CRM to CRM Data Migration

I'm trying to migrate data from CRM on one server to
another.  From all of the post, I know that I need to use
the DMF but the issue that I'm having is how to resolve
the data type problems specifically with the IDs. As yo
probably know, CRM uses a unique identifer while CDF uses
an INT.  Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?

Thanks.

Keith
0
Keith
2/19/2004 11:37:41 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Summary of Data from a Range
I have a range of data, which is a weekly sports picking competition at work. Basically on the left it has the event, and along the top it has my work colleagues names. The sports picks are in the range and are in the form of validation lists. What i would like to do is create an automated summary of who picked what at the close of each week, which i can email out to the guys in the competiton - i.e: Event 1: New York Mets: persons a, b, c, d and l , Cleveland: e, f, g, h, i, j and m I have 8 events per week, with a number of options per event, thus it is not easy or quick to just ma...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

How do I plot data in Excel that is captured on separate sheets; .
Data is saved in Excel worksheets by date. I need to plot various data from each of the separate sheets on a summary sheet. That is, the summary sheet plots data across multiple worksheets. For example, Avg1 is on Sheet1, Avg2 on Sheet2, ... Then, on the summary sheet, I would like to plot the Avg1, Avg2, ... sequence. I have not found a simple way to do this. ...

CRM and MapPoint

Repost: Bringing Sharepoint list data back online
I've got an Access 2007 app that is using Sharepoint (MOSS 2007) lists as my data store. Some of my users are experiencing extreme latency issues, so I'm testing allowing them to take the data offline, and then resynch later. Taking it offline via a popup menu works great, and really speeds up the application. I use Docmd.runcommand acCmdToggleOffline to take the data offline. I'm still testing bringing the data back on line, making sure the one-to-many and many-to-many relationships that are built while offline make it back into the lists appropriately, a...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Excel 2003 Professional Edition - Exporting XML Data
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4D204.7A9B0B60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have optional elements in my schema. Presently, if the cells mapped = to the attributes of the optional elements are left blank, the elements = are written with "0" as the attribute (see example below). However, I = want the optional elements ("Element1" and "Element2" in the example = below) to be omitted from the exported XML file. For example I get ... <Properti...

Data Lables, in chart go away when reopening
I've got a pivot table with the sales reps name in the row, month sold in the column and for different sales figure "sums" in the data. I've created a standard column chart to compare these 4 different "sums" (which become my category axis), by rep for a given month and even though I format the data series to have data labels (value or $), everytime I close and reopen my workbook the data lables are gone. Is there anyway to make these lables stay so when I reopen my workbook they are still there? ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Display multiple data
Hi! I work as a paramedic, and one of my many task is to register all our activities. I use a excel sheet to collect all data.As we are many people working there, this must be simple.We put all information for one year in one page, may be 4-500 items, each with 25-35 data. No my problem: I need a way to find all info for one month or employed,and create a new list with these . My dream: I write employed number 245 in cell B6, and the all his data displayes underneath.... (excuse my bad english...) Hi Morgan If you install my Filter Add-in it is very simple to filter in place or copy ...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...

Converting Forms to Data Access Pages
I've got a form with several calculated values, including time value of money formulas and "If" statements. I need to convert it to a data access page so that the form can be used across an intranet. The problem is that when i convert those formulas don't seem to want to convert and there is no expression builder in DAPs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jason ...

Create a PivotTable from two difference data
Hi, I'm trying to create a PivotTable which pulling info from two difference sources�Can this be done? Any one there can help me�. Million Thanks!:) Iris -- Iris ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Iris's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=502379 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://...