Crystal Report error 09-16-03

I get this error when trying to run a report.  Anyone
have an answer to why?

File frs://Input/a_203/000/000/203/bfc2fc0f7261340.rpt
not found on File Repository Server. [On Cache/Page
Server: DSM-CRM.pageserver]
0
Jack
9/16/2003 1:53:44 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Jack,

This typically means that the reports did not get installed on the server
properly.  This can happen as a result of the install not working properly
or as a result of reinstalling on the same server.

In either case, you need to contact MBS support as there is a utility they
need to provide you that can fix this problem.

HTH,
Matt

"Jack Trantham" <jtrantham@dsm.net> wrote in message
I get this error when trying to run a report.  Anyone
have an answer to why?

File frs://Input/a_203/000/000/203/bfc2fc0f7261340.rpt
not found on File Repository Server. [On Cache/Page
Server: DSM-CRM.pageserver]

0
Matt

Crystal Reports 9 hang up
Good afternoon! While creating a report in Crystal Reports 9.2.2 using the Crystal Reports Wizard, Crystal just seems to hang indefinitely after clicking "finish". I'm not even sure where to start to give you guys the information necessary to troubleshoot this. I've looked at so many aspects and potential solutions to no avail that I have now lost complete track. Any ideas? ...

Office 2003 fatal errors after May 10 Updates.
After the updates were installed my entire office suite shut me out. I cannot access anything at all and I need it badly. I tried a system restore without results and I am unable to repair or reinstall Office. Can anyone help me with this? Pam This usually will happen if your version of Office is not a legal licensed version or it is a Trial version that has expired. From where did you get this version of Office. Also post the error that is generated when this happens -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not ...

Crystal Reports 10
I am in the final stages of evaluating RMS for purchase. We would like to be able to generate custom reports, so I have been testing building them in Crystal Reports 10. I have no issue running the reports within Crystal, however when I try to open them in RMS from the utilities menu, the first screen - Crystal Reports File is blank, and when I push generate, I get the error: "Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object." Does RMS only work with Crystal Reports 9? Does it even work with 9? Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated...

Crystal: Verify you have enough crystal licences
I have been experiencing a problem, like many of you, with Crystal reports on a CRM 1.2 server reporting that there are not enough licences when I try to access a report. The reporting service works for a while and then stops - restarting all of the crystal services make no difference but after rebooting the server it starts to work again. There are a number of events in the event viewer i.e.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MSCRM Platform Error Report: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Unabl...

Report Not Showing Full Budget Amount
Hello. My issue is that the budget amount is not reported for the full amount in the income statement report even when I set the end date for the last day of the month. The budget amount appears to be prorated based upon the % of the month that is complete. For example, if the budgeted amount is $100 for a month, the report date is set for the last day of the month, and it is the 15th, $50 will appear in the budgeted line item of the report. How do I get the income statement report to show the full amount? Kirk ...

"error loading DLL" message
I have put together an Excel based program which we use to produce estimates. This program is a few spreadsheets linked using VBA. This runs with no problems on most machines however 2 computers are displaying the message "error loading DLL" and then Excel crashes. Can anybody tell me what the cause of the problem is and if there is a solution to this problem? ...

open report
Hi Is it possible to make a label visible during the OpenReport command? I have the following commands: If option 1 is selected --> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass1Comment='Fail M1Ass1'" If option 2 is selected -> DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acPreview, , "M1Ass2Comment='Fail M1Ass2'" , etc However, I would like a different label on the report to be visible depending on the selection. Is On Load the only way to achieve that? Thank you Kary -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/U...

Getting MEDIAN and PERCENTILE to exclude #ERROR values
Is there a way to get PERCENTILE or MEDIAN to exclude error values? I give as an argument a range in which some of the values are #VALUE, but rest are valid, legal numeric values, and it is those remaining non-error values that i want MEDIAN or PERCENTILE of. Thank you. Try the following formulas, which need to be confirmed with CONTROL+SHIFT+ENTER, not just ENTER... =MEDIAN(IF(ISNUMBER(A2:A100),A2:A100)) and =PERCENTILE(IF(ISNUMBER(A2:A100),A2:A100),0.8) Adjust the references and percentile value accordingly. Hope this helps! In article <UTqfg.2573$hv1.1679@trnddc01>, &...

Outlook Rules 03-08-10
I have two rules set up: a. Moves mail coming in to my inbox to my tiscali account into another mail folder unless the email is from and address in a listed group. b. Picks up all mail from certain addresses and moves them to a seperate folder (these are generally to my tiscali account). What these rules should do is: a. should move all mail to the tiscali account less those in the listed group then rule b. should pick up the emails in the listed group and move them to a seperate folder. What actually happens is that I get a two copies of the email one into each the tiscal...

Outlook reports send error, fails again and again, but messages are going anyway!
Hi, My outlook XP is being very odd. I have been trying to send some digital images (750kb, over cable broadband) to some friends. When I do this, Outlook reports that there was an error waiting for the outgoing server to respond, and the message appears unsent. It keeps trying to send, and after a few goes McAfee starts whining about possible worm activity, so I cancel everything and delete the message from my outbox. However, the messages are being sent. Repeatedly. Last time I put my own email adress in the to: field as well and received 8 copies of the email. I suspect I have some ...

Modify historical stock status report
I'm trying to modify the Summary Historical Stock Status by Item Report and am running into problems. I'm just trying to add 3 fields that are available from the Item Master table that is already linked to the report. The fields I want to add are Item Class Code, Standard Cost and User Def Values (1). I'm adding these to the Item footer section and get the following error: Error in equation '(C) F1_Decimals'. What does that mean? -- Jim@TurboChef This is nothing to do with the fields you've added, it seems to be one you've removed from the item footer, spe...

Crystal Reports based on SQL
Hello, I have to create several complicated reports and I've wrote an SQL query. Please advise how can I "plant" it into existing report or if I'm creating a new one how I can connect to the Crystal DB? Regards. Hi, to connect to your Crystal database, start crystal report on your client computer. Open the enterprise folder and connect to your server. Enter the server name where your CRM is installed (by default the crystal database is on the CRM server). If you have installed a Crystal APS server you have to enter this one. Regards Dieter "innab" <anony...

Report Builder 04-20-10
Is it possible to have dynamic datasources (like in BIDS) for report models? We have 200 vendors wanting access to our ReportBuilder, but I don't want to build discreet ds's for each one. I've googled it but can't find anything that relates. TIA, Michael C. ...

'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error-if the problem persists, restart Outlook'
Hi - I am running Outlook 2002, SP-2, under Windows XP Home edition, SP-1. I use MS Word as my message editor. For the past few months, I get the following error message in a dialog from Outlook: 'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error-if the problem persists, restart Outlook' This occurs when I either create a new message or note or edit an existing message or note and then leave it open for more than just a minute or two, rather than closing or saving and closing it. I have run the "Detect and Repair" menu option in Outlook several times, but that has n...

Trouble with reports
Hi everybody, I'm working with Access 2003, making a bill, and I have a problem when I want to fill the Detail Section with two lines (one at the left margin and one at the right margin) which covers the "distance" between all the Detail Section and ends at the top of the Bottom of Page (I don't know if I am using the right terms, I'm working with spanish version of Access). The Detail Section contains different concepts of the bill (price, quantity, description...) and it not contains ever the same amount of this concepts in different bills... I tell you this because I ...

Customizing a master project report
I have a simple report that I want to run in a master project for all sub projects, but can't figure out how. I have a master project that currently has 7 sub-projects (and will have more in the future). All subproject tasks are exactly identical. I would like to have have a report with the subproject tasks down the left side (y-axis) and each sub-project title along the top (x-axis). Where task and sub-project title meet would simply be the percent complete the task is. Is this possible to run and how so? Thanks for all the help. -- braden ------------------------...

Vacation Used/Accrued/Balance Report
I am trying to build a report in either Crystal Reports or SQL Reporting Services that would give me an employee's beginning vacation balance, hours used, hours accrued and ending balance for a particular pay period. I have determined that I need SQL views to get the data to report correctly however; need some direction. If anyone have the views already created and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. Or even better the CR or SRS report :) Thanks in advance! You can email me at lbaker@jatnet.com The paycheck history tables will have all but the beginning balan...

Multiple reports in a report
Hello: I'm trying to create a report that shows the customer's mailing address on the first page, page numbers are "1 of X", account activity is sorted by [start date] to [end date]. I can do this easily for a single customer. But when I run a range of account numbers I run into trouble. The first customer's address appears on the first page, but subsequent addresses don't appear at all. Page numbers are 1 of 324, etc. Access is running a single report for a hundred customers - but what I want is 100 seperate reports, each with unique headers and footers. ...

Business Portal Roles
On Bus Portal - go to Site Settings | Application Settings | Reports | Manage Reports Catalog. Select a report and click on Modify Role. On the Select Roles list, the Roles should be in alphabetical order. We have a lot of Roles and it is very time consuming to find the one we want. Thanks Ann -- ACG ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mi...

MS CRM 4.0 Rollup 2 error Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available
Recently upgraded to CRM 4.0. Details are as follows - CRM is on premise - 60 Outlook clients - 32 bit server w/ SRS and Exchange router on CRM server - 64 bit DB CRM 4.0 upgrade goes well. Server application of Rollup 2 works fine. Most of my 60 Outlook clients are getting a popup upon running the rollup 2 .EXE: "Data ProductInfo.ExistingLanguage is not available" These are all US English installs (language id 1033). This is not a multi-language install. All users were made "local admins" for the purpose of the client upgrade to 4.0 as well as the rollup install. About...

Outlook Express 12-03-09
Somebody sent me an e-mail and it is lying on top of Inbox. When I click on Outlook Express Inbox the programme says NOT RESPONDING. I cannot access anything on Outlook Express. have run 5 different virus checks and nothing found. What could be wrong? Looks like the problem is you're posting an OE question to the Windows Update newsgroup. Learn to read, Sparky. -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "Sponge" <abuys1@vodamail.co.za> wrote in message news:336427A4-7FCC-4900-89F...

Crystal Reports question
I am currently trying to develop a simple customer invoice that can be batch e-mailed nightly on Crystal Reports. I seem to be running into many problems. Does anyone have an easier solution for what I am trying to accomplish or any advice would be appreciated. hi King, The version support for crystal is 8.5 so if you have rms 1.2, 1.3 or 2.0 all works with the version I mentioned so incase if you trying to work with any other version then it won't work. Let me know if need more help. "knightsbridge" wrote: > I am currently trying to develop a simple customer invoic...

Error HRESULT:0X80040E31 TimeOut
I have a problem when I create a registry in Microsoft CRM, whenever I make a action an error to me HRESULT:0X80040E31, this leaves when I create activities, I close cases, I create cases, some idea to solve this problem? it already installs the KB 892948 and KB 904435. Urgent, is enviroment production!!!! ...

Report totals
I'm using Access to build a database at work. I am entering data on a daily basis from invoices that I wish to sumarize by various periods of time (daily, weekly, monthly, etc....) so have built From and To parameters into my query. When running reports, I get #Error for the report totals. If I build my dates into the query as >=09/01/2007 And <= 09/30/2007 I can get a total on the report. The query works with the parameters, but not the report. I am using the =DSum function in the report footer to obtain my totals. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? -- ComputerStudent T...

VC++ Runtime error
I've been using Money 2004 for several months. The other day it stoped working and it generated this error dialog box: Runtime Error! Program: c:\Program Files\Money2004\System\msmoney.exe abnormal program termination I've run msmoney.exe via GDB and found that the segmentation fault occurs here: (0x73ea393d) - MFC42 DllGetClassObject+3681175 I have Windows XP, with SP1a installed. My ole32.dll version is 5.1.2600.1263(xpsp2.030819-2129) if that helps. Can someone at Microsoft debug this problem further and determine the root cause of this error? Try start->run and reregi...