CRM registration can not be done!

After CRM installation and valid internet connection via LAN, I could
not succeed to register CRM 3.0. Is there anybody who had this problem
before and solve it??

0
Pleiades
9/3/2007 7:43:04 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

When you fill in the registration details, if you specify the implementation
was done by a partner company, make sure you fill in data in all fields for
the partner company, otherwise the registration process can fail
--
David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk

"Pleiades" wrote:

> After CRM installation and valid internet connection via LAN, I could
> not succeed to register CRM 3.0. Is there anybody who had this problem
> before and solve it??

I fill in all data, but there is same problem ..

"David Jennaway" wrote:

> When you fill in the registration details, if you specify the implementation
> was done by a partner company, make sure you fill in data in all fields for
> the partner company, otherwise the registration process can fail
> --
> David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
> Web: http://www.excitation.co.uk
>

> "Pleiades" wrote:
>
> > After CRM installation and valid internet connection via LAN, I could
> > not succeed to register CRM 3.0. Is there anybody who had this problem
> > before and solve it??

Thanks David,

I fill in all partner details and registration is completed as you
described.

Ruya Bayraktar

On Sep 3, 11:18 am, David Jennaway
<DavidJenna...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> When you fill in the registration details, if you specify the implementation
> was done by a partner company, make sure you fill in data in all fields for
> the partner company, otherwise the registration process can fail
> --
> David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP
> Web:http://www.excitation.co.uk
>

> "Pleiades" wrote:
> > After CRM installation and valid internet connection via LAN, I could
> > not succeed to register CRM 3.0. Is there anybody who had this problem
> > before and solve it??- Hide quoted text -

Pleiades

CRM Field Names

Can't delete e-mails from inbox!
Hello, I have recently been unable to delete any of my e- mails in my inbox. I have looged-off my computer dozens of times, but the delete button simply does not work. I'm still able to receive and send e-mails, but I can't delete anything. Any suggestions. Thanks. Bob ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Can not copy contact information
I can no longer "copy" and past contact info, i.e. email addresses from contacts to web sites. What's going on? Select then Copy - Control C Paste - Control V Fyi...it appears you are using WLM Version 2009 Build 14.xx (which had its last update on May 12). The ability to select (copy/paste using a mouse via the context menu/rt click) is fixed in the next version Build 15 currently in beta. No date set for the final RTW version(a beta 2 refresh is expected shortly) -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Rockchips" wrote in message news:A06048B7-B71A-4B6D-9778-C4...

CRM and MapPoint

Can't access Publisher
After downloading Office Updates for my Office XP I found I could no longer open files on all Office products except Publisher which still worked. I used system restore to reverse this problem, but now Publisher won't open and says it can't find the patch packager. It still has two updates which can't be removed. Does anyone know how to solve this? Your help would be much appreciated. Might be this: You receive the "This patch package could not be opened" error message in Office 2003, in Office XP, or in Office 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=k...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Public Folders Item recovery
I deleted an Exchange 5.5 server from mixed organization - Then I did not see my public folder items --- I brought the Exchange 5.5 server backup and created an account --- I see the public folders but not all the items Now, in Exchang Administrator when I browse to the 5.5 server and look in public folders I CAN SEE the items I need. How can I access them, why don't they appear in outlook? Have you checked permissions? Nue <noursly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1146582505.406072.325860@y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I deleted an Exchange 5.5 server from mixed organiza...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Can not edit excel webpage
I have several on our intranet excel files that I have saved as web pages. Some of our users are able to edit these pages but when they go to file, they don't always have the "Edit with Microsoft Excel" option. Some times if you go in & back out of the worksheet (html) file, you will get that option. What do I need to do to have that option show up every time? TIA ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

A folder that can contain any item type
Hi... How to obtain a folder that can store any type of outlook items? (messages + journal items); something like the "Deleted Foder" folder . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Copy it. Mohamed Abdel-Monem wrote: > Hi... > > How to obtain a folder that can store any type of outlook items? > (messages + journal items); something like the "Deleted Foder" folder > > Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

hq client--can't recognize store id or password
we use hq and store ops at our main warehouse. the computer that has hq client on it died so we had to buy a new one (the main database is safe on a different cpu). so, after setting up the new computer and installing store ops and hq client on it, when we try to connect i get an error saying: "Message contained an invalid Store ID/Connection Password. Message was not accepted." I had to install hq client on another computer just so we can communicate, but I need to get things working on this particular computer as it is used most often. I've already completely uninstalled all ...

How can I graph the #of times a certain word is found in Excel?
For example I have a list of reasons of what brand of butter a group of customers choose to buy.... How can I take the number of times "I can't believe it's not butter" is listed as compared to "Brommel and Brown", etc. and graph them accordingly onto one graph so if I have 512 occurances where customers chose "I can't believe it's not butter" and 256 occurances where customers chose "Brommel and Brown" - then I would like the graph is twice as large for the "I can't believe it's not butter". Hi, Just put in an ...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Can a spreadsheet be saved as interactive webpage
How is it possible to save a spreadsheet / workbook as an interactive webpage in office 2007 that can be used online El Plate;417307 Wrote: > How is it possible to save a spreadsheet / workbook as an interactive > webpage > in office 2007 that can be used online If I understand your question correctly, in Excel 2007, press Alt+F+A, in the SaveAs window, select the "Save as type" as "web page", you have the option to select the entire workbook or worksheet, click on Publish, check the option "Open published webpage in browser" and click on Publish. ...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

Can't download mail to my user
I run XP and have 2 users. all of a sudden, my wife couldn't get he mail from Comcast. Comcast cheched the modem and its fine. th wireless Linksys router ( which is junk!) was replaced with a new one. This didn't help. so I logged onto comcast webmail and deleted he emails and then sent her a test email and all was good :) But now m email is messed up. I can send but not receive. It counts th messages on the server but doesn't download them and gives an erro message. I also download my office email (Verizon DSL) which also n longer arrives. So I figure maybe its the wirele...