CRM Service Activity Outlook Calendar Sync Broken

Hi.  All was fine until yesterday but now items on the Outlook calendar no
longer appear to be tied to the service activities that created them.  When I
click on a calendar entry it opens an ordinary appointment view of what
should be a service activity.  Also, the "track in CRM" button seems to do
nothing.  A newly created service activity will appear on the calendar, but
will exhibit the same characteristics described above.

Any ideas on how to fix?  I've considered reinstalling the CRM client for
Outlook or possibly creating a new Outlook profile.  Any thoughts would be
appreciated.

CRM for SMB on SBS 2003 SP1 / Exchange SP2 / XP SP2 / Outlook 2007 / CRM
Notebook Client for Outlook (Vista, Office 2007 compatable version)

Thanks.

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Outlook 2003 hangs when checking Exchange credentials
I signed up for a hosted exchange service but couldn't get Outlook to connect to the Exchange server. I spent 3 hours on the phone testing lots of stuff with the support guys and we both determined that it had something to do with my connection to the server. I installed Outlook on a test computer on my network and it works fine. The only difference between the two computers is that I am running Spybot on my computer and not on the test computer. I shut down Spybot and still no luck. I am an Exchange newbie so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

selecting which email service to send from
In Outlook Express with more than 1 email account it is possible to select from which account a particular message is sent from. How can this same choice be made from Outlook 2000? -- obsidian Do you have Outlook 2000 installed in Internet Mail Only mode or in Corporate/Workgroup mode? If you're not sure, look at the second line of text in Help | About Microsoft Outlook. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "obsidian" <obsidia...

SQL Server Express 2008
Hi, I just had to do a full re-install on a new machine. The new machine is windows 7. I am having problems trying to install sql express 2008 Here are my steps i did. I installed Visual Studio 2008 Installed VS2008 sp1 Then uninstalled anything that said "SQL" ( because it was all for the 2005 version ). Then I went and downloaded the SQL Express 2008 and installed. It then installed SQL Express 2008 sp1. Now, when I go to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio I dont have a server installed. I go into Server Configuration Manager and under the ...

Lebans Calendar Control
I have a continuous subform embedded on a main form. The Totals query underlying the subform calculates the total number of hours and their value based on each staff member's BillingRate. The subform is linked to the main form by the ProjectNumber. There is query criteria that references two textboxes on the main form that hold the starting and ending date of the period to be examined. I am attempting to use Steven Lebans fantastic calendar control to select the start and end dates, afterwhich I want to requery the subform, but for reasons I don't understand, changing the dat...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Outlook Express -- Very, very SLOW to delete message
Help -- what do I do? In article <10cf01c3be72$c59b8a00$a401280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... |Help -- what do I do? | This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support Ser...

CRM and MapPoint

Microsoft Outlook Task Reminders
My task reminders have stopped working. How do I get the reminders working again? Thanks for your help. Hi Ken, Ken Toews wrote: > My task reminders have stopped working. How do I get the > reminders working again? Thanks for your help. I found the following website: http://faq.outlookmvps.org/archives/cat_general.html Search for "reminders" on this site: [...] If the reminders are in the default folders, you may need to open Outlook using the /cleanreminders switch. Close Outlook and at the Start menu, Run command, type "outlook.exe /cleanreminders" -- Oliver V...

Outlook vs outlook express identities
Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i.e. logon/logoff to each individual user so each individual will only see their e-mails? To accomplish this in Outlook, you could simply create seperate email accounts for each different user: Using Outlook on a computer you share with other people http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011110031033.aspx?Product=out Good luck! "reitwayd" <reitwayd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDE02F55-A8BF-47C9-A7CE-4153D5EE07A9@microsoft.com... > Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i....

Reset CRM

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Any way to add contacts from sent messages in Outlook 2007?
Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for Outlook Express. Thanks! Open the message and right click on the recipient's email address. You will get a pop-up menu and one of the options is to "Add to Outlook Contacts". <diego.novilinguists@gmail.com> wrote in message news:948856fc-7857-4da5-8037-f24618b2d9aa@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from > archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for > Ou...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Seperation of Exchange from active directory
Hi all, we are having active directory integrated exchange server. Due to heavy load, now we want to seperate active directory and exchange server in 2 diferrent servers. Can any help me how to go about it. OS - 2K3 standard Exchange - 2k3 standard There is a good KB article for Nuevo's recommendation. The KB is KB822931 http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/822931 Don't forget to move your FSMO roles, DNS (if needed), etc. if you decide to remove the first DC. -- Bob Christian II MVP - LCS http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog "Nuevo" <imaneophyte@gmail...

outlook 2003 page setup
when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do i correct this? -- seanpaul99 Are you sending the mail in Plain Text or HTML? "seanpaul99" <seanpaul99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1359A7FA-0605-410D-A524-FD806EFC4E9F@microsoft.com... > when i send e-mail they are sent as a page with the text in lines as it > should be. the recipients receive them as just a long line of text. how do > i > correct this? html -- seanpaul99 "Vince Aver...

Mobile sync crashes Information Store service
Folks WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store service. Description in the event log: An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section. Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1 OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere... Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the service to restart after one minute, but my (inter...

Signature and font on Outlook 2000
Under options>mail Format - The signature and font tabs are gray. Cant establish new ones Turn Off Using Microsoft Word as your editor. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Joe" <joesposi@suffolk.lib.ny.us> wrote in message news:058d01c3c252$637589a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... Under options>mail Format - The signature and font tabs are gray. Cant establish new ones ...

CRM registration can not be done!

Outlook changes dates on messages imported from Outlook Express
When importing e-mail messages from Outlook Express into Outlook, some of the original message dates and times are changed to the date and time of the import action. How can I import e-mail messages without losing the original date information? export from oe to outlook and the dates will be correct. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center...

Migrating CRM to CRM