CRM Integration with an other SQL db

I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM.

Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link?

--
Benoit

crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

How "Real Time" do you want it.

If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration
(and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to
Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package.

For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the
Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe
(BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a scheduled basis.  Of course, if
you do not need your order processing "real time", you could also use Scribe
to the the Orders from MSCRM to the Account package.

Stephen

"Benoit" <Benoit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM.
>
> Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time
> link?
>
> --
> Benoit

0
Stephen

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

SQL Server Express 2008
Hi, I just had to do a full re-install on a new machine. The new machine is windows 7. I am having problems trying to install sql express 2008 Here are my steps i did. I installed Visual Studio 2008 Installed VS2008 sp1 Then uninstalled anything that said "SQL" ( because it was all for the 2005 version ). Then I went and downloaded the SQL Express 2008 and installed. It then installed SQL Express 2008 sp1. Now, when I go to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio I dont have a server installed. I go into Server Configuration Manager and under the ...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

Triggering a SQL script from a quote
I would like to trigger a SQL script to run whenever a quote is stored in GP 10. I know how to write a script in SQL, but I have no idea how to "get into" GP to make that happen. Can anyone tell me how to get started? Please reply as though I don't have any experience in such matters, because I don't! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! Pat, You can certainly look at the Sales Order Processing printable manual, which can be found under the Documentation directory in your Microsoft Dynamics GP installation. It has step by step instructions on entering a Sale...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

DB Move
I will be moving the exchange DB from D:\ to the E:\drive where transaction logs are being hosted. I know this is not a good call but D:\ running out of disk space. Should I create a seperate folder on the E:\ drive for the DB or just move to the same folder where Transaction logs are? Advise please. Thank you. If you have to do this moving to the same folder will work. Many small business servers run this way. "WILDPACKET" <WILDPACKET@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E46578E2-152F-4654-9F7C-8934C4385D10@microsoft.com... > > I will be moving the...

CRM registration can not be done!

sql server freezes excel
Hello, I'm using sql server's DTS to import an excel spreadsheet. This works fine, apart from after I have used the DTS package, I then cannot open an excel spreadsheet. I click on the spreadsheet I want to open, in the same way as usual, and the outline of the spreadsheet appears, with the toolbar along the top, but instead of the spreadsheet data, this frame contains a replica of the desktop, as if the application was frozen. The application is still running though - the toolbar works, but if you move the application around the screen it leaves ghosting marks..... If I shut down ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

Saving Files to SQL Server
I have an application written in Access 2003 using linked tables to SQL Server 2000. I need to code an Access form to upload files (i.e. .pdf, .doc, .xls, .txt, etc.) to SQL Server and I've never done this before. Can someone please point me to some sample Access code that will take a file and save it to the (SQL Server) database? Thank you! -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...

CRM undelete?
We had a user who deleted an entire account, and so now I'm trying to rebuild that since it all remains on SQL. I was able to bring back the account, and all its contacts and opportunities, and they all linked fine. I also brought back all the activities, but they are not linked to the account. When I do an advanced search, I can find this activities and it shows that it IS part of that account, but when I go to that account and look in the history, they are not there. After a quick check, apparently they need to be associated in the ActivityPartyBase table in MSCRM. This is where I hav...

Migrate CRM Data from CRM Server to another CRM Server
we have a staging and a production CRM server and i'd like to migrate the Production server data to the staging server database. Can anyone recommend a tool or process that i can that doesn't involve rebuilding the staging server? thanks Please ignore - looks like Data Migration Framework is the way to go, based on other posts "Eve" wrote: > we have a staging and a production CRM server and i'd like to migrate the > Production server data to the staging server database. Can anyone recommend a > tool or process that i can that doesn't involve rebuildi...