CRM, MOSS 2007, Integrated SQL Reports

I am trying to determine if this configuration is possible and if so how to
complete it.  Currently I have one server running SQL 2005 and reporting
services, I have seperate server with MOSS 2007 portal, and a third server
running CRM 3.0.   I would like to use the reports integration add in for
MOSS 2007 to move my SQL reports into SharePoint.  If I do this, will CRM 3.0
reports work?  Anyone have this configuration?  Any suggestions?

SQL one license (processor license)
CRM one server license
SharePoint Portal Server one server license

all appropriate cals.   I thought about adding a seperate Reports server for
CRM, but I believe that would require an additional SQL license and I am not
sure it would decrease the complexity :-).

I look forward to your response, ideas, suggestions.
--
Fredrick A. Zilz
Director IT

CRM Field Names

CListCtrl::HitTest reports Items under header bar
Hi! When I do a HitTest() from within OnDragOver() there are several things that make no sense. 1) When I drag a file over the column headers in LVS_REPORT style, HitTest() reports real list items that are hidden under the header bar, rather than -1. When the list is scrolled to the top, it reports Item 0 as being under the header making its hit area twice as big as other items. 2) When I return DROPEFFECT_NONE from OnDragOver() I get the copy plus sign. OH! I found this one, I had DragAcceptFiles(TRUE) in OnCreate(). So, This one is fixed by removing it. (Left here for other readers.) ...

SQL Server Express 2008
Hi, I just had to do a full re-install on a new machine. The new machine is windows 7. I am having problems trying to install sql express 2008 Here are my steps i did. I installed Visual Studio 2008 Installed VS2008 sp1 Then uninstalled anything that said "SQL" ( because it was all for the 2005 version ). Then I went and downloaded the SQL Express 2008 and installed. It then installed SQL Express 2008 sp1. Now, when I go to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio I dont have a server installed. I go into Server Configuration Manager and under the ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Hyperlinks Not Instant In 2007 ??
HI, I am using the new 2007 Beta 2 from Microsoft Excel, the problem I am having is that the Hyperlinks I used under 2003 were instant when you clicked on them, Using the same files in 2007 I have to hold down the Mouse button for a few seconds in order to activate the link (Hyperlink). Is there some type of setting to make the links instant like in 2003? thanks In Advance... And VERY HAPPY THIS SITE IS BACK UP AGAIN :) -- Mhz ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Mhz's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3598...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Triggering a SQL script from a quote
I would like to trigger a SQL script to run whenever a quote is stored in GP 10. I know how to write a script in SQL, but I have no idea how to "get into" GP to make that happen. Can anyone tell me how to get started? Please reply as though I don't have any experience in such matters, because I don't! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! Pat, You can certainly look at the Sales Order Processing printable manual, which can be found under the Documentation directory in your Microsoft Dynamics GP installation. It has step by step instructions on entering a Sale...

Money 2007 Invoices
I want to use the invoicing part of MS Money and for the most part it works ok. But how do I enter in our company name and address on the heading of the invoice. The prompt says that it can be entered at the time of printing, but doesn't give me that option. Can you give me detailed steps to input this information? -- RTBT RTBT wrote: > I want to use the invoicing part of MS Money and for the most part it > works ok. > But how do I enter in our company name and address on the heading of > the invoice. The prompt says that it can be entered at the time of > printing,...

Reset CRM

Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
We have a user who is getting a LOT of SPAM. Many of these contain a specific word or words. I went into Exchange Management Console - Organization Configuration - Hub Transport - Anti-Spam - Content Filtering - Custom Words, and added the word(s) in question to the "blocked" section. This did not stop the messages with those words from being delivered. Is there something that I am missing here? I even tried rebooting the server but still get the SPAM. Thanks. On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:20:51 -0500, "Mark" <markl@csbonline.net> wrote: >We have...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Any way to add contacts from sent messages in Outlook 2007?
Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for Outlook Express. Thanks! Open the message and right click on the recipient's email address. You will get a pop-up menu and one of the options is to "Add to Outlook Contacts". <diego.novilinguists@gmail.com> wrote in message news:948856fc-7857-4da5-8037-f24618b2d9aa@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from > archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for > Ou...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

excel 2007 Charts don't update
As new data is input the chart remains the same and doesn't reflect new data. The data values and number of entries can be completely different. I think there is a setting somewhere to automate the chart update but I can't find it. Thanks Steve If you're adding data below the range pointed to by the chart, then the chart won't update. If you put the source data in an Excel Table, then the chart will update. Otherwise, you're going to have to click on the chart & drag the range indicators down to increase the # of rows used. "Steve" wrote: ...

Crm grid error

2007 charting problems
Is anybody having these problems, and can anybody tell me how to fix them? 1. In Excel 2003, I could select a range of cells and drag them into a chart and they would be pasted as a new series into the chart. Is this feature gone in 2007? 2. When I have a rotated Y-axis label, I can click on the text and see an insert cursor, but when I start typing, only the first letter appears in the label and the rest end up in the formula bar. When I hit enter, only the new text from the formula bar shows up in the label. 1) Just Copy the range, right click the chart and use Paste 2) Do not use ...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

Saving Files to SQL Server
I have an application written in Access 2003 using linked tables to SQL Server 2000. I need to code an Access form to upload files (i.e. .pdf, .doc, .xls, .txt, etc.) to SQL Server and I've never done this before. Can someone please point me to some sample Access code that will take a file and save it to the (SQL Server) database? Thank you! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...