2003 Premium and Exchange 2003 network. I normally just remote into the SBS server and do my work there. I know in the old NT days I used to run ESM from my NT4 workstation. It's been a while and my memory has done a dump when it comes to how it is done again. Your input is very much appreciated. Thanks. hope it helps What to consider when you install Exchange System Management Tools on Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/?id=834121 ...

Vacation Used/Accrued/Balance Report
I am trying to build a report in either Crystal Reports or SQL Reporting Services that would give me an employee's beginning vacation balance, hours used, hours accrued and ending balance for a particular pay period. I have determined that I need SQL views to get the data to report correctly however; need some direction. If anyone have the views already created and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Or even better the CR or SRS report :) Thanks in advance! You can email me at lbaker@jatnet.com The paycheck history tables will have all but the beginning balan...

Multiple reports in a report
Hello: I'm trying to create a report that shows the customer's mailing address on the first page, page numbers are "1 of X", account activity is sorted by [start date] to [end date]. I can do this easily for a single customer. But when I run a range of account numbers I run into trouble. The first customer's address appears on the first page, but subsequent addresses don't appear at all. Page numbers are 1 of 324, etc. Access is running a single report for a hundred customers - but what I want is 100 seperate reports, each with unique headers and footers. ...

Business Portal Roles
On Bus Portal - go to Site Settings | Application Settings | Reports | Manage Reports Catalog. Select a report and click on Modify Role. On the Select Roles list, the Roles should be in alphabetical order. We have a lot of Roles and it is very time consuming to find the one we want. Thanks Ann -- ACG ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mi...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

Crystal Reports question
I am currently trying to develop a simple customer invoice that can be batch e-mailed nightly on Crystal Reports. I seem to be running into many problems. Does anyone have an easier solution for what I am trying to accomplish or any advice would be appreciated. hi King, The version support for crystal is 8.5 so if you have rms 1.2, 1.3 or 2.0 all works with the version I mentioned so incase if you trying to work with any other version then it won't work. Let me know if need more help. "knightsbridge" wrote: > I am currently trying to develop a simple customer invoic...

Error HRESULT:0X80040E31 TimeOut
I have a problem when I create a registry in Microsoft CRM, whenever I make a action an error to me HRESULT:0X80040E31, this leaves when I create activities, I close cases, I create cases, some idea to solve this problem? it already installs the KB 892948 and KB 904435. Urgent, is enviroment production!!!! ...