Event ID: 2
Date:  5/10/2005
Time:  11:49:20 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: CRM11
MSCRM Platform Error Report:
Error: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

Error Message: No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform.

Source File: Not available

Line Number: Not available

Stack Trace Info:    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
   at
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute()
completedSynchronously)

BizWorld
5/10/2005 5:13:56 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_0001_707B0024

Hi~

Are you by chance using CRM Integration to integrate CRM and Great Plains?
This looks like an error consistent with the Integration piece of CRM. If
so, have you made any customizations within CRM such as adding new fields?
If you have made customizations have you made sure to follow chapter 8 of
the Integration Implementation Guide?

Warm Regards,

Shawn Nulph | Microsoft CRM | Microsoft Business Solutions

Microsoft Online Partner Support

Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone
support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down"
situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all
Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Canada.

This and other support options are available here:
BCPS:
https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469
Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/

Support page:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2finternational.aspx.
You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.
------=_NextPart_0001_707B0024

\viewkind4\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Hi~
\par
\par Are you by chance using CRM Integration to integrate CRM and Great Plains? This looks like an error consistent with the Integration piece of CRM. If so, have you made any customizations within CRM such as adding new fields? If you have made customizations have you made sure to follow chapter 8 of the Integration Implementation Guide?
\par
\par Warm Regards,
\par
\par Shawn Nulph | Microsoft CRM | Microsoft Business Solutions
\par
\par Microsoft Online Partner Support
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down" situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Canada.
\par
\par This and other support options are available here:
\par BCPS: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469
\par Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/
\par
\par If you are outside the United States, please visit our International Support page: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2finternational.aspx.
\par This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. \'a9 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_707B0024--

0
snulph

Pocket PC Money 2004 Foreign currency sync #2
Anyone have a clue how to do it? It's a pain living in japan and not being able to update the account I use most on my PPC. Especially since a lot of places in japan don't give receipts, or if they do, they are likley to be in japanese. I don't read japanese and trying to sort things out at the end of the day is a pain, it's be much easier to just enter ther debit when I incur it. --Serp The client only supports the home currency. A serious limitation. -- Michael Gordon MVP "Serpent77" <Serpent77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67...

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

borders #2
In a spreadsheet, we have placed "broken-line" borders in red to make them stand out. What I want to do is to make those broken-line borders crawl while the viewer is looking at the spreadsheet on the monitor. How can I make that happen? I think they are called "running ants" or "crawling ants." Mary Lu I think you mean "marching ants" which you see around a copied but not yet pasted area. Also called a "marquee" which is the proper name for it. You cannot replicate this with borders unless you used VBA code which would render your sh...

CRM and MapPoint

error PRJ0019
Hi All, i am in a process of migrating a project from vc6.0 to vc8.0 here i got a different error. i have gone through MSDN, but not solved my error. error showing like: Error 182 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "copy deleting ilk file from target directory" SimIDC The command line input for SimIDC is as below ************************************************* /Od /I "." /I ".\help" /I "..\SimAPI\include" /I ".\include" /I ".\res" /I "C:\Program Files\NCR APTRA\Problem Determination Collection" /D "...

duplicate emails being sent #2
Hello all Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in the users sent items i only see 1. What can i do to try...

Reset CRM

Linear Trendline #2
Excel has created a linear trendline with its equations from the following points: X Y 1 4 3 12 6 15 the equations are: y = 2.1053x + 3.3158 R2 = 0.8681 I wonder if you can tell me how excel create this linear trendline from the points shown. Thanks in advance. Maperalia Maperalia - Excel uses "ordinary least squares," i.e., matrix operations that yield coefficients that minimize the sum of squared deviations. For the simple linear case, the results are equivalent to the formulas in Excel's Help for the INTERCEPT and SLOPE worksheet functions. See Excel's Help fo...

Follow-Up Notes
I recently upgraded from Money 2002 to Money 2004. After I upgraded, I realized that Money 2004 no supports the ability to track Follow-Up Notes (Moneyside?). I was using the follow-up notes to store my user-ids and passwords. Now they are in limbo somewhere. Any suggestions how I can at least retrieve the old follow-up notes? If you right click on an entry in the account register in Money 2004 you have the ability to create follow u-p notes. Now, I don;t know about the 2002 version without trying, but you can customise your home page to show follow up notes, so you might be able to...

Shipping document #2
Hi, I am using GP 10 with the Country/Region Selection as United States. Since I have a peculiar requirement for shipping documents. I came to know regarding German Shipping documents which will suit my requirement exactly, but it requires Germany as Country/Region Selection. Is there anyway to use this Germany shipping documents eventhough my installation is United States? Anyone has that chunk file which will work in United States installation? Thanks in advance. Madan ...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

2 further: capture Event from MS Web browser (shdocvw.dll) 2
Hi all, Thanks for your guidence... >Another way, as shown by Paul Dilaschia might work for you. He >discussed it few years ago in MSDN: >http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/09/c/default.aspx >He simply subclasses the IE window and traps some messages. I suspect >it will do what you are looking for. I have looked that example it was something i was looking for... But ..... My primary concern is to display MS Office documents and PDF document. I have tried to load such documents And they were loaded but was getting crashed In d'tor.... ? Another thing that als...

CRM registration can not be done!

File in Use Error
Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with two worksheets, each of which connects to the same Access database via an ODBC connection to retrieve data. The worksheets have different data and are pulling from different tables in access. I was able to do this without any problem but since I am the owner and creator for both files I did not forsee any problems. Now I need another individual to do this task but when they open the excel file they get 'File in Use :|' error. The person has read, write, modify and excute rights to the database. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Sini ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Too many different cell formats #2
I am working with a large spreadsheet (with many worksheets) that will not allow me to change/add any more cell formats and limits my additional data entry. The message pops up "Too many different cell formats". Per Microsoft's support page 213904, they instruct you to reduce the number of formats to standard formats, etc. I've tried to do that but any change backwards to standard formatting is evidently the same as new change. I'm stuck. There must be a trick to quickly change each worksheet back to a standard format. Any help would be appreciated. Excel 2003o...

Crm grid error