CRM Workflow error: "Platform Evaluation Engine Error"

I have a rule setup that updates a custom entity. Most of the time now
the rule is failing at a setup that updates a parent entity with the
error:

Platform Evaluation Engine Error. Workflow could not retrieve
information to perform the 'update' action.

Again, rerunning the rule manually and the error doesn't occur.

Thanks!

0
thepantomimedetectiv
9/11/2007 4:25:37 PM