CRM Knowledgebase Character Limitation

Hello,

It seems that there is a limitation of 200 characters for any articles that
are created via kb templates.

Is there a way that this can be increased? Many problem solving solutions I
have are much larger than 200 characters.

Thanks in advance

Sue
----------------------

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Ignore my message - the limitation is within the template not the actual
article - silly me! I'm now busily creating lots of useful articles.

Sorry for being a nuisance.

Sue
------------

"Sue Bullen" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It seems that there is a limitation of 200 characters for any articles that
> are created via kb templates.
>
> Is there a way that this can be increased? Many problem solving solutions I
> have are much larger than 200 characters.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Sue
> ----------------------

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Make the row limit of excel flexible -not fixed at 65536.
Computer requirements expand. It is now the case wehre we here at Telstra require more rows than the current fixed limit of 65536. I am aware that orther spread sheet systems do supply you with more rows. Perhaps you can make it a selectable option. Increase the limit and also alow users to select their own limit where they create a new worksheet. 99,999 rows would I beleive fix our probelm for ever. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

Is there a limit to # of worksheets?
Is there a limit to the number of worksheets I can have in a spread sheet? I am trying to copy extra worksheets (I have about 31 so far) and nothing happens, even though I copied the rest to get to 31? Thanks in advance to anyone who knows! The limit is your amount of RAM. -- Best Regards Leo Heuser Followup to newsgroup only please. "R" <sp3kul8r0@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:46at10h40ethfan7rn2i691b2jo4159dlv@4ax.com... > Is there a limit to the number of worksheets I can have in a spread > sheet? I am trying to copy extra worksheets (I have about 31 so fa...

Finding cells with leading characters
My spreadsheet looks like this: A 1 000000 2 182068 3 198506 4 200081 5 368010 6 580905 7 680001 8 686850 9 690060 10 700012 11 701068 12 802054 13 920211 14 968902 Using EDIT/FIND, when I enter '68' in the "Find What:" box, Excel finds A2, A5, A7, A8, A11 and A14 because their values contain '68'. What do I enter in the "Find What:" box to find the cells whose values BEGIN with '68'? (In this example, ...

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...

Postings limit
How can i restrict the size of a posting to a public folder. This pub folder is not mail enabled so i can not change the deliver settings. I have Exchange 2000 with outlook XP. Anyone an answer? "JohnE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can i restrict the size of a posting to a public folder. This pub folder is not mail enabled so i can not change the delivery >settings. I have Exchange 2000 with outlook XP. Anyone an answer? You'll have to use Exchange 2003 to place a limit on the size of a message/post on a PF (or limit the max size of a PF). -- ...

CRM undelete?
We had a user who deleted an entire account, and so now I'm trying to rebuild that since it all remains on SQL. I was able to bring back the account, and all its contacts and opportunities, and they all linked fine. I also brought back all the activities, but they are not linked to the account. When I do an advanced search, I can find this activities and it shows that it IS part of that account, but when I go to that account and look in the history, they are not there. After a quick check, apparently they need to be associated in the ActivityPartyBase table in MSCRM. This is where I hav...

Migrate CRM Data from CRM Server to another CRM Server
we have a staging and a production CRM server and i'd like to migrate the Production server data to the staging server database. Can anyone recommend a tool or process that i can that doesn't involve rebuilding the staging server? thanks Please ignore - looks like Data Migration Framework is the way to go, based on other posts "Eve" wrote: > we have a staging and a production CRM server and i'd like to migrate the > Production server data to the staging server database. Can anyone recommend a > tool or process that i can that doesn't involve rebuildi...

Import Contacts from Outlook to CRM 3
Has anyone been able to do this successfully? Route we've been going is: Export from Outlook to csv Try to import csv have countless error messages (usually the number of columns in the rows is different than number in hearder row). This seems to be because outlook exports address fields with Return characters between lines - but even stripping these out we still have lots or problems (e.g. "source file is corrupt") messages Anyone? You will get the source files is corrupt type messages if you data contains weird characters. I would export to a csv then import into ex...