Hi,

With MS CRM v3.0, when we have a group of fields to create, it would be
faster to be able to enter the list and then submit the list for processing.

Thank you.

Felix.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=43b994da-809b-4c73-bd94-d66e528800c9&dg=microsoft.public.crm
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Creating HTML E-mails
Hi... I am having a problem creating HTML e-mails. I have tried: -pasting HTML into an HTML formatted e-mail - result is just HTML text sent -using Word as editor - result is not consistant, need to inser some js and it does not work How do I do this correctly? E-campaign does what I want with the e-mail, but I don't have e-mail lists nor campaings... they are just single e-mails that I need in HTML format... Thanks for your help! Jennifer, Assuming you are using the full Outlook product and not Outlook Express, try this. From the Outlook menu select Tools - Options. Cli...

Reset CRM

Changing Field Color
This group has been amazing, so I hope I am not going to the well too often. But here it goes. When I click a button, I want another field to change color. There are a lot of field on the page and the button loads a file add dialog box and I want it to be clear what box you are adding the file to. When the dialog clears, I want the box to return to its base color Thanks Assuming you're referring to the color of text in a label or textbox, though the process is the same for any control that provides for "Fore Color" option, one changes the color by setting the "For...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

telephone number field mask
I have a field I use for telephone numbers. I would like the mask to return data like this : 111 111 1111. What is the formula for this? Any help is appreciated. Mtn244: Thanks much for assistance. I tried your mask with great success. All is good in River City. Thanks again for your help. Frank "mtn244" <mtn244@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82895481-BC0D-4FB7-A9A8-1649395C1224@microsoft.com... > Try this input mask: > !999 000 0000;0; > > "Frank" wrote: > >> I have a field I use for telephone numbers. I would lik...

trying to create an insert row macro
hey guys, I'm trying to create a macro to streamline a process for one of our factory guys. Right now, I'm going down and manually inserting rows into a database and then dragging the needed formulas and information from the rows above down. What I'm trying to do is make it so he can place his cursor, hit the macro key stroke and have that done for him. When I record the macro, I think I am making an absolute cell reference, because when I run the macro it will only instert where I initially inserted the row. How do I create the macro so he can select where he wants it ...

? on creating PDF files
To print reports as a PDF file, are the only requirements that a PDF writer is installed on the local machine? Will GP automatically detect this and give you the option to print a PDF file once it is installed? I can't seem to get this to work with Adobe Acrobat 6.0. Thanks DJ, It will work as long as the Adobe PDF printer is the default printer, otherwise, you will have to manually change the Printer Setup in GP BEFORE printing any report to PDF. Once changed, all reports will go to Acrobat PDF by default while you are logged into GP. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MI...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

Crm grid error

create a guid
Hello. How can I in VB. NET 2005, I can auto-generate a GUID number ? Thanks :) Hello, Try : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.guid.newguid.aspx The object browser can also help to discover available methods, classes, structures etc... -- Patrice "Mr. X." <nospam@nospam_please.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de discussion : ##GJIjdmKHA.4872@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello. > How can I in VB. NET 2005, I can auto-generate a GUID number ? > > Thanks :) > > I remember once I did that by some key combinati...

PDF's not traking in crm

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

create rows within an Excel cell
Can rows be used within a cell? No. You can create multiple lines in a cell by changing it's format to: Format | Cells and click on Alingment. Click in the box for wrap. Or, you can force a new line at a specific point by pressing Alt+Enter while you are typing in the cell. tj "Tony G" wrote: > Can rows be used within a cell? Hi ALT+ENTER -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tony G" <TonyG@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DA13DF1C-F8C7-4260-8328-C47622E6B3B4@microsoft.com... > Can rows be used within a cell? * The for...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...

Create a PivotTable from two difference data
Hi, I'm trying to create a PivotTable which pulling info from two difference sources�Can this be done? Any one there can help me�. Million Thanks!:) Iris -- Iris ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Iris's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=502379 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://...