CRM1.2 on SQL 2005

Does CRM 1.2 support SQL Server 2005 standard edition?

I am trying to install and get the following error:

I'm trying to install Microsoft CRM server 1.2 on Server2003 with SQL
2005 and get following
installation error during install:
"Setup was unable ot install Microsoft CRM Server.
Setup was unable to create the Microsoft CRM databases.
Failed to run script:00 - create mscrm.sql. HRESULT:80040E14.
Unknown error. (80040E14)."

Thanks

Chris

0
Chris
7/23/2006 10:58:31 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

"Chris" <chrisd1972@gmail.com> wrote in news:1153695510.955617.243440
@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

> Does CRM 1.2 support SQL Server 2005 standard edition?

AFAIK, No. CRM 1.2 does only support SQL Server 2000.

--
Ole Kristian Bang�s
MCT, MCDBA, MCDST, MCSE:Security, MCSE:Messaging, MCTS, MCITP

MSEXTMZ #2
I ran the DST update on one company I do work for and I didn't have a problem. Now when 'i try to run it on a new company I get the following error when trying to run MSEXTMZ to extract users to run the grant full. HrProcessMailboxTable:Unable open mailbox table for server /o=Mithoff- Jacks/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/ cn=EXCHANGE. Error 0x80070005. Can someone tell me where I am going wrong? Does the account have the required permissions? The account that runs the tool needs Exchanve View Only Admin, and Full Mailbox Access + Send As (the latter t...

SQL Server 2005 SP2
Does anyone know if Dynamics v. 9 supports SQL 2005 SP 2? We're about to roll out 2005 SP1 to our testing, staging then prod environments and are wondering if we should just stay at SP1 or start at SP2? Any advantages/disadvantages? Thanks! I can only answer to 1 piece of SQL 2005 SP1 vs SP2 - Reporting Services. We were dismayed after installing SP 1 that we lost one of our favorite pieces of SRS 2005 functionality - Select All. From what I have seen, this will be added back into SP2. Obviously if you aren't using SRS this is a moot point, but there's my 2 cents. Nei...

Headings #2
I had messed around with my computer yesterday, pressed something, and now i cant see the options for font, bold, underline, etc. Can someone please help me get that back?? Thanks! View > Toolbars > make sure the "Formatting" toolbar is checked Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Dena B" wrote: > I had messed around with my computer yesterday, pressed something, and now i > cant see the options for font, bold, underline, etc. Can someone please help > me get that back?? Thanks! Good morning, Dena! Try this: click >View >Toolbars and make sure Formatt...

adding rows #2
How do I add rows without changing cell location in the formula. For example: The data for the formula is always located in cell B4 and if I add a row on top of B4, I want the formula to remain with B4. Right now, if I add a row, the cell in the formula goes down one row. Hope for help If I understand, you're adding a row higher than B4. This shifts B4 down, but you want the "new" B4 to be the data for the formula. If this is the case you could try this: =formula(OFFSET(A1,3,1,1,1)) That is, as long as you don't add a new top row. ...

GP 9.0 and SQL 2005 Service Packs
Hello: The system requirements on PartnerSource that reference GP 9.0 state that only service pack 1 or 2 for SQL 2005 be installed. The latest service pack for SQL 2005 is 3. Granted, these system requirements were likely published before the release of SQL service pack 3. But, does anyone know if there are any issues with the latest service pack for SQL 2005 being applied in a GP 9.0 environment? Or, is it best to go with what the system requirements state, even though those requirements may not have recently been updated? The only clients that I have worked with th...

Outlook and newsreader #2
Will there be any work on using just outlook for all of your needs, i.e. a newsreader. Granted, I am enjoying the outlook 2003, much better, quicker, easier, but just asking. BTW, I am using outlook express as my newsreader. berto no, news won't be added to outlook - at least not by Microsoft. newsgator (www.newsgator.com) can put news in outlook (read, no posting) and they will soon (it's in beta) have an addin that allows you to post to news. I posted a couple of messages yesterday using the beta with newsgator - it shows promise. :) they are easy to spot - part of the header...

cannot send attachments #2
I also suddenly cannot send attachments - probably about 3 weeks now - my ISP says it is an Outlook problem. Anyone know what is oging on? What version of Outlook, including the number? TOOLS | HELP | ABOUT MICROSOFT OUTLOOK Have you updated lately? Do you get any errors or messages? -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "klk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044701c3975f$ccc8b9e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... I also suddenly cannot send attachments - probably about 3 weeks now - my ISP says it is an Outlook problem. Anyone know what is oging on? ...

email fonts #2
Dear all Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. EGB Are you receiving then sending email in plain text mode ? kev "egb" <egb@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:OqK1qILtHHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Dear all > > Why do some of the emails I receive come over in Courier? And when I > reply I can't change the font. I am on Outlook 2007. > > EGB > > > > > ...

layout help-creating 2 pages on 8 1/2 x 11 paper for booklet
I am new to Publisher, so bear with me.... I am trying to create a booklet using 8 1/2 x 11 paper in positioned in landscape position. I would like to get 2 pages on one piece of paper, but with the text in a portrait position, if that makes sense. Can anyone guide me? Thanks. -- Lauren When you setup your publication as a booklet, the pages are presented in the correct order automatically. The half pages will be portrait. Have you tried to setup a booklet? If you have, what problems are you experiencing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.or...

Delete ROW on Sheet#1 corupts data on Sheet#2
If I delete a ROW od data on sheet1, my formulas on sheet2 screwup. a2 on sheet2: (Filled down to 200) =If('LIST'!$B2="Y","YES","NO") If I delete row #25 on sheet1, my row 25 on sheet2 has a #REF error Any ideas how I overcome this? Thanks Duane wrote: > If I delete a ROW od data on sheet1, my formulas on sheet2 screwup. > a2 on sheet2: (Filled down to 200) > =If('LIST'!$B2="Y","YES","NO") > If I delete row #25 on sheet1, my row 25 on sheet2 has a #REF error > > Any ideas how I overc...

PMT #2
I know how to use Excel to get the PMT., i.e. a loan for $10.000, 5 years, 7% interest rate. How do I use a regular hand held calculator to get the PMT or do I need a special calculator? Douglas One can certainly do it with any calculator that can do exponents. See XL Help ("PV") for the formula used in the financial calculations. You can solve for pmt. In article <%xxhf.17534$D13.3996@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, "Douglas" <ddwashington@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I know how to use Excel to get the PMT., i.e. a loan for $10.000, 5 years, > 7% in...

Unable to send emails #2
My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks "TPSchaefer" <TPSchaefer@hotmail.com> wrote: >My mail server is not sending out emails. When I perform an NSLookup on the >server's IP address I get an UNKNOWN for the server name. > >Any ideas would be appreciated. Fix your DNS or your network connection to your DNS. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm I have...

service pac 2 install.
Can anybody out there help me with this problem. I will check back later. See ya -- Thank you kevin787 WinXP SP2, Vista SP2, Win2K SP2, Office 2007 SP2, Office 2003 SP2, or...? kevin 787 wrote: > Can anybody out there help me with this problem. I will check back later. > See ya ...

Personal Folder #2
Greetings, I use the outlook 2000 as a mail appliction interface to the exchange 2000 server and save my mails in a personel folder then, I get a problem when i open my personel folder file (*.pst), i used "scanpst" tool to recover my *.pst file but it gaves me an error and stopped, My pst file is over 2Gega bytes and it include a very critical data to me. please help how can i recover my mails from that file? Your .pst file has exceeded the default limit for that type of file and is now probably corrupt. See this page for some assistance: http://www.slipstick.com/proble...

CRM1.2 -> CRM3.0 on new server
Hello We have CRM1.2 running fine on SBS2003 Premium. I want to do a fresh installation of SBS2003 and install CRM3.0 from scratch (going to put new drives in the server). What is my best option for transferring the data from CRM1.2 to the new CRM3.0 installation? Thanks Andrew 1. Redeploy v1.2 to the new server 2. Upgrade the new server to 3.0 Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Andrew Hussey" wrote: > Hello > > We have CRM1.2 running fine on SBS2003 Premium. I want to do a fresh > installation of SBS2003 and install CRM3....

2 faxes
in the printers folder I have 2 fax icons, 1 says fax(under general tab it says model windows NT fax Driver), and the other symantic fax starter edition (under general tab it says model OLFAXDRV) and both say ready. Is this how it is supposed to be set up? Allen --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.672 / Virus Database: 434 - Release Date: 29/04/2004 You tell us. What operating system? What fax software did you install? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Allen" <allencelsie@Hotmail.com> wrote in...

URLDownloadToFile #2
I found one way to do speed limit with this function : I inserted proper sleep statements in the callback function... Is this the way to do it ? Mike ...

resize chart #2
i want to resize a pie chart in excel without resizing the space around it. ie i want the border around the chart to fit closely to the chart. any ideas? Hi, You can resize the actual pie part of the chart by selecting the plotarea (square box bounding the slices). Select the chart and use the Up/Down cursor key to cycle thru the chart elements. Once the plotarea is selected you can drag to resize. Or use the chart toolbar to select the plotarea. Or to click it, image the pie is in a box so click a corner area close to the slices at roughly the 2,5,7 or 11 o'clock positions. Chee...

CRichEditCtrl #2
Dear All, I want to get the visible text at the CRichEditCtrl. I can get the top most line using getFirstVisibleLine() but, I can not get the last line Howdy, Have you tried using GetWindowText? That should get the whole window (i.e. the control's window). Frank -- Frank Perry LavaLeaf Software "ahmed.ragab@gmail.com" wrote: > Dear All, > I want to get the visible text at the CRichEditCtrl. > > I can get the top most line using getFirstVisibleLine() but, I can not > get the last line > > ...

KDC Error with CRM1.2 on SBS2003
Hi everybody, following message reoccurs every few minutes in my eventlog: ERROR Event ID:11 Description: There are multiple accounts with name host/SERVERNAME.TESTLAB of type DS_SERVICE_PRINCIPAL_NAME The system is a SBS2003 with CRM1.2 installed. I already found this in the KB: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305971. With LDIFDE I managed to find the second entry. Both the service account, under which CRM is running, and the server itself owns those attributes. It sounds logical that the server owns those attributes but why the service account? Can I delete th...

Paslode 650385 Round Head 3-Inch by .120-Inch by 30 Degree Paper Tape Collated Ring Shank Hot Dipped Galvanized Framing Nails (2,000 per Box)
Price:$73.42 Image: http://specialdealfinder.info/image.php?id=B00023SEJE Best deal: http://specialdealfinder.info/index.php?id=B00023SEJE It's hard to find nails for my paslode sometimes. Not sure how they make any money shipping these heavy nails for free, but if you can wait for the ground service shipping this is the way to go. Product worked fine. Pricy though through Amazon. Got more from local True Value hardware store for a fraction of the cost. 2,000 Count, 3" x .120, Ring Shank, Round Head, Hot Dipped Galvanized Plus Nail, 30&degree. Paper Strip. SIMILAR ...

When replying to email recipient recieves 2 or more copies of rep
When I reply to an email the recipient will receive 2 copies of the reply email. Using Outlook 2003. -- slim Is your antivirus integrated with Outlook? This is a common symptom. If your antivirus is configured to actively scan outgoing/incoming emails, you will often see this problem. Check your services console to see if there's an email scanning service that you can temporarily disable to see if this changes the undesired behaviour, or simply open Outlook in safe mode (which disables all integration): Windows Vista & 7 Start > Start Search> outlook.exe /saf...

Excel to pdf #2
We have a worksheet in Excel that we are needing to convert to pdf. However, when it converts the pdf file is very small (text) and the page size changes from 8.5 x 11 to 40 x 28. Any assistance in correcting this matter would be greatly appreciated. Try deleting unused rows and columns, as described here: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Then covert the file to pdf format, and see if the problem has been fixed. Millicent wrote: > We have a worksheet in Excel that we are needing to > convert to pdf. However, when it converts the pdf file is > very small ...

POS Function Keys #2
Does anybody know a way to change the POS Function keys psition. I want to place all commonly used functions on th emain POS Screen. For example I want to move the Sales Rep function (Shift F8) to the Main POS screen in place of Calculator (F3). K, This has been asked a zillon times. No, the best you can do is to hide some function keys you don't want through security and/or get a keyboard with custom keys and use them instead. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file att...

Checkboxes #2
From a word document, I have questions with checkboxes (like yes, no) and dont know how to convert the counts or results to excel. Is there a way? You'd need programming in Word, to count the checked boxes. Word MVP Cindy Meister has sample code on her web site: http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/FormFram.htm chuck wrote: > From a word document, I have questions with checkboxes (like yes, no) and > dont know how to convert the counts or results to excel. Is there a way? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...