CRM Mobile Express login failure on smarphone

I setup CRM mobile express and have it working with an extenal ip
address:81. I can access it from our network, outside of our network
and on 2 other smart phones (Treo and Verizon phone both with mobile
5). When I try to access from a cingular 8125 mobile 5 phone it
doesn't prompt me to login and thus fails. I am able to connect to the
internet from this phone. I would gues that it is some browser setting
but have searched through all the options and don't see anything
different from other mobile phones that are able to bring up the
site.  HELP! Thanks! Greg

0
gregbarth
4/4/2007 8:27:49 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Possibly a certificate issues. Does this phone sync to the server? Is it
sync'ing to a different server?

--
Anne Stanton, MBSCP-CRM
The Norwich Group

<gregbarth@mn.rr.com> wrote in message
>I setup CRM mobile express and have it working with an extenal ip
> address:81. I can access it from our network, outside of our network
> and on 2 other smart phones (Treo and Verizon phone both with mobile
> 5). When I try to access from a cingular 8125 mobile 5 phone it
> doesn't prompt me to login and thus fails. I am able to connect to the
> internet from this phone. I would gues that it is some browser setting
> but have searched through all the options and don't see anything
> different from other mobile phones that are able to bring up the
> site.  HELP! Thanks! Greg

0
Anne
4/5/2007 12:11:57 AM
Does the device accept "Windows" authentication. I know with our users that
use BlackBerry devices we've had to incorporate "Basic" authentication to
get them to work.

John

<gregbarth@mn.rr.com> wrote in message
>I setup CRM mobile express and have it working with an extenal ip
> address:81. I can access it from our network, outside of our network
> and on 2 other smart phones (Treo and Verizon phone both with mobile
> 5). When I try to access from a cingular 8125 mobile 5 phone it
> doesn't prompt me to login and thus fails. I am able to connect to the
> internet from this phone. I would gues that it is some browser setting
> but have searched through all the options and don't see anything
> different from other mobile phones that are able to bring up the
> site.  HELP! Thanks! Greg

0
John

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

SQL Server Express 2008
Hi, I just had to do a full re-install on a new machine. The new machine is windows 7. I am having problems trying to install sql express 2008 Here are my steps i did. I installed Visual Studio 2008 Installed VS2008 sp1 Then uninstalled anything that said "SQL" ( because it was all for the 2005 version ). Then I went and downloaded the SQL Express 2008 and installed. It then installed SQL Express 2008 sp1. Now, when I go to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio I dont have a server installed. I go into Server Configuration Manager and under the ...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Outlook Express -- Very, very SLOW to delete message
Help -- what do I do? In article <10cf01c3be72$c59b8a00$a401280a@phx.gbl>, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com says... |Help -- what do I do? | This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar name. For help with your OE questions, try an OE newsgroup such as microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress (for OE 6), or an OE help website such as http://insideOE.tomsterdam.com. If you're accessing the Microsoft newsgroups through the MS Product Support Ser...

CRM and MapPoint

Reset CRM

outlook express ME 5.0
Hi! My friend has a computer that we cannot delete any sent messages. Everything else seems to work. He has messages from 2007 that need to be deleted. Any help would be appreciate. Thanks, Leo ...

Outlook vs outlook express identities
Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i.e. logon/logoff to each individual user so each individual will only see their e-mails? To accomplish this in Outlook, you could simply create seperate email accounts for each different user: Using Outlook on a computer you share with other people http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011110031033.aspx?Product=out Good luck! "reitwayd" <reitwayd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDE02F55-A8BF-47C9-A7CE-4153D5EE07A9@microsoft.com... > Will Outlook handle email; similar to outlook express i....

Mobile sync crashes Information Store service
Folks WM5 sync produces a 9673 event to be logged, crashing the Information Store service. Description in the event log: An exception with code 0xc00000fd was thrown in module C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll; some parameters and their values were <Exception address - 7e840fdb>. A significant section of the call stack is in the data section. Fully patched E2K3 SP2 on Win2K3 SP1 OWA works fine - well - while the IS is up, but OMA is broken somewhere... Service restarts happily each time, and I've set the recovery options on the service to restart after one minute, but my (inter...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Windows Live Messenger Login Screen problem
Hi All Wonder if anyone can help me. When ever my login screen pops up to type in my email address and password the font has become so small that it is impossible to read. Does anyone have any ideas how to restore it's normal size? I would enclose a screen grab to display this but I don't think I can on this site. Many thanks Timboya;1234807 Wrote: > Hi All > > Wonder if anyone can help me. When ever my login screen pops up to type > in > my email address and password the font has become so small that it is > impossible to read. Does anyone...

Login Failed
Recently performed a GP 8.0 to 9.0 (MS SQL 200) upgrade on a sandbox server. After performing the upgrade I noticed that only the "sa" user can login to GP 9.0. All other users receive "This login failed. Attempt to log in again or contact your system administrator" error message. I have confirmed that all GP user accounts are present in GP (tools-->setup-->system-->user access, and that users have been granted access permissions to various companies... I also tried creating a NEW user (which completed succcessfully), but which also receives the "lo...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Outlook changes dates on messages imported from Outlook Express
When importing e-mail messages from Outlook Express into Outlook, some of the original message dates and times are changed to the date and time of the import action. How can I import e-mail messages without losing the original date information? export from oe to outlook and the dates will be correct. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...