crm-mail does not save mail into sent folder

Thanks for you replay about sales for outlook requirements

I noticed a problem with SFO
crm-mail does not save mail into sent folder
It's been saved into deleted email folde , and all of them does not have the
sender , anyway they were sent because they arrived to destination.

What can be the problem?

thanks

--
Benito Rosado
Milano, Italy

Afraid that is "by design".  This will change in v3 though.

--

Matt Parks
MVP - Microsoft CRM

"benny" <benny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Thanks for you replay about sales for outlook requirements

I noticed a problem with SFO
crm-mail does not save mail into sent folder
It's been saved into deleted email folde , and all of them does not have the
sender , anyway they were sent because they arrived to destination.

What can be the problem?

thanks

--
Benito Rosado
Milano, Italy

0
Matt

Leave no space if line is blank in mail merge address.
I have some recipients that have 2 lines of address but most have only 1 line. How do I get rid of the line of blank data instead of printing a blank line? Look on the print dialog screen for the option to skip blank lines. -- Ron "KarenABS" <KarenABS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:446378C6-9359-4BDA-8AFA-597A0A1B08D4@microsoft.com... >I have some recipients that have 2 lines of address but most have only 1 > line. How do I get rid of the line of blank data instead of printing a > blank > line? Thanks so much. "Ron Cohen" wr...

CRM Field Names

How Do I do a simple mail merge?
I have a master letter in a word document and I want to merge the addresses off list of companies which is imported into excel. Help please. Thanks, Mitzi Dear Mitzi Open Word and click on the <Tools> menu and then select <Mail Merge>, from there follow the wizard. Hope this helps Paul Falla >-----Original Message----- >I have a master letter in a word document and I want to >merge the addresses off list of companies which is >imported into excel. > >Help please. > >Thanks, Mitzi >. > you can use the mail merge wizard in Word and when you g...

Can't delete e-mails from inbox!
Hello, I have recently been unable to delete any of my e- mails in my inbox. I have looged-off my computer dozens of times, but the delete button simply does not work. I'm still able to receive and send e-mails, but I can't delete anything. Any suggestions. Thanks. Bob ...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Saving HTML newsletter with relative paths???
I've designed an HTML newsletter, that I want to email using Outlook Express 6. When I insert the HTML into the body of the email, most of the graphics don't show up because Publisher saves the HTML with short path names, not the full path, as is needed for the Email to look like it's intended. Is there a setting I'm mmissing? Help. Thx! Mark ...

Sends but wont receive mail after Norton Firewall removal
Some time ago I posted a nasty problem, I had many helpfull people try to assist all to no avail. I have now resolved the problem and am posting the solution in the hopes others will be helped. Situation: After installing Norton Firewall and having random emails disapear I uninstalled the firewall (no change) then Symantecs Norton Sytem Works 2003. Outbound mail became reliable but inbound mail became non existant and I moved to Outlook express where it all worked fine first time. Inbound mail had no errors, but seemed to try to "Get" the mail in a fraction of a second, way...

Outbox message cannot be sent
I have an address list of less than 30 people. Each time I use the list to send a mail message it will not leave the inbox. The message that comes up is as follows: The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Live Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail ad...

CRM and MapPoint

Creating HTML E-mails
Hi... I am having a problem creating HTML e-mails. I have tried: -pasting HTML into an HTML formatted e-mail - result is just HTML text sent -using Word as editor - result is not consistant, need to inser some js and it does not work How do I do this correctly? E-campaign does what I want with the e-mail, but I don't have e-mail lists nor campaings... they are just single e-mails that I need in HTML format... Thanks for your help! Jennifer, Assuming you are using the full Outlook product and not Outlook Express, try this. From the Outlook menu select Tools - Options. Cli...

duplicate emails being sent #2
Hello all Runnign exchange sp2 on windows 2003 sp1. I ahve a user who complained that she got an a duplicate email from another user. Both users are on the same exchange server. When i look a message tracking and specify the user who sent the duplicate email, i can see that there are two emails wit hthe same subject and are going to the user who got the duplicate. When i look at the user sent items who sent the duplicate, i only see one email being sent to the user. So Message tracking is saying that there were two emails, but in the users sent items i only see 1. What can i do to try...

Reset CRM

Undelivered message for mail I didn't send
I'm starting to get some "undelivered mail" messages and the address that is shown is one that I haven't sent mail to, EVER. What is wrong, and how do I fix it? Thanks. is it spam or legit mail? Spammers often forge the from address so it has a better chance of getting through spam filters. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and...

Any way to add contacts from sent messages in Outlook 2007?
Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for Outlook Express. Thanks! Open the message and right click on the recipient's email address. You will get a pop-up menu and one of the options is to "Add to Outlook Contacts". <diego.novilinguists@gmail.com> wrote in message news:948856fc-7857-4da5-8037-f24618b2d9aa@d4g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi, is there any way to add contacts to the Outlook phonebook from > archived sent messages? I know there was a third party tool for > Ou...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Merge & mail-Problem Inserting full address?
Hello, I'm going crazy with this problem. I'm wanting to print addresses directing on my customer mailing, using no labels. I've successfully added my data source file but when I go to add the Address Block or Address Fields I can't get past having only one Field show. (like First Name) Where it says "Point to field that you want to insert. When the drop down arrows appears, click the arrow, & then Click Insert Text or Insert as Picture". Well I'm not able to find any other of my address fields 'drop down' to add. Even in the Insert Addre...

CRM registration can not be done!

A folder that can contain any item type
Hi... How to obtain a folder that can store any type of outlook items? (messages + journal items); something like the "Deleted Foder" folder . Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Copy it. Mohamed Abdel-Monem wrote: > Hi... > > How to obtain a folder that can store any type of outlook items? > (messages + journal items); something like the "Deleted Foder" folder > > Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

Copying the GAL to a Public folder automaticly
Hi, Has anyone needed to and managed to automatically copy the GAL to a public folder? If so how? The reason I need to do this is that we have an application which needs to access the GAL but can only see a Public folder. This works fine manually, we copy the GAL to a public folder and the app can read the folder. I want to automate populating the public folder in order to save someone having to copy the GAL across everyday. Thanks in advance. Richard Hi Richard! What version of Exchange are you running? Exchange 2000/2003 are using the GAL only as a filter towards the GC (address lis...

PDF's not traking in crm