CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Hi all:

Does anyone know if any improvements have been med to CRM v4 in the area of
accessibility for handicapped users? One of my customers has a user who is
blind and they need to make the software accessible to him.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

John.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi John,

We have added following Accessibility features in CRM 4.0 :

1) High Contrast Mode (Tools --> Options --> General Tab --> Enable high
contrast settings)
2) All the Form input elements have <LABEL FOR> to aid in screen readers.
3) All the Images have a ALT tag (for non text elements)
etc.

Thanks!

Manoj

--
========
Manoj Kithany

"John Straumann" <jstraumann@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all:
>
> Does anyone know if any improvements have been med to CRM v4 in the area
> of accessibility for handicapped users? One of my customers has a user who
> is blind and they need to make the software accessible to him.
>
> Thanks in advance for any and all help.
>
> John.

0
manojki (16)

Access Form Printing issue
Hi Guys, I have an issue wiht ACCESS Form printing. One Form with Pivot table with 50+ pages, when I do a print preview, It shows me 50+ pages, but after 36th page, all following pages are empty. And when do the printing, all pages after 36, are empty too. Any suggestion would be appriciated. Thanks Tony Forms aren't intended for printing. That's what reports are for. There's very little built into Access to allow you to manipulate how a form prints. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "Tony" <Tony@discu...

CRM Field Names

OE removed access to unsafe docs
Started getting messages to attachments received saying "OE removed access to the following documents ...." I believe they are safe docs.. what happenned and how can I undo it? Thanks Tools, Options, Security. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:003701c3c97a$8891de80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Started getting messages to attachments received > saying "OE removed access to the followi...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Cannot access macros, security settings or VBA editor in OL 2003 #2
Hello all, I've run into a problem on 3 separate machines (of 75) where the user cannot access the macros, security settings or VBA editor in Outlook 2003. The menu items are there but clicking them has no effect. Researching this on the net there are various options. I've tried the detect and repair office and fully uninstalling and reinstalling Office to no avail. If I delete the user profile from the machine, and recreate it, or logon as another user, it starts working again. Does anybody have any ideas, I'd prefer not to have to go round each machine and reset the profil...

CRM and MapPoint

Can't access Publisher
After downloading Office Updates for my Office XP I found I could no longer open files on all Office products except Publisher which still worked. I used system restore to reverse this problem, but now Publisher won't open and says it can't find the patch packager. It still has two updates which can't be removed. Does anyone know how to solve this? Your help would be much appreciated. Might be this: You receive the "This patch package could not be opened" error message in Office 2003, in Office XP, or in Office 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=k...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Unable to open Access 95 mdb in Access 97
Hi I am trying to open an old Access 95 mdb in Access 97...I didn't create it but someone who knew the database way back when said that a system.mda file was created for that particular database because it had a lot of personal info in it. (I am not familiar with mda files...the database folder also had a system.ldb file there as well...I deleted that file...but am unsure why it wasn't closed out to begin with) I was able to open Access 97 and repair it...but when I go to open it in Access 97...I get an Automation Error...Cannot find VEENLR3.hlp file. Do you think it may ha...

Accessing OPOS Drivers
Any idea how RMS is accessing various OPOS printers, like EPSON, Samsung etc. I tried to access OPOS printers using Microsoft.PointofService.Dll (Application developed using VB.NET, and installed POSfor.NET 1.1 version). It worked fine for EPSON series, but is not working for Samsung SRP-350 series. But RMS is able to print to it. Can someone specify how RMS is accessing various OPOS printers? -- Boss ...

Public Folders Item recovery
I deleted an Exchange 5.5 server from mixed organization - Then I did not see my public folder items --- I brought the Exchange 5.5 server backup and created an account --- I see the public folders but not all the items Now, in Exchang Administrator when I browse to the 5.5 server and look in public folders I CAN SEE the items I need. How can I access them, why don't they appear in outlook? Have you checked permissions? Nue <noursly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146582505.406072.325860@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I deleted an Exchange 5.5 server from mixed organiza...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

opening forms to a blank record in Access 97
I am trying to have Access 97 open up to a blank record to be filled in but still be able to search for old records using the search or find function. Currently, if I set the Data Entry to yes, when I open the form it opens to a blank record but I can not search to bring up a previous record. Leave DataEntry as No. Add this code the the Event Procedure for the form's Load event: Private Sub Form_Load() If Not Me.NewRecord Then RunCommand acCmdRecordsGotoNew End If End Sub -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://all...

lost access to "internet options"
all of a sudden, i cannot access internet options, and i am givin a warning says "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in affect on this computer. please contact your system admimisntator Use Regedit.exe and search for NoBrowserOptions and remove it. It is most likely to be here (but not necessarily) HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions If you are unfamiliar with Regedit, then ensure you know how to restore your Registry in case of error and it is a good idea to export any key before deleting. Check the startup (S...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

Program trying to access Outlook
I just upgraded my Office XP Pro from the Microsoft Security site. But now, whenever I try to create a new e- mail message, I get the warning that a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. I click no....ie not allowing this, and the new message window opens. However, I keep getting error messages and requests to report errors to Microsoft. This never happened prior to up Office Upgrade. Any ideas what this is? Thanks. "bill h" said in news:17f7c01c419fa$8dcb5d10$a401280a@phx.gbl: > I just upgraded my Office XP Pro from the Microsoft > Se...