CRM v4 - remove duplicates from marketing list

I have a marketing list that contains more than one person from a company
(for some companies). I want to be able to remove the duplicates based on
title. Example: I want to be able to filter the list so if there is a CIO,
CFO and CEO I want the CIO and remove the CFO and CEO. If no CIO then keep
the CFO and remove the CEO. If no CIO or CFO then keep the CEO. The key is I
want the list to have one person per company but not exclude any companies.
I am pulling the list from Leads. Does anyone know if this is possible in
CRM?
Thanks, ~Doug

0
doug9452 (1)
9/17/2008 11:21:08 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Field Names

Emails are in list form only

Multiple listing downloaded same transaction
Hi there, I am using Microsoft Money 2004. After downlaoding the latest "Visa" transactions from the bank into money, I see the same transaction several times. any ideas ? In microsoft.public.money, Allen wrote: >Hi there, > >I am using Microsoft Money 2004. > >After downlaoding the latest "Visa" transactions from the >bank into money, I see the same transaction several times. > >any ideas ? > This would be complex to troubleshoot. My guess is that the bank is sending the same transaction in OFX format, but giving it a different <FIT...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Recently used File List
Can someone tell me why, after downloading a template from the Microsoft website my recently used file list dumps the files I have just used from the list when I close Excel. All I ever have now are the downloaded Excel templates listed and cannot get rid of them. Thank you Rob ...

CRM and MapPoint

Repost: Bringing Sharepoint list data back online
I've got an Access 2007 app that is using Sharepoint (MOSS 2007) lists as my data store. Some of my users are experiencing extreme latency issues, so I'm testing allowing them to take the data offline, and then resynch later. Taking it offline via a popup menu works great, and really speeds up the application. I use Docmd.runcommand acCmdToggleOffline to take the data offline. I'm still testing bringing the data back on line, making sure the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships that are built while offline make it back into the lists appropriately, a...

Reset CRM

duplicate emails being sent #2
Hello all Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in the users sent items i only see 1. What can i do to try...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

Check this Out -- Our service is simple, list your home with us and you only pay if we sell it. It is as simple as that. We do not ask for a sole agency tie-in period, putting the onus on us to prov
Check this Out -- Our service is simple, list your home with us and you only pay if we sell it. It is as simple as that. We do not ask for a sole agency tie-in period, putting the onus on us to provide excellent customer service and a successful sale at the right price. www.shopndiscount.com ...

How do i mail merge contacts from an existing list?
I can't seem to "mail merge" contacts from an existing list to a word document, Help! What version of Outlook are you running and does the contact list just not appear? Is it the main contact list? -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group MVP - Microsoft Outlook "Susana" <Susana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:462A1455-6679-4A07-B009-21A377042282@microsoft.com... >I can't seem to "mail merge" contacts from an existing list to a word > document, Help! I'm using Outlook 2003, the contact list co...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

How to maintain selection indication in a List View row
I have a list view from which I can select a row. However, when I select a row and pop a dialog box, there is no indication that one of the rows is selected. The following pops a test dialog on a double click via: void CMyListView::OnNMDblclk(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) { CListCtrl& rlc = GetListCtrl(); int nItem = rlc.GetNextItem(-1, LVNI_SELECTED); if(nItem >= 0) { TCHAR szTest[80]; sprintf(szTest, _T("Selected item %d"), nItem); AfxMessageBox(szTest); } } I select the row and it shows up as white on dark blue. Double click ...

Mail Merge Issue
When I connect my word label template to my excel database, I get the same label (name,address, etc.) on 3 seperate labels. When I open the data file up in the edit mode, while in Word, triplicates, duplicates, etc. do not appear, so I'm confused. How do I correct this please? Thank you. -- Paul ...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...