CRM v4.0 (Titan) XP and Office 2003 Compatibility

When Microsoft CRM Version 4.0 is released, will I be required to upgrade to
Vista or Office 2007?  i.e. will version 4.0 work on my current XP
environment?

Is their any documentation to back this up?

Many thanks

Neil

--
na
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Those of us testing Titan are under NDA so cannot say anything at this
point.

==============================
John O'Donnell
Microsoft CRM MVP
http://www.crowecrm.com

"Neil Max" <NeilMax@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When Microsoft CRM Version 4.0 is released, will I be required to upgrade
> Vista or Office 2007?  i.e. will version 4.0 work on my current XP
> environment?
>
> Is their any documentation to back this up?
>
> Many thanks
>
> Neil
>
> --
> na

0
John

Office 2004 update 11.3.9 weirdness
Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 In article <1194878374.217619.309200@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>, pattigibbons@nycap.rr.com wrote: > Installed Office 2004 update 11.3.9 when microsoft auto update pushed > it down this morning. Any idea why it changed the name of my hard > drive to "v bc"? Any idea what to do about that? > > mac book pro, OSX 10.4.10 The Office updat...

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

CRM Field Names

How do I keep the 0 at the beginning of a number, ex. 090?
Pre-format the cells as text or precede it with an apostrophe -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "linds.hope" <lindshope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97A427D1-BC89-48C3-A90F-5BEEC271EE10@microsoft.com... > > ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

CRM and MapPoint

Regarding the bluetooth driver on WINCE5.0
Hi CEAssist, Thanks in advance, i am porting the thirdparty bluetooth stack onto the WINCE 6.0, I.MX31, does the wince 6.0 has the bluetooth driverfor establishing the communication between the host and the controller...i want to have the UART as the physical transport layer between the host and the controller... i want to know the driver name used for driving the controller... is it the uart driver or the hci driver which drives the controller...? please reply ASAP this is very much required for my work... With Best Regards, Vinayakumarc On 4/7/2010 4:38 PM, Vinayakumar...

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Reset CRM

Sharing between XP & Win7: workgroups vs. homegroups?
Okay basic question here, are what were known as "workgroups" in XP and earlier, now known as "homegroups" in Vista and later? Why do you need to set passwords when creating a homegroup, when there was none needed with workgroups? If you want to connect to an XP machine with workgroups, do you need to disable or enable homegroups? Will a password-enabled homegroup work with a non-passworded workgroup? Yousuf Khan Yousuf Khan <bbbl67@spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote in news:4b80766f$1@news.bnb- lp.com: > Okay basic question here, are what were known a...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

outlook 2003 page setup
when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do i correct this? -- seanpaul99 Are you sending the mail in Plain Text or HTML? "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1359A7FA-0605-410D-A524-FD806EFC4E9F@microsoft.com... > when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it > should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do > i > correct this? html -- seanpaul99 "Vince Aver...

Outlook 2003 downloading emails
My Outlook 2003 will only download one email at a time. If there is more than one email on the server, it times out. I have to go to Verizon Webmail and move all but one email to another and download them one at a time. I have two Yahoo Plus mail accounts and their emails come through fine. Can anyone help? Do you have any integrated Anti Virus? Tried starting Outlook using the safe switch? Start>Run>Outlook.exe /safe (Note space between, exe /) "nanageek" <nanageek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4201651A-FC09-4FEE-9701-6982C8E354B6...

Problem between SFO and MCAfee 8.0
Hi, We have a problem with SFO and Macfee 8.0. Because CRM access TEMP folder and McAfee block something in TEMP folder, I have an error message, I fond the solution in KB of Microsoft but it's not what we need. They ask to deactivate the part of scanning in temp folder, but, for security reason I need to keep this function of McAfee activate. Did somebody already had this proble? Sylvie We had this problem. According to Microsoft Support there is no other solution than allowing Outlook to access the temp folder. Ok thank you. And just in case, did you find a workaroung? "...

tutorial for MS Publisher 2003.
I am new to MS Publisher 2003. Is there a tutorial for this program? I really need to read it in order to get started using MS Publisher 2003. There are a few tutorials available on the Microsoft site. Plus there is always the Help file. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "alpoppe" <alpoppe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6C141E37-943F-403A-92F0-0DF603CE2568@microsoft.com... >I am new to MS Publisher 2003. Is there a tutorial for this program? I > really need to read it in order to get started using MS Publisher 2003. Here's a...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

OE6 to Outlook 2003
Does anyone know a good source for help on migrating from OE6 to Outlook 2003 ? I had a plethora of problems and error messages when I tried to migrate as part of my installation of Office 2003, and now I am desperately trying to get my email working as it did before the migration. I could really use s step-by-step guide to migrating from OE6 to Outlook 2003. If you post the problems you are having, perhaps it would take less time than trying to provide you with a tutorial. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN ...