CRM Small Business Edition

How can I install CRM Small Business Edition in a server that is not in SBS
Domain

0
Julio
7/24/2007 1:46:15 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Hi Julio,

you cannot, CRM Small Business Edition can only be installed on a Small
Business Server.
Considering the price difference between SB and Professional editions and
the fact that there are no functional differences, that's the whole point,
isn't it?

Cheers
--
George Doubinski
CRM Certified Professional - Developer

"Julio Gomez" <julio.gomez@teknowlogic.com> wrote in message
> How can I install CRM Small Business Edition in a server that is not in
> SBS Domain

0
George
7/24/2007 3:02:21 AM
I have done implementation in Singapore and Dubai. Let me know if you are
interested for assistance to work

for more you can see implementation guide

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&displaylang=en

--
Regards,

MS CRM Certified Professional

http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com

Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :
 mscrmexpert@gmail.com

"George Doubinski" wrote:

> Hi Julio,
>
> you cannot, CRM Small Business Edition can only be installed on a Small
> Business Server.
> Considering the price difference between SB and Professional editions and
> the fact that there are no functional differences, that's the whole point,
> isn't it?
>
> Cheers
> --
> George Doubinski
> CRM Certified Professional - Developer
>

> "Julio Gomez" <julio.gomez@teknowlogic.com> wrote in message
> > How can I install CRM Small Business Edition in a server that is not in
> > SBS Domain

Imran,

keep in mind that if you have installed SB Edition on a non-SBS Server then
you violated Microsoft CRM licensing agreement.

--

"Imran" <mscrmexpert@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have done implementation in Singapore and Dubai. Let me know if you are
> interested for assistance to work
>
> for more you can see implementation guide
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ff067f8-4f77-40f0-ae9c-68ada7d4f16a&displaylang=en
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> MS CRM Certified Professional
>
> http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com
>
> Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :
> mscrmexpert@gmail.com
>

> "George Doubinski" wrote:
>
>> Hi Julio,
>>
>> you cannot, CRM Small Business Edition can only be installed on a Small
>> Business Server.
>> Considering the price difference between SB and Professional editions and
>> the fact that there are no functional differences, that's the whole
>> point,
>> isn't it?
>>
>> Cheers
>> --
>> George Doubinski
>> CRM Certified Professional - Developer
>>

>> "Julio Gomez" <julio.gomez@teknowlogic.com> wrote in message
>> > How can I install CRM Small Business Edition in a server that is not in
>> > SBS Domain

0
George

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Can not edit excel webpage
I have several on our intranet excel files that I have saved as web pages. Some of our users are able to edit these pages but when they go to file, they don't always have the "Edit with Microsoft Excel" option. Some times if you go in & back out of the worksheet (html) file, you will get that option. What do I need to do to have that option show up every time? TIA ...

Excel 2003 Professional Edition - Exporting XML Data
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C4D204.7A9B0B60 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I have optional elements in my schema. Presently, if the cells mapped = to the attributes of the optional elements are left blank, the elements = are written with "0" as the attribute (see example below). However, I = want the optional elements ("Element1" and "Element2" in the example = below) to be omitted from the exported XML file. For example I get ... <Properti...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...

Money 2003 Deluxe & Business
I have separate business and personal accounts at the same bank - the bank login is different for each of these, and I can only seem to get Money set up to download one set of account information (one set of IDs and passwords) for each financial institution - anyone know of a way to set it up to download all the accounts even if they have different log ins? Thanks, Matt In microsoft.public.money, Matt wrote: >I have separate business and personal accounts at the >same bank - the bank login is different for each of >these, and I can only seem to get Money set up to >dow...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...

Taskbar Icons TOO small
I'm trying (in vain, so far) to adjust the size of the icons in the taskbar as they are just TOO small--using some of the other posts as guidance , i went to properties on taskbar & CLEARED "show small icons in start menu"--but that hasn't helped. Anything else i can do to get these taskbar icons to alrger size> TIA- Neil wrote: > I'm trying (in vain, so far) to adjust the size of the icons in the > taskbar as they are just TOO small--using some of the other posts as > guidance , i went to properties on taskbar & CLEARED "show sma...

CRM undelete?
We had a user who deleted an entire account, and so now I'm trying to rebuild that since it all remains on SQL. I was able to bring back the account, and all its contacts and opportunities, and they all linked fine. I also brought back all the activities, but they are not linked to the account. When I do an advanced search, I can find this activities and it shows that it IS part of that account, but when I go to that account and look in the history, they are not there. After a quick check, apparently they need to be associated in the ActivityPartyBase table in MSCRM. This is where I hav...

Migrate CRM Data from CRM Server to another CRM Server
we have a staging and a production CRM server and i'd like to migrate the Production server data to the staging server database. Can anyone recommend a tool or process that i can that doesn't involve rebuilding the staging server? thanks Please ignore - looks like Data Migration Framework is the way to go, based on other posts "Eve" wrote: > we have a staging and a production CRM server and i'd like to migrate the > Production server data to the staging server database. Can anyone recommend a > tool or process that i can that doesn't involve rebuildi...

Will not print the Avery business cards HP printer
I have a HP printer, it will not take the Avery Business cards #28371 I used their Template 8371. Printer says no paper. I'm new to PC, soo help. As far as Word is concerned, all that it is sending to your printer is a document containing a table with fixed cell dimensions. You can satisfy youself that is the case by loading ordinary paper into your printer. Your problem is that your printer is probably failing to pick up the heavier weight "paper" onto which you are trying to print the business cards. On the printer, there may be a paper weight adjustment lever ...