CRM to Excel Error

Hi,

Doing an export of an advanced find to Excel.

When I do the export as a static query it works fine.  However, when I do a
dynamics worksheet or pivot table, one field always comes in blank.  This is
a picklist field I created and added to the form.   The field header comes
in fine to excel but no data.

Any suggestions as to what is happening here?

Alan

0
Alan
5/12/2008 7:05:18 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hello Alan,

have you a solution for your problem? we have the same problem with and
can't find a solution.

Regards
Andreas

"Alan Whitehouse" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Doing an export of an advanced find to Excel.
>
> When I do the export as a static query it works fine.  However, when I do a
> dynamics worksheet or pivot table, one field always comes in blank.  This is
> a picklist field I created and added to the form.   The field header comes
> in fine to excel but no data.
>
> Any suggestions as to what is happening here?
>
> Alan

0
Andreas (22)

Convert .wbd to Excel
I no long have MS Works which saves files as .wpd and .wbd. I now have MS Office 2003 Professional. Office will convert .wpd to .doc because Word has a converter built in so that it will import. My issue is this. I have lots of .wbd (Spreadsheet) that I need to convert to Excel. Excel will not import this file type because the converter is not built into Office 2003. How can I do this? Can anyone recommend a converter tool? Obviously a free one would be great but if its not free, I will still consider it. Thanks I meant to say .wdb. It is the .wdb (works database) that I want t...

Launching Excel by clicking Excel file
I recently lost the ability to launch WinXP 2003 Excel successfully by clicking on a file. Actually, Excel opens but no file appears - grey screen. When I click an Excel file, Excel launches but does not load the file - I have to then open the file via Excel's open commands (File=>Open). I can't seem to trace the problem back to any event. Thanks for any insight. CW I'd be doing some Excel troubleshooting. http://www.officearticles.com/excel/troubleshooting_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Hope it helps! Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "CDWhite" <none...

how do I set up an excell spreadsheet for map point
I would like to know if anyone knows the correct way to set up a map point spreadsheet. ...

To Open Pocket PC Excel file using Excel 2000
I have copied an Excel file created using Pocket PC Excel program in my PDA (.pxl) to my notebook. BUT i cannot open the file using my Excel 2000 s/w in my notebook. Please help. ...

CRM Field Names

Excel 2007 chart series
In Excel 2007 spreadsheet of .xlsm type, I have a table called CompanyWideSource. It's located in A2:F14 (including headers) on a sheet called CompanyWideSourceData. Column A contains Date and column F contains Total Hours, with some intermediate calculations in between. When I setup a chart for it using Insert Chart, I get the following series function: =SERIES(CompanyWideSourceData!$F$2,CompanyWideSourceData!$A$3:$A$14,CompanyWideSourceData!$F$3:$F$14,1) What I really want is to refer to the columns as structured references, for when the table is updated: =SERIES(CompanyWideOT[...

Excel Formulas #2
I am trying to creat a logical test and at the end have it round up the result. Here is my formula so far: =IF(ISERROR(D50/E3),0,D50/E3) . This will prevent me from getting the dreaded #DIV/0! but I cannot get it to round up the result. The idea is to keep it contained within that particular cell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hi =IF(ISERROR(D50/E3),0,ROUND(D50/E3,2)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Studboy wrote: > I am trying to creat a logical test and at the end have it round up > the result. Here is my formula so far: =IF(ISERROR(D50/E3),0,D50/E3) >...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

extracting cells (words) from excel column
I have a huge list of words in a txt file.. i transfered them to a exce spreadsheet. all words are on there own line. i need to extract all words which have "apple" in the word. I tryed going through the sorting mechanism of excel but cannot seem t find the right function. I thought "text to column" was the right on but found you can't enter specific words. rya -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Ryan, Introduce a helper column. If your data is in Col A, then Col B should be something like =IF(ISERROR(FIND("apple",A1)),"","...

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Excel 1900 Date Problem
I'm modifying an existing spreadsheet. When I modify an input cell t change the date, the date in the cell appears incorrect. Example: enter 1/14/2001 and the cell reads 1/0/1900. However, in the task ba the correct date appears. Any clues as to why this happens -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi bluesband! Sounds to me that youe are pressing "=" before you put in the date. This "tells" Excel 1 divided by 14 divided by 2001 which Excel returns as 0.0000356964374955379 You then format as a date to get 1/0/1900. Don't press the "=&q...

CRM and MapPoint

Excel (Need a formula)
I need a formula that will enable me to count how many of each product there is. For example in one column there could be five different products appear several times and in the column next to it I have the amount of product. I want the formula to look up the two columns and give me the total of each product. Have a look at COUNTIF in Help best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "HeatherV" <HeatherV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43C8F5C3-249B-47A5-B72F-14C9BB1CF625@microsoft.com... &...

Size of excel work book is not full screen
The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the window either. Maybe the workbook is protected with the windows option checked. Tools|Protection|unprotect workbook (if that option is available) You may need a password. Mike wrote: > > The excel work I have been sent is not full screen (about 3/4 size). Clicking > on blue header does not make it full screen. It is not possble to stretch the > window either. -- Dave Peterson ...

Reset CRM

Excel spreadsheets as a saleable product?
I've developed some financial planning spreadsheets in Excel that I believe could be a saleable product. I'm looking for resourses to learn how to address issues like: 1. Is it possible to "register" spredsheets to a computer to prevent people from giving away copies? 2. What's the best way to determine the minimum Excel release level required to run my spreadsheets? 3. I have attempted to show others my spreadsheet on their computer and recieved errors in the spreadsheet that I did not see on my computer (even at the same Excel release level). I can't imagine...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

how do you make a population pyramid for excel 03?
i am doing an assignment and i need to know how do you make a population pyramid in excel03 i did it on excel 97 bout its not on ecxel 03? ...

CRM registration can not be done!

Can not edit excel webpage
I have several on our intranet excel files that I have saved as web pages. Some of our users are able to edit these pages but when they go to file, they don't always have the "Edit with Microsoft Excel" option. Some times if you go in & back out of the worksheet (html) file, you will get that option. What do I need to do to have that option show up every time? TIA ...