CRM v3.0 - Emails not saving as Complete

I have a user that has created about 10 emails over the last few months. When
he attempts to Save and Complete the email, nothing happens. They keep
showing up as an Activity.

This happens with these few emails. He can create new ones and all seems
well. No one else is reporting this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
James
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Is he importing existing emails into CRM or trying to use CRM to send out his
emails?

Did he hit "Send" ?

I dont see this "Save and Complete".  The "Save and Close" button will save
the email as an activity and close the window.  This DOES NOT automatically
send the email.  Make sure they know that they have to press "Send" first,
and then "Save and Close."

Actions -> Send

hth,
 Barrett

"James" wrote:

> I have a user that has created about 10 emails over the last few months. When
> he attempts to Save and Complete the email, nothing happens. They keep
> showing up as an Activity.
>
> This happens with these few emails. He can create new ones and all seems
> well. No one else is reporting this problem.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> James

CRM Field Names

How do I keep the 0 at the beginning of a number, ex. 090?
Pre-format the cells as text or precede it with an apostrophe -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "linds.hope" <lindshope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97A427D1-BC89-48C3-A90F-5BEEC271EE10@microsoft.com... > > ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Saving HTML newsletter with relative paths???
I've designed an HTML newsletter, that I want to email using Outlook Express 6. When I insert the HTML into the body of the email, most of the graphics don't show up because Publisher saves the HTML with short path names, not the full path, as is needed for the Email to look like it's intended. Is there a setting I'm mmissing? Help. Thx! Mark ...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Regarding the bluetooth driver on WINCE5.0
Hi CEAssist, Thanks in advance, i am porting the thirdparty bluetooth stack onto the WINCE 6.0, I.MX31, does the wince 6.0 has the bluetooth driverfor establishing the communication between the host and the controller...i want to have the UART as the physical transport layer between the host and the controller... i want to know the driver name used for driving the controller... is it the uart driver or the hci driver which drives the controller...? please reply ASAP this is very much required for my work... With Best Regards, Vinayakumarc On 4/7/2010 4:38 PM, Vinayakumar...

Reset CRM

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Save Excel on Server (Web Server IIS)
Hello, Let me explain the exact scenario. I actually want to display the Excel sheet to the user in the web. This problem is resolved I can show excel "abc.xls" in the web when user try to open that file the message box opened and ask for confirmation. After confirming he can add or modify the sheet. But when he saved that file either he has to save on the local system and then save on server or has to give full path of the server. So we are looking for the solution so that we can transparently save that file on the web without taking path of the server because ...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Problem between SFO and MCAfee 8.0
Hi, We have a problem with SFO and Macfee 8.0. Because CRM access TEMP folder and McAfee block something in TEMP folder, I have an error message, I fond the solution in KB of Microsoft but it's not what we need. They ask to deactivate the part of scanning in temp folder, but, for security reason I need to keep this function of McAfee activate. Did somebody already had this proble? Sylvie We had this problem. According to Microsoft Support there is no other solution than allowing Outlook to access the temp folder. Ok thank you. And just in case, did you find a workaroung? "...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

Messages saved by Thunderbird
I recently tried Thunderbird as my email client and decided instead to use Microsoft Outlook for email. Thunderbird changed all my .eml messages that were saved to my hard drive so as to open with Thunderbird. I uninstalled the Thunderbird program, and now when I try to open one of these saved messages, I'm asked for a program to open it with. Any advice as to which program I can chose to open them as Outlook messages? Thanks! Outlook doesn't open EML. You need to move them into OE/Mail/Live mail and then export to Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outloo...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Can a spreadsheet be saved as interactive webpage
How is it possible to save a spreadsheet / workbook as an interactive webpage in office 2007 that can be used online El Plate;417307 Wrote: > How is it possible to save a spreadsheet / workbook as an interactive > webpage > in office 2007 that can be used online If I understand your question correctly, in Excel 2007, press Alt+F+A, in the SaveAs window, select the "Save as type" as "web page", you have the option to select the entire workbook or worksheet, click on Publish, check the option "Open published webpage in browser" and click on Publish. ...

How locate a file attached to a Contact? (v3.0)
I opened up a Contact record, click on the paperclip button and successfully attached a file. Now I can not find the file that was attached. Where will I find it? I looked everywhere I could think it should be. The help documentation and newsgroup did not address it. Please advise. Thanks. Click on the notes tab... ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "KNELSON-SCI" <KNELSONSCI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADA282D8-F7C8-4CA9-BFC1-0D5B86B41EBB@microsoft.com... >I opened up a Contac...

Saving Files to SQL Server
I have an application written in Access 2003 using linked tables to SQL Server 2000. I need to code an Access form to upload files (i.e. .pdf, .doc, .xls, .txt, etc.) to SQL Server and I've never done this before. Can someone please point me to some sample Access code that will take a file and save it to the (SQL Server) database? Thank you! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...