Crystal Reports 9.2.3 and CRM

Hi,

I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro Version 
9.2.3.
I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody 
successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM

Thanks
Eric


0
Eric
4/28/2005 9:34:11 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

4 Replies
832 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 29

I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only
way to be sure is to try it.

-- 
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.mscrmfaq.us


"Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro
Version
> 9.2.3.
> I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if somebody
> successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM
>
> Thanks
> Eric
>
>


0
John
4/28/2005 12:23:50 PM
but you need to have 9.2.2 installed to apply the ms crm crytal enhancement.
i had a running 9.2.3 system and the enhancement cd denied "cooperation" ;)
after  i managed to get all running, I never touched the system for any 
service packs etc again...

"John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> schrieb im 
Newsbeitrag news:u1BQp0%23SFHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only
> way to be sure is to try it.
>
> -- 
> John O'Donnell
> Microsoft CRM MVP
> http://www.mscrmfaq.us
>
>
> "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro
> Version
>> 9.2.3.
>> I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if 
>> somebody
>> successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM
>>
>> Thanks
>> Eric
>>
>>
>
> 


0
Thiemo
4/29/2005 6:16:52 AM
That's exactely what I ran into!!!

Installed 9.2.2 then Service Pack to 9.2.3 then installed the Enhancement CD 
but then couldn't start Crystal again :-(

Then I uninstalled everything, installed 9.2.2 again then Enhancement CD..so 
far everything's fine...

Now I don't know if I can safely upgrade to 9.2.3 using the Service Pack or 
if it's better sticking to 9.2.2...
So you said at the end you managed to have 9.2.3 running?

Thanks
Eric


"Thiemo Ripper" <ripper@sacgmbh.com> wrote in message 
news:ueMOKMITFHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> but you need to have 9.2.2 installed to apply the ms crm crytal 
> enhancement.
> i had a running 9.2.3 system and the enhancement cd denied "cooperation" 
> ;)
> after  i managed to get all running, I never touched the system for any 
> service packs etc again...
>
> "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> schrieb im 
> Newsbeitrag news:u1BQp0%23SFHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>>I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work. Only
>> way to be sure is to try it.
>>
>> -- 
>> John O'Donnell
>> Microsoft CRM MVP
>> http://www.mscrmfaq.us
>>
>>
>> "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
>> news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro
>> Version
>>> 9.2.3.
>>> I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if 
>>> somebody
>>> successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Eric
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> 


0
Eric
4/29/2005 7:56:58 AM
guys

all you should install is crystal 9.2.2.then the crystal addon that comes
with CRM. There is no need to install additional service packs.

-- 
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.mscrmfaq.us


"Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
news:uV1PHEJTFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> That's exactely what I ran into!!!
>
> Installed 9.2.2 then Service Pack to 9.2.3 then installed the Enhancement
CD
> but then couldn't start Crystal again :-(
>
> Then I uninstalled everything, installed 9.2.2 again then Enhancement
CD..so
> far everything's fine...
>
> Now I don't know if I can safely upgrade to 9.2.3 using the Service Pack
or
> if it's better sticking to 9.2.2...
> So you said at the end you managed to have 9.2.3 running?
>
> Thanks
> Eric
>
>
> "Thiemo Ripper" <ripper@sacgmbh.com> wrote in message
> news:ueMOKMITFHA.2520@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> > but you need to have 9.2.2 installed to apply the ms crm crytal
> > enhancement.
> > i had a running 9.2.3 system and the enhancement cd denied "cooperation"
> > ;)
> > after  i managed to get all running, I never touched the system for any
> > service packs etc again...
> >
> > "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nospam> schrieb im
> > Newsbeitrag news:u1BQp0%23SFHA.3376@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> >>I have used a version line 9.2.4 so I would assume yes it will work.
Only
> >> way to be sure is to try it.
> >>
> >> -- 
> >> John O'Donnell
> >> Microsoft CRM MVP
> >> http://www.mscrmfaq.us
> >>
> >>
> >> "Eric" <NOSPAMerich742001@yahoo.fr> wrote in message
> >> news:%23GB4wV9SFHA.1040@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> >>> Hi,
> >>>
> >>> I'd like to know if CRM does work fine with the Crystal Reports Pro
> >> Version
> >>> 9.2.3.
> >>> I know the recommanded version is 9.2.2 but was just wondering if
> >>> somebody
> >>> successfully worked with 9.2.3/CRM
> >>>
> >>> Thanks
> >>> Eric
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>


0
John
4/30/2005 12:07:14 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Money 2003 restoring a backup asking for a password that does't ex #2
I have microsoft money 2003 at my work and would like to have the same data there in my home. So i made a backup, put on a pendrive and brought it to home. Installed microsoft money 2003 in my home and tried to restore this backup. Money 2003 insists asking a password that does not exist in the original backup file. I already tried to use the repair tool and didn't work. So, what i have to do to make the backup work and does not ask a password that does not exists? Thankyou sorry about the spam, i was using the google chrome and it bugged, sorry again about the tripple post :( "...

forwarding in Exchange 2003 #2
I configured the server (Exchange 2003) to forward a user��s emails to test@xyz.com. It is very strange that all messages sent from xyz.com are rejected (please see the sample NDR below), there is not problem to other domains. test@xyz.com did not receive the message while the envelope recipient (admin@abc.com) did. Does anyone know how to solve this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. SC -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Your message To: admin@abc.com S...

Disaster Recovery for CRM 1.2
Does anyone have any documentation on the steps to backing up CRM 1.2? We want to make sure we are backing CRM 1.2 up correctly if the server should go down. We were unable to find any documentation on Microsofts website for a step by step backup solution. Right now we are just backing the CRM databases using the scheduler in SQL; is this ALL that is required and if so do we backup ALL of the databases or just certain ones? The owners of the company want to make sure we can restore ALL of the data if needed. -- Thank You, Troy Hi Troy Microsoft have included details of backing...

2 Questions
Hi I run Win 2K with Excel 2K Question 1 I have some VB code in the "Sheet 1" module of my excel file. The code is as follows: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) If Target.Column <> 12 Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo ErrHandler Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Formula = UCase(Target.Formula) ErrHandler: Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub I would like this code to run automatically whenever the file is opened. (I am assuming that this would remove the enable/disable dialog box option when opening the file) Can someone tell ...

getdlgitemtext #2
Hi, I meke code from example behind, and not working corectly, buffor "String1" they are no my text in IDC_EDIT1 it is a somthing wrong this bufor, may please send me good idea. void CDialogPASS::OnBnClickedButtonDp2() { CString String1; GetDlgItemText(IDC_EDIT1, String1); } mike 1010 Is IDC_EDIT1 an actual control? I've seen this fail when the control ID changes due to editing of the dialog. joe On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:44:33 +0200, "1010" <mig1010@wp.pl> wrote: >Hi, > >I meke code from example behind, and not working >corectly,...

missing buttons #2
I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mails and my send button and now my paper clip button are missing. I've checked in where you can add buttons but they're not in their either. What can I do to find them. Are you using Word as your e-mail editor? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:4E889BAD-E127-4AF8-BC98-7AB117D0B90B@microsoft.com, Sharon wrote: > I just installed the new Office 2003 edtion. I went into e-mail...

Multiple Outlook #2
I imported an Outlook 2000 pst file into Outlook 2003. Now when I open Outlook my Personal Folders appears 4 times in the left hand "All Mail Folders" When I close Outlook it gives me an error and msvbvm60.dll is mentioned. Any help on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated. Mick ...

queue stuck #2
HI... i ahve exchange 2003 and i am facing problem that i am getting lot junk email and all messagess are stuck in queue ..after that my server hang so i need to restart server and clear the queue before restart it does't allow me to clear the queue ... pls help me .. tejal ...

Trouble sending emails #2
I am recieving emails, but every time I try to send one I get an error message saying, "The server does not support the required HTTP methods. Ther server responded 'Not Implemented'." I have no idea wht that means or what I need to change. Help! On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:05:06 -0800, Tina wrote: > I am recieving emails, but every time I try to send one I get an error > message saying, "The server does not support the required HTTP methods. Ther > server responded 'Not Implemented'." I have no idea wht that means or what I > need to change. ...

hyperlinking to an item in Global Address List Options
I have had success linking via html from web page to opening a specific contact record from Microsoft Outlook. I have done it like this: outlook://Big%20Contacts/Contacts/~Peter%20Crawford However, my very large contact database also has people with basically the same name, like John Smith. In the current "Address Card" view inside Microsoft Outlook, one of the John Smith's is always sorted first. If I enter outlook://Big%20Contacts/Contacts/~John%20Smith the first John Smith in the sort order is always opened. However, I want to specify one of the other John Smith's....

Cannot open assigned task in Outlook 2003 #2
I am using Outlook 2003 on a XP Home PC. When a co-worker creates and assigns me a task, it comes into my Inbox and I can see it in my preview pane, but I cannot open it when I double-click it and I cannot accept or decline it thru the preview pane. My co-worker has Outlook 2003 on a XP Pro PC and has no problem opening and accepting tasks from me. By the way....when I attempt to open it, absolutely nothing happens that I can see....no error, no change of screens, nothing! I have ensured that when the co-worker sends the task, that they do NOT have "text only" set for me. THANKS...

display name #2
hi i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and not display name (Customer Care) how can i resolve it? Thanks An application should allow you to specify display name for sender. Does it send via SMTP or MAPI? Matrix_pd wrote: > hi > i have this problem: when i send a mail massage from an application by > exchange 2003, in outlook i see the e-mail address (xx@mydomain .com) and > not display name (Customer Care) > > how can i resolve it? > > Thanks -- Please re...

RPC over HTTP problem #3
Hi, All! My network configuration: DC1, DC2 and MX (MS Exchange 2003, sp1). All of them Windows Server 2003. What was done: In the registry on dc1 and dc2 was created a new key: "NSPI Interface protocol sequences" with value: ncacn_http:6004. MX was promoted to be a GC. Installed RPC over HTTP windows component. MX was changed to be RPC-HTTP back-end server. On the MX Default Web Site was installed cerificate from the local authority running on DC2. On the RPC virtual directory anonymous access and integrated windows authentication were disabled. In the registry of MX the key HK...

double lookup #2
In Excel2000, I need help with the following formula: my data is arranged like this ( I can rearrange if needed).. joe pete sue rating 30 10 5 A 20 5 3 B 10 2 1 C I then have values for joe, pete, sue. I want to look up the name and then give me the rating. The numbers may not be exact. For example, I want the output to look like this ( with the formula looking up the rating) name amount rating (formula needed) joe 11 C pete 7 B sue 1 C Can someone please help me with the formula to fi...

Excel problem #3
I am attaching an excel file where i have a problem In the file are 2 sheets, Main & second I want to get data from second sheet to the main sheet by a formula by which the amount in the total column will be posted in the second sheet falling under various dates. I have done for 6 sept 2003 by way of example I do not know any formula by which i can do this automatically Please help me Attachment filename: example.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=444742 --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Hi one way: ...

help installing exchange 2000 in one of 3 sites
I have a domain cotoso.com installed and configured as AD for 3 companies interlinked together. and + a total of 3 DC in 3 different sites that are connected by VPN. i have exchange installed in each site connected on the same domain contoso.Local(+ E-mail -->contoso.com) + hosting their own companie domain name such as x.com or y.co or z.com for each company. I have a routing link configured + 3 administrative groups in exchange system manger for each company. one DC in one site that also has exchange 2000 installed on it has to be changed because of poor performance. now i'm ...

3-Color Scale Vlookup for Current Month/Previous/Pre-Previous
Is it possible to Conditionally Format a cell so that the colors are based off of VLOOKUP's? What I mean is I have a table on another tab and it has by month how complete the build is. I want the conditional format to color the percent of the current month red, percent of previous month yellow and pre-previous month green. I tried putting the formula =("41227-1",BuildData,18,FALSE) as the current, = ("41227-1",BuildData,17,FALSE) as the previous, and = ("41227-1",BuildData,16,FALSE) as the pre-previous. However, it uses only the cells value to colo...

Attachment Size #2
Hi ! Is it possible to block the adding of attachments in an=20 outlook client ? Or block the adding for attachments that=20 are bigger than 2 MB for example ? Can i get an error=20 Message or something ? (I think about an GPO or Registry=20 change or something else....) I have Users around here with Pop3 Outlook 2000 and=20 Outlook 2003 Clients. The Problem is that some of them are=20 trying to send Mails with Attachments with 300 (three=20 hundred!!) MB or something else like that.... Because they=20 don=B4t look an the size of their attachments. So the Mail is going through our WAN over ...

Outlook attachments #9
Can you seach for any powerpoint attachments in an outlook folder? Hit Ctrl+Shift+F to bring up the advanced find form. Then search by "ppt" in "frequently-used text fields." That will search all fields for the term "ppt" which should find all the files that have a .ppt extention. I just tried it, and it seemed to work on mine. --Colin Jensen ...

http://crm/Reports vs. http://crm/Reportserver
I have several MS CRM reports residing on a SQL Server 2005 that were migrated from 3.0. I can access the reports via the following url: http://crm/Reports then clicking the folder and opening up a report. However, When I try and use http://crm/Reportserver and click on the reports I see the same folder and reports but I get an error message (below) and cannot open any reports? I believe this to be a SRS issue. In the following the GUID appears to be the link and the reports are in a 4.0 folder. Wednesday, April 02, 2008 11:38 AM 23166 {5a8355f1-e300- dd11-a47f-001aa03779ca} ...

Covert v. 2000 -> v. 2.0
Heelo All after serious cooruption we recover dmb file with Ontrac tools to v. 2000 but application are for v 2.0 are is possible conversion to v. 2.0 thanks Ervins ...

Search #3
Why does Outlook 2003 automatically switch to seach mode within about five seconds after selecting one of the other folders (i.e., Contacts, Tasks, Calendar or Notes)? Pop-ups are also displayed above the search field as well and would like to remove this from Outlook. (After all it is my computer and I do not want to share with unwanted soliciters). This does not happen on any of my installations. Please be more specific with when and how this happens - detail the steps to reproduce the situation as I am unable to do so based on your post. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all repl...

CRM 4.0 Outlook RPC pver http
hi, A customer already has SBS with CRM server running. Some employees have Outlook configured using RPC over http. These users can use CRM using the web client and need access thru outlook. Is RPC over http supported in CRM 4.0 ? What are the issues involved in getting Outlook to work with CRM 4.0 ? I am yet to review the implementation guide for this situation, any other blog or guide I need to refer ? Thanks in advance. On Aug 14, 1:53=A0am, ShawnK <Sha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi, > > A customer already has SBS with CRM server running. Some employees...

Bank Deposit #3
We would like to suggest being able to create multiple bank deposits from the Bank Deposit Entry window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5f3f4cb3-e7f4-4d76-...

SetParameterFields in CCrystalCtrl Activex(Crystal Report)
Hi , I am trying to call a Crystal Report from my VC program.In that i am facing problem while trying to send a selection criteria for my report (the equivalant in VB is SelectionFormula) I want to make selection based on a Date feild and another extension filed (say date between '01/01/2003' and '01/01/2004' and extn_no = 100) How can i do that.Any idea???????????? Reny ...