CRM Mobile: First time device use problem

Installed CRM Mobile with no problems on the server, verified by running CRM
Mobile Customisation - works. Installed it on the device with Activesync
connection to the internal network, couldn't get the device registered.

My configuration is: Windows SBS 2003, CRM installed n the same SBS box,
using separate IP address.

The problem seems to be with SQL Server CE communicating with the SQL Server
on the CRM server. I am able to browse to the ssCERDA virtual directory from
everywhere, including the device. Certificates seem to be OK, although tried
disabling them with no luck. Unregistering / registering / rebooting the
device / recreating and reinstalling the package ... Nothing changes the
error message on the device error log. The error message in
CRMMobileErrorLog is pasted below:

Any help in trying to resolve the situation would be greatly appreciated.

[TIM]10/12/2004 01:48:40 [CMP]rdaMsgBusErrorTrace [LVL]0 [EVT]0
[TXT]Exception details :
 Message : SqlCeException

SQL CE exception
Error Code: 80004005
Message   : Either the computer running IIS is out of memory or an incorrect
RSCBID was sent in a request. [RSCBID,,,,,]
Minor Err.: 28003
Source    : Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition Exception Contents
: System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException:SqlCeException
[TIM]10/12/2004 01:48:40 [CMP]rdaMsgBusErrorTrace [LVL]0 [EVT]0
[TXT]Exception details :
 Message : SqlCeException

SQL CE exception
Error Code: 80004005
Message   : Either the computer running IIS is out of memory or an incorrect
RSCBID was sent in a request. [RSCBID,,,,,]
Minor Err.: 28003
Source    : Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition Exception Contents
: System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException:SqlCeException
[TIM]10/12/2004 01:48:40 [CMP]mMBSException [LVL]0 [EVT]3078 [TXT]Unhandled
exception. Exception details :
 Message : SqlCeException

SQL CE exception
Error Code: 80004005
Message   : Either the computer running IIS is out of memory or an incorrect
RSCBID was sent in a request. [RSCBID,,,,,]
Minor Err.: 28003
Source    : Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Windows CE Edition Exception Contents
: System.Data.SqlServerCe.SqlCeException:SqlCeException
[TIM]10/12/2004 01:49:26 [CMP]mMBSException [LVL]0 [EVT]3078 [TXT]Unhandled
[...]

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

To Open Pocket PC Excel file using Excel 2000
I have copied an Excel file created using Pocket PC Excel program in my PDA (.pxl) to my notebook. BUT i cannot open the file using my Excel 2000 s/w in my notebook. Please help. ...

CRM Field Names

Problem adding input to cell
I've had Excel files for several years and never had this problem - what did I do??? All of a sudden when I try to click in a cell it won't let me do anything - add or change and data . The only place I'm able to change or add data is in text boxes that are already there. :( -- PghPatti ------------------------------------------------------------------------ PghPatti's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24706 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382734 Do you get a popup message back? Does it say you...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Excel 1900 Date Problem
I'm modifying an existing spreadsheet. When I modify an input cell t change the date, the date in the cell appears incorrect. Example: enter 1/14/2001 and the cell reads 1/0/1900. However, in the task ba the correct date appears. Any clues as to why this happens -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi bluesband! Sounds to me that youe are pressing "=" before you put in the date. This "tells" Excel 1 divided by 14 divided by 2001 which Excel returns as 0.0000356964374955379 You then format as a date to get 1/0/1900. Don't press the "=&q...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Recently used File List
Can someone tell me why, after downloading a template from the Microsoft website my recently used file list dumps the files I have just used from the list when I close Excel. All I ever have now are the downloaded Excel templates listed and cannot get rid of them. Thank you Rob ...

Reset CRM

Merge & mail-Problem Inserting full address?
Hello, I'm going crazy with this problem. I'm wanting to print addresses directing on my customer mailing, using no labels. I've successfully added my data source file but when I go to add the Address Block or Address Fields I can't get past having only one Field show. (like First Name) Where it says "Point to field that you want to insert. When the drop down arrows appears, click the arrow, & then Click Insert Text or Insert as Picture". Well I'm not able to find any other of my address fields 'drop down' to add. Even in the Insert Addre...

Prompted to accept terms and cond for every prog every time its op
I run Windows 7 Home Premium and Office 2003 Professional. I have only been up and running for about a week now. Everythinng has worked out fine other than being prompted to accept the terms and conditions for each program in office, every time that they are opened up. Anybody have any ideas? I encountered a similar problem with Vista and Office. Every time one of the office products opened, it went through the reconfiguration process. I know it's not the same as your problem, but the solution might be the same. From this link: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forum...

Mobile sync crashes Information Store service
Folks WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store service. Description in the event log: An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section. Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1 OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere... Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the service to restart after one minute, but my (inter...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Windows Live Messenger Login Screen problem
Hi All Wonder if anyone can help me. When ever my login screen pops up to type in my email address and password the font has become so small that it is impossible to read. Does anyone have any ideas how to restore it's normal size? I would enclose a screen grab to display this but I don't think I can on this site. Many thanks Timboya;1234807 Wrote: > Hi All > > Wonder if anyone can help me. When ever my login screen pops up to type > in > my email address and password the font has become so small that it is > impossible to read. Does anyone...

problems with restoring back up
I had Money 2003 home & business on my desktop (XP). I now have a new laptop (vista). I have downloaded the trial of the 2008 Home & business money version. I copied the backup file (.mny) through network connection from the deskto to the laptop. Everythime I open the new Money and go to restore backup it asks me for my old password, it comes up with some windows, saying that it is converting files and then it opens the home Money screen, but none of my old info is there, no accounts, no bills. I have run the new Moeny as an administrator and then restarted and I have opened the...

CRM registration can not be done!

File in Use Error
Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with two worksheets, each of which connects to the same Access database via an ODBC connection to retrieve data. The worksheets have different data and are pulling from different tables in access. I was able to do this without any problem but since I am the owner and creator for both files I did not forsee any problems. Now I need another individual to do this task but when they open the excel file they get 'File in Use :|' error. The person has read, write, modify and excute rights to the database. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Sini ...

More than 9 recent files used
Does someone know how to increase the 'recently used files' to more tha 9? If that can't be done, is there another way to get the same thing? I would be nice to have a sub-menu in the File/Open menu that pops ou and lists the files. :confused ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

CSocket problem #3
How can I use the same CSocket instance to Send and Receive data in different threads? I tried this but run-time error occurs. Alex wrote: > How can I use the same CSocket instance to Send and Receive data in > different threads? > I tried this but run-time error occurs. > > You can't do that. CSocket uses the message pump of the thread in which it was created. Each thread has a different message pump. The same is true for CAsyncSocket, but CAsyncSocket can send and receive concurrently using only one thread. Because it is nonblocking and message-driven you can...

Separate first name, middle name and last name
Hello - My worksheet has a range of names (not similar), where some have first, mid and last names, some have first and last names, first, last and suffix etc. I came across a tutorial that helped me separate first, mid and last name, but the forumula doesn't work if there is no middle name.. I want to create a macro so I don't have to manually do a text-to-column every time. Sample data: Eric M Barnes Edward L Bassard III Aurora Sofia Garcia Angela N Higginbotham Amanda Marie Roccuzzo Brent Murakami Forumla tried - Left: =LEFT(A3, SEARCH(" ",A3,1)) ...

Query joins using > and/or < operators
I don't know if this is possible in Access - I can do it in Crystal but haven't been able to figure out how in Access. I have two tables - one shows the number of a response card sent back to us (Survey_tbl). The other shows a range of response card numbers for a particular region (Kits_tbl). There is one field in the Survey_tbl with the response card number[KitNumber]. There are two fields in the Kits_tbl with the response card numbers assigned to a region [KitStartNumber] and [KitEndNumber]. I would like to be able to create a query joining the Survey_tbl to the Kits...