CRM Task question

Hi,

    I have a question regarding CRM task and Outlook Task on CRM v1.2, here
is the scenario:

    "User A uses "CRM Task" on Outlook Sales Client to create a task and
assign to User B

    User B updates the task on Outlook only and reply (or assign) back to
User A

    Will the updated task (from the Outlook side) be the same updated task
on the CRM if we don't use Online or Offline feature?"

    Because what happen is my user (user A) showed me an error message
stating that there is an error synchronized task (from Outlook) to CRM task.
She didn't use synchronized feature.

    Thanks.

0
Joe
9/8/2004 5:32:30 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

100% Stacked Column
Greetings, I have a chart that is 100% stacked column type. I have 5 columns on this chart. I need to space 2 of the columns away from the other three. How do I do this ? ie, if each X represents one of the columns, then I currently have: XXXXX I want: XXX XX Any ideas ? thanks, Darryl Darryl - Leave a gap in the data, so in effect, you are plotting the first three points and the fifth and sixth points, with nothing plotted for the fourth. Data A 1 B 2 C 3 D 4 E 5 - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Cus...

CRM Field Names

Anti-virus question
Is it OK to continue to work while an anti-virus (in this case, Norton) is running, or should the anti-virus be given full access to the computer? Thanks for any help. It's ok to continue working. "jkneese" <jkneese@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:hja9de$vkh$1@news.eternal-september.org... > Is it OK to continue to work while an anti-virus (in this case, Norton) is > running, or should the anti-virus be given full access to the computer? > > Thanks for any help. > > "jkneese" <jkneese@yahoo.com> wrote in news:h...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

CRM and MapPoint

Non-deliverable on Task
All, The issue is Manager has assigned a task in Outlook to Staff. Later on, Manager modified the task and save it, then Manager got a NDR. The error says, Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Task Update: Test Sent: 10/14/2008 12:57 PM The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: STAFF on 10/14/2008 12:57 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=OurDomain:MBEXCH01 Please advise. Thanks Calvin ...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

print shop question.
Booklet setup, horizontal page 8.5 x 11, 32 page booklet The printer wants me to output the pdf not as a printer spread 'cause he wants to paginate it with his software and print it 3 or 4 up. So he wants me to set it up for 5.5 x 8.5 output to pdf one document containing all the single pages. When I'm finished with my layout (for sanity's sake I will continue to work on it as a booklet until I'm ready for output), how should I reset the document for him without frying it...or myself? TNX. On 11/14/06 6:07 PM, in article u2d7NsFCHHA.3476@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, "...

Microsoft Outlook Task Reminders
My task reminders have stopped working. How do I get the reminders working again? Thanks for your help. Hi Ken, Ken Toews wrote: > My task reminders have stopped working. How do I get the > reminders working again? Thanks for your help. I found the following website: http://faq.outlookmvps.org/archives/cat_general.html Search for "reminders" on this site: [...] If the reminders are in the default folders, you may need to open Outlook using the /cleanreminders switch. Close Outlook and at the Start menu, Run command, type "outlook.exe /cleanreminders" -- Oliver V...

Interview Questions Feb 11, 2006
What are the standard ways of parsing XML document? XML parser sits in between the XML document and the application who wants to use the XML document. Parser exposes set of well defined interfaces which can be used by the application for adding, modifying and deleting the XML document contents. Now whatever interfaces XML parser exposes should be standard or else that would lead to different vendors preparing there own custom way of interacting with XML document. There are two standard specifications which are very common and should be followed by a XML parser:- DOM: - Document Object Model...

question about cals
Hi, Our network is a 2003 network at the moment. I want to make a begin with the upgrade to 2008 servers. The first server i want to upgrade is our fileserver. I know I need 2008 cal's for licensing requirements. What happens if i upgrade this server today but will have the cals 2 weeks later? Can users still connect to this fileserver? Ramon ...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Question on Spam Control
On MS Outlook 2003-- Is there a way to "Add Sender to Blocked Sender's List" without having to do this one at a time? I can move several messages to the junk filter at once, but I don't think that adds each of their addresses to the blocked sender's list. No. If it's any consolation blocking by sender address is a fairly ineffective method of blocking spam anyhow -- the spammers change their addresses constantly. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.c...

CRM registration can not be done!

Great Plains Client Installation Options? (Questions)
My company has almost 100 client installs of Great Plains. For the initial install we installed everything to the local c: drive (C:\Great Plains\). Now everytime we go to perform an upgrade we have to go to every client machine and upgrade them individually (or at least make sure that machine has recieved the updated files correctly). We also have a script that on login copies down needed files and that helps alot. However this is my question: Is there something that prevents me from having all the clients look to a shared (UNC) path for their data files. (//machinename/shareddrive...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

Formula Question 01-15-10
Hi. My data table looks like this - located in D1:E8 Stock Condition IBM TRUE IBM TRUE IBM FALSE IBM TRUE IBM FALSE GOOG TRUE GOOG TRUE I am trying to find a formula (B2) for this table - located in A1:B2 IBM Match #1 60% Where the formula in B2 looks at my data table, finds rows that have the value in A1, then returns the result of the calculation (# of "TRUE") divided by (Total Number) - in the case for IBM, 3 divided by 5. Thank you in advance. Try this in cell B2: =SUMPRODUCT(--(D1:D1949="IBM"),--(E1:E1949=TRUE))/SUMPRODUCT(--(D1:D1949=&...