crm not moving order to GP

we seem to have problem getting order to come across to great plains all the
time. after the order is sent i get the TTL expired and it get lock up...
how can i unlock it so i can resend?

0
brent
10/26/2004 8:35:21 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Moving the highlight only. Is it possible?

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

DB Move
I will be moving the exchange DB from D:\ to the E:\drive where transaction logs are being hosted. I know this is not a good call but D:\ running out of disk space. Should I create a seperate folder on the E:\ drive for the DB or just move to the same folder where Transaction logs are? Advise please. Thank you. If you have to do this moving to the same folder will work. Many small business servers run this way. "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E46578E2-152F-4654-9F7C-8934C4385D10@microsoft.com... > > I will be moving the...

CRM registration can not be done!

CFileDialog cannot be moved in the left mouse button on MDI title
Hi all, I has problem and enigma. MDI app was created by MFC AppWizard(exe). This MDI app displays help document by F1 Key. If F1 key is pushed without help document, CFileDialog to select Help document(.chm) file is displayed. The problem occurs by operation as follows. - Delete Help Document(.chm). - You keep clicking title bar. - You push F1 key. CFileDialog is displayed. You notice that CFileDialog window cannot be moved. Would someone please help with this issue? I want to know the issue and solution. -Dev Env- Windows XP(32bit), VC6.0 SP6 -- Define -- CMainFrame class defines WinHe...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Item description on Purchase Order cannot be changed
We are currently using Dynamics GP 10. When we enter an item into the PO Entry Window, the description appears, which does print out on the PO. However, if we use Item: NOTE Description: * - we cannot override the * and add the information we want to add. The same applies if we are ordering a non-inventory item - whatever we add to the description field does not show up. A work around for us has been to enter the description as a line item comment. I would like to get this issue resolved and allow us to enter the information into the description field and have it pri...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Using Names, ie ALPHA as Purchase Order Numbers
I have been told that if i use any alpha based purchase order numbers may cause RMS to crash. In order to track customer orders it would be easy to use their name as the order number. Is this advisable? -- dave dave wrote: > I have been told that if i use any alpha based purchase order numbers may > cause RMS to crash. In order to track customer orders it would be easy to use > their name as the order number. Is this advisable? I think you can use the alpha on PO number only in prefix.. the manager found the next po number using the right chars of PO number. cod Dave I was ...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...

Move public folders from 2003 to 5.5
We will have need to move some public folders from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 5.5. Is it possible to export the 2003 folders to a .pst or something and then can it be imported back into 5.5? The 2003 server will be going away for now. The option does not exist to just upgrade the 5.5 to 2003 and go from there. Thanks. Okay, I see that exporting public folders to a .pst is done through the Outlook client, at least with 5.5 so does 2003 allow the same, and if so, what gotchas might we be in for? "KTaylor" <ktaylor@a4healthsystems.com> wrote in message news:%23f5%235r64EHA....

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...

Ability to change the color scheme in GP 10.0 missing?
I have been told that I should be able to go into USER PREFERENCES > USER DISPLAY PREFERENCES to change the color scheme. For whatever reason the "scheme" button does not seem to exist in GP10 SP1. Has this feature been removed? I am not sure what you were told, but you can only change the display preferences for Link Fields and Required fields, in addition to underline prompts. As for the overall display, it is standard (no application colors) and will change according to your overall Windows scheme. Hope this clarifies, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Gl...