Crystal Reports, delete?

Is it possible to delete a report? I'm using CR 8.5 and after looking
through both the CRM/SQL servers I can't find where its being stored, much
less how to delete one.

-Gary

0
Gary
9/18/2003 11:25:26 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

ok, I found where it stores it, but after deleting the ????.rpt file I
wanted it doesn't go away in CRM.

-G

"Gary" <gary.rey@NOOOOSPAM.virtium.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to delete a report? I'm using CR 8.5 and after looking
> through both the CRM/SQL servers I can't find where its being stored, much
> less how to delete one.
>
> -Gary

0
Gary
9/18/2003 11:30:51 PM
I'll safely assume either no one knows or its not possible.

> ok, I found where it stores it, but after deleting the ????.rpt file I
> wanted it doesn't go away in CRM.
>
> -G
>

> "Gary" <gary.rey@NOOOOSPAM.virtium.com> wrote in message
> > Is it possible to delete a report? I'm using CR 8.5 and after looking
> > through both the CRM/SQL servers I can't find where its being stored,
much
> > less how to delete one.
> >
> > -Gary

0
Gary
9/19/2003 4:57:19 PM
How to delete reports that you have added to CRM.

The only way to delete reports that you have added from the CRM system is to
contact Great Plain or rathern MBS and get a tool from them to do this.

If you are a partner for CRM or have bought a license you should be able to
contact great plains report to request the tool

> I'll safely assume either no one knows or its not possible.
>
> "Gary" <gary.rey@NOOOOSPAM.virtium.com> wrote in message
> > ok, I found where it stores it, but after deleting the ????.rpt file I
> > wanted it doesn't go away in CRM.
> >
> > -G
> >

> > "Gary" <gary.rey@NOOOOSPAM.virtium.com> wrote in message
> > > Is it possible to delete a report? I'm using CR 8.5 and after looking
> > > through both the CRM/SQL servers I can't find where its being stored,
> much
> > > less how to delete one.
> > >
> > > -Gary

0
John

Crystal Reports 9 hang up
Good afternoon! While creating a report in Crystal Reports 9.2.2 using the Crystal Reports Wizard, Crystal just seems to hang indefinitely after clicking "finish". I'm not even sure where to start to give you guys the information necessary to troubleshoot this. I've looked at so many aspects and potential solutions to no avail that I have now lost complete track. Any ideas? ...

Crystal Reports 10
I am in the final stages of evaluating RMS for purchase. We would like to be able to generate custom reports, so I have been testing building them in Crystal Reports 10. I have no issue running the reports within Crystal, however when I try to open them in RMS from the utilities menu, the first screen - Crystal Reports File is blank, and when I push generate, I get the error: "Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object." Does RMS only work with Crystal Reports 9? Does it even work with 9? Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated...

Report Not Showing Full Budget Amount
Hello. My issue is that the budget amount is not reported for the full amount in the income statement report even when I set the end date for the last day of the month. The budget amount appears to be prorated based upon the % of the month that is complete. For example, if the budgeted amount is $100 for a month, the report date is set for the last day of the month, and it is the 15th, $50 will appear in the budgeted line item of the report. How do I get the income statement report to show the full amount? Kirk ...

Crystal: Verify you have enough crystal licences
I have been experiencing a problem, like many of you, with Crystal reports on a CRM 1.2 server reporting that there are not enough licences when I try to access a report. The reporting service works for a while and then stops - restarting all of the crystal services make no difference but after rebooting the server it starts to work again. There are a number of events in the event viewer i.e.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MSCRM Platform Error Report: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Unabl...

open report
Hi Is it possible to make a label visible during the OpenReport command? I have the following commands: If option 1 is selected --> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass1Comment='Fail M1Ass1'" If option 2 is selected -> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass2Comment='Fail M1Ass2'" , etc However, I would like a different label on the report to be visible depending on the selection. Is On Load the only way to achieve that? Thank you Kary -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/U...

Selective Deletion
Dear All I was wondering is it possible to write a macro to delete unwante cells within a column...? For example Col A & B have the same values as Col C and D... However, would only like to keep only Australia in Col A and its correspondin values in Col B and as for Col C, I would only like to keep China an its corresponding values in Col D... Hence, is it possible to (1) delete China in Col A & B... (2) delete Australia in Col C & D and move China up to the first row? I would really appreciate any advice or suggestions... Cheers Column A | Column B | Column C | Column D ...

Modify historical stock status report
I'm trying to modify the Summary Historical Stock Status by Item Report and am running into problems. I'm just trying to add 3 fields that are available from the Item Master table that is already linked to the report. The fields I want to add are Item Class Code, Standard Cost and User Def Values (1). I'm adding these to the Item footer section and get the following error: Error in equation '(C) F1_Decimals'. What does that mean? -- Jim@TurboChef This is nothing to do with the fields you've added, it seems to be one you've removed from the item footer, spe...

Outlook reports send error, fails again and again, but messages are going anyway!
Hi, My outlook XP is being very odd. I have been trying to send some digital images (750kb, over cable broadband) to some friends. When I do this, Outlook reports that there was an error waiting for the outgoing server to respond, and the message appears unsent. It keeps trying to send, and after a few goes McAfee starts whining about possible worm activity, so I cancel everything and delete the message from my outbox. However, the messages are being sent. Repeatedly. Last time I put my own email adress in the to: field as well and received 8 copies of the email. I suspect I have some ...

Crystal Reports based on SQL
Hello, I have to create several complicated reports and I've wrote an SQL query. Please advise how can I "plant" it into existing report or if I'm creating a new one how I can connect to the Crystal DB? Regards. Hi, to connect to your Crystal database, start crystal report on your client computer. Open the enterprise folder and connect to your server. Enter the server name where your CRM is installed (by default the crystal database is on the CRM server). If you have installed a Crystal APS server you have to enter this one. Regards Dieter "innab" <anony...

Report Builder 04-20-10
Is it possible to have dynamic datasources (like in BIDS) for report models? We have 200 vendors wanting access to our ReportBuilder, but I don't want to build discreet ds's for each one. I've googled it but can't find anything that relates. TIA, Michael C. ...

Trouble with reports
Hi everybody, I'm working with Access 2003, making a bill, and I have a problem when I want to fill the Detail Section with two lines (one at the left margin and one at the right margin) which covers the "distance" between all the Detail Section and ends at the top of the Bottom of Page (I don't know if I am using the right terms, I'm working with spanish version of Access). The Detail Section contains different concepts of the bill (price, quantity, description...) and it not contains ever the same amount of this concepts in different bills... I tell you this because I ...

outlook automatically deleting emails
I have a user that outlook is deleting emails upon receiving them. He has no rules setup. Could his "Delivery" point have been changed to a pst somewhere? Maybe he has a "filter view" set? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Andrew" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:e1d101c43c43$d9e40010$a401280a@phx.gbl... I have a user that outlook is deleting emails upon receiving them. He has no rules setup. I am having the same problem if someone have a solution please email it to me. thank you. >-----Original Message----- >I ha...

How can I password protect a worksheet from being deleted
I know how to password protect a worksheet, however, this still allows someone to delete this worksheet. Is there a way to only allow it to be deleted with a password? Kathy Yes. Protect the workbook under Tools>Protection>Protect Workbook. Select both Windows and Structure then enter a password. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 12:29:02 -0800, "Kathy081403" <Kathy081403@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I know how to password protect a worksheet, however, this still allows >someone to delete this worksheet. Is there a way to only allow it to ...

Customizing a master project report
I have a simple report that I want to run in a master project for all sub projects, but can't figure out how. I have a master project that currently has 7 sub-projects (and will have more in the future). All subproject tasks are exactly identical. I would like to have have a report with the subproject tasks down the left side (y-axis) and each sub-project title along the top (x-axis). Where task and sub-project title meet would simply be the percent complete the task is. Is this possible to run and how so? Thanks for all the help. -- braden ------------------------...

Vacation Used/Accrued/Balance Report
I am trying to build a report in either Crystal Reports or SQL Reporting Services that would give me an employee's beginning vacation balance, hours used, hours accrued and ending balance for a particular pay period. I have determined that I need SQL views to get the data to report correctly however; need some direction. If anyone have the views already created and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Or even better the CR or SRS report :) Thanks in advance! You can email me at lbaker@jatnet.com The paycheck history tables will have all but the beginning balan...

Multiple reports in a report
Hello: I'm trying to create a report that shows the customer's mailing address on the first page, page numbers are "1 of X", account activity is sorted by [start date] to [end date]. I can do this easily for a single customer. But when I run a range of account numbers I run into trouble. The first customer's address appears on the first page, but subsequent addresses don't appear at all. Page numbers are 1 of 324, etc. Access is running a single report for a hundred customers - but what I want is 100 seperate reports, each with unique headers and footers. ...

Business Portal Roles
On Bus Portal - go to Site Settings | Application Settings | Reports | Manage Reports Catalog. Select a report and click on Modify Role. On the Select Roles list, the Roles should be in alphabetical order. We have a lot of Roles and it is very time consuming to find the one we want. Thanks Ann -- ACG ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mi...

Crystal Reports question
I am currently trying to develop a simple customer invoice that can be batch e-mailed nightly on Crystal Reports. I seem to be running into many problems. Does anyone have an easier solution for what I am trying to accomplish or any advice would be appreciated. hi King, The version support for crystal is 8.5 so if you have rms 1.2, 1.3 or 2.0 all works with the version I mentioned so incase if you trying to work with any other version then it won't work. Let me know if need more help. "knightsbridge" wrote: > I am currently trying to develop a simple customer invoic...

outlook deletes mail when maailis closed
outlook deletes mail when maailis closed.there are no rules,no autoarchive,or delete old mail option is not selected.os xp pro.outlook 2000 Enable the Advanced Toolbar (right click on toolbar) and use the views dropdown. Most likely, you changed your view to unread messages. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. While thinking hard, hari <harikishores@hotmail.com> queried: | outlook deletes mail when maailis closed.there are no | rules,no autoarchive,or delete old mail option is not | selected.os xp pro.outlook 2000 ...

Permanently Deleted E-mail
I was wondering if someone can help me out. I permanently deleted an e-mail I desperately need. Can any tell me if I can restore the e-mail? I am running Windows 2000 Professional and using Outlook 2000 SR-1. Thanks for any help you can give. Think your S.O.L On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:42:29 -0800, "Ricky Rivera" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I was wondering if someone can help me out. I permanently >deleted an e-mail I desperately need. Can any tell me if >I can restore the e-mail? I am running Windows 2000 >Professional and using Outl...

Report totals
I'm using Access to build a database at work. I am entering data on a daily basis from invoices that I wish to sumarize by various periods of time (daily, weekly, monthly, etc....) so have built From and To parameters into my query. When running reports, I get #Error for the report totals. If I build my dates into the query as >=09/01/2007 And <= 09/30/2007 I can get a total on the report. The query works with the parameters, but not the report. I am using the =DSum function in the report footer to obtain my totals. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? -- ComputerStudent T...

Sum of each grouped item in a report
I have a form that logs time spent on auditing activities for the Internal Auditors in my company. Each time the auditor performs an audit related task, they enter a new record under their name. This means they could have many occurences of the same function. I then created a query/report that breaks down the different auditing activities for each internal auditor. Management has now asked for a report that gives a total for each activity for each internal auditor (example - John Smith: Audit Prep - 2.25, Follow-up - 3.75, Audit - 7.50). I want to figure out how to do this on a rep...

Call the FBI at the number provided to report the Federal Crime in progress
http://chicago.fbi.gov/ Their number is 312-421-6700. Ask for the agent in charge. Just FYI. Remember to say Just FYI after each sentence. They will know it's you. Just FYI. I already called to let them know you will be calling. Just FYI. Just FYI. Just FYI. Just FYI. Just FYI. Let me know what they say. Just FYI. Just FYI. Just FYI. ...

Running Crystal Reports
I am trying to run crystal reports through the Store Operations Manager, but I am getting the error "Run-Time Error '429'" "ActiveX component can't create object" I tried re-registering the Dzactx.dll and Duzactx.dll, but that didn't work. I had installed CR 6.0 to work on some older reports, but it broke everything. I have uninstalled CR 6 and re- installed CR 8.5 as well as re-installing RMS. Can anyone help? Thanks Justin ...

Outlook Task Deletion
I have a task which I am unable to delete using Outlook 2007 with Contact Manager. When I try to delete, an error message says it cannot find the task. The program will allow me to dismiss but not postpone or delete the task. What can I do to get rid of the year old task? Thanks ...