CRM Reports - same in v1.2 as in v3.0?

Does anyone w/ experience in both CRM v1.2 and v3.0 know if the standard
reports in v3.0 are the same (if not better) as what was in v1.2?  Were any
left out of v3.0 that were part of v1.2?
--
Thanks.
RE

The standard reports are very different. From memory, there were about 120
reports in CRM 1.2 - there are only about 20 in CRM 3.0. Also, Crystal
reports is no longer the reporting engine - Microsoft have moved to SQL
Reporting Services. If you're doing an upgrade you can still use the old
reports, as long as you have a licensed version of the appropriate CR
software.

"RE" <RE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone w/ experience in both CRM v1.2 and v3.0 know if the standard
> reports in v3.0 are the same (if not better) as what was in v1.2?  Were
> any
> left out of v3.0 that were part of v1.2?
> --
> Thanks.
> RE

0
Martin

Upgragding to 1.2 to 1.3
Receiving the media on Monday. Any issues that I should be aware of? Pralell dongle. Best, M Manny, Why not wait til 1.3R due within the next couple of weeks? Otherwise, backup your database and any customized reports and/or receipts. If you get a license violation after the install, just unplug and re-plug in your dongle. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open wi...

Account Overview report issue?
Hi, I am trying to run the Account Overview report (open an Account, run the report from there). It chugs over it for a second or two, then I get the following 2 errors: Error: subreport could not be shown. Note: The maximum number of accounts in this report cannot exceed 10. The account I am running this on does not have any subaccounts and has a total of 4 contacts. Has anyone seen similar errors with this report? Thanks for any help... Jon DearJon What language are you running in? Is your environment SQL 2005? Go to the Reports section and look at the "Hidden" repor...

links #2
Who knows a way to un-link those links in a sheet? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements You can convert them to values. If you have xl2002 (or higher???), you can edit|links|Break link. In earlier versions, you can copy|paste special values. And to help find those pesky links: Bill Manville's findlink.zip from: http://www.BMSLtd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm won...

Print ACCESS 2003 report via VB6 Application
Hi Good Guys, I need your help. Please help me. My office is still using VB6 SP6 software and ACCESS 2003 Database. I am trying print ACCESS 2003 report with VB6 application and I constantly get the POPUP Screen of SECURITY WARNING from ACCESS 2003 which created problems for the users. How to stop the POPUP SECURITY WARNING SCREEN for happening. Here are the overall VB6 coding. Option Explicit Dim objAccess As Access.Application Dim dbName As String Dim rptName As String Dim strSql As String Private Sub Form_Load() Set objAccess = New Access.Application ...

Pocket PC Money 2004 Foreign currency sync #2
Anyone have a clue how to do it? It's a pain living in japan and not being able to update the account I use most on my PPC. Especially since a lot of places in japan don't give receipts, or if they do, they are likley to be in japanese. I don't read japanese and trying to sort things out at the end of the day is a pain, it's be much easier to just enter ther debit when I incur it. --Serp The client only supports the home currency. A serious limitation. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Serpent77" <Serpent77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67...

CRM Field Names

How do I keep the 0 at the beginning of a number, ex. 090?
Pre-format the cells as text or precede it with an apostrophe -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "linds.hope" <lindshope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97A427D1-BC89-48C3-A90F-5BEEC271EE10@microsoft.com... > > ...

Publisher file type #2
Am running Publisher 2000 and tried to open a file created on Publisher 2003 and "Saved as> Publisher2000". I still get the "Publisher cannot open files from a different version" message. The file is a .pub file - does that mean it is still in Publisher 2003 format? Do you have Norton? Disable "script blocking" and under options, disable "office plug-ins". -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jon Hill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Deleted Items report?
Is there a report that shows the items which were Deleted as well as the cashier who Deleted these items and the date? No there isn't. There is a table that lists deleted records and which table they're from, but no specifics other than date of deletion and record id of the deleted item - which serves no purpose because if you go looking for details for that id in the source table you can't find it because it's been - can you guess? - yup , deleted. (g) Rick Brown DataBasics "Zorian" <Zorian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46FF0032-...

Excel Formulas #2
I am trying to creat a logical test and at the end have it round up the result. Here is my formula so far: =IF(ISERROR(D50/E3),0,D50/E3) . This will prevent me from getting the dreaded #DIV/0! but I cannot get it to round up the result. The idea is to keep it contained within that particular cell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hi =IF(ISERROR(D50/E3),0,ROUND(D50/E3,2)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Studboy wrote: > I am trying to creat a logical test and at the end have it round up > the result. Here is my formula so far: =IF(ISERROR(D50/E3),0,D50/E3) >...

CListCtrl::HitTest reports Items under header bar
Hi! When I do a HitTest() from within OnDragOver() there are several things that make no sense. 1) When I drag a file over the column headers in LVS_REPORT style, HitTest() reports real list items that are hidden under the header bar, rather than -1. When the list is scrolled to the top, it reports Item 0 as being under the header making its hit area twice as big as other items. 2) When I return DROPEFFECT_NONE from OnDragOver() I get the copy plus sign. OH! I found this one, I had DragAcceptFiles(TRUE) in OnCreate(). So, This one is fixed by removing it. (Left here for other readers.) ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

OWA Issue #2
I have some internal and external client that can connect to the owa side but get errors on the page which stops them from accessing mail and vieng anything but the subject line. All the clients are running eplorer 6 with all the service packs. The look identical in every way Sounds like there may be some issues with either the Security or Privacy options in Internet Options. I'd check the configuration of a working workstation then compare it against a workstation that isn't working. Also what what particular error message are they getting on that page? >-----Original Messag...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

borders #2
In a spreadsheet, we have placed "broken-line" borders in red to make them stand out. What I want to do is to make those broken-line borders crawl while the viewer is looking at the spreadsheet on the monitor. How can I make that happen? I think they are called "running ants" or "crawling ants." Mary Lu I think you mean "marching ants" which you see around a copied but not yet pasted area. Also called a "marquee" which is the proper name for it. You cannot replicate this with borders unless you used VBA code which would render your sh...

Linear Trendline #2
Excel has created a linear trendline with its equations from the following points: X Y 1 4 3 12 6 15 the equations are: y = 2.1053x + 3.3158 R2 = 0.8681 I wonder if you can tell me how excel create this linear trendline from the points shown. Thanks in advance. Maperalia Maperalia - Excel uses "ordinary least squares," i.e., matrix operations that yield coefficients that minimize the sum of squared deviations. For the simple linear case, the results are equivalent to the formulas in Excel's Help for the INTERCEPT and SLOPE worksheet functions. See Excel's Help fo...

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

duplicate emails being sent #2
Hello all Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in the users sent items i only see 1. What can i do to try...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

2 further: capture Event from MS Web browser (shdocvw.dll) 2
Hi all, Thanks for your guidence... >Another way, as shown by Paul Dilaschia might work for you. He >discussed it few years ago in MSDN: >http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/09/c/default.aspx >He simply subclasses the IE window and traps some messages. I suspect >it will do what you are looking for. I have looked that example it was something i was looking for... But ..... My primary concern is to display MS Office documents and PDF document. I have tried to load such documents And they were loaded but was getting crashed In d'tor.... ? Another thing that als...

Shipping document #2
Hi, I am using GP 10 with the Country/Region Selection as United States. Since I have a peculiar requirement for shipping documents. I came to know regarding German Shipping documents which will suit my requirement exactly, but it requires Germany as Country/Region Selection. Is there anyway to use this Germany shipping documents eventhough my installation is United States? Anyone has that chunk file which will work in United States installation? Thanks in advance. Madan ...