Crm grid error

I've created a custom entity called Billed hours and associated it to
the case entity (which is the parent). It doesn't allow me to open the
instance of the billed hours entity in the associated view and when i
select it and try to delete it, it says: "You must select one or more
records before you can perform this action". I'd appreciate any help :)

-1
mschek
6/7/2006 7:51:50 AM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Field Names

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

error when reinstalling XP Pro
thHi, I have a Dell Latitude D620. That was having some issues with ethernet and wireless connections. Nothing really found as fas as malware or viruses, without updates of course. I tried to do a windows repair from the XP CD and right when it shows starting windows to choose repair or install windows I get a blue screen with the error... PCI.SYS-address F76130BF base at F76000000 Date stamp 3B7D855C. I tried a few times and even set the BIOS to minimal. Then I pulled the hard drive out and connected to another laptop using a usb cradle, formated the drive and put it back in th...

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

CRM and MapPoint

error PRJ0019
Hi All, i am in a process of migrating a project from vc6.0 to vc8.0 here i got a different error. i have gone through MSDN, but not solved my error. error showing like: Error 182 error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "copy deleting ilk file from target directory" SimIDC The command line input for SimIDC is as below ************************************************* /Od /I "." /I ".\help" /I "..\SimAPI\include" /I ".\include" /I ".\res" /I "C:\Program Files\NCR APTRA\Problem Determination Collection" /D "...

Reset CRM

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

Page Break Errors
Hi, In excel you can go to the page break view and move the break lines to fit. However, I keep getting errors saying margins do not fit. I cannot move the lines past column G or even move the lines past like row 30. So a spreadsheet that should be on 1 page is on 4. I did the normal stuff like remove all page breaks to start, fit to one page makes each cell a page. Anyone have any suggestions? Just a thought, did you go to File, Print Area and "Clear print Area"? Charlie >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >In excel you can go to the page break view and...

CRM registration can not be done!

File in Use Error
Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with two worksheets, each of which connects to the same Access database via an ODBC connection to retrieve data. The worksheets have different data and are pulling from different tables in access. I was able to do this without any problem but since I am the owner and creator for both files I did not forsee any problems. Now I need another individual to do this task but when they open the excel file they get 'File in Use :|' error. The person has read, write, modify and excute rights to the database. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. Sini ...

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Crm grid error

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...

Send and Recieve error
I recently did a windows update and now I can't send and recieve emails. I get an error unknown error Ox8007007E. Any ideas? Thanks richard What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Richard <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I recently did a windows update and now I can'...

Announcements in Crm
Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as there is no workflow for announcements. is there any way to intergrate a ticker at the bottom of Crm to show information? not without making unsupported changes to the announcement section. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Zombie9" <Zombie9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0ED5A80-84DE-42E3-BDD2-9D25CD846E93@microsoft.com... > Can u set it that announcements shows to all users when they log on,as > there > is no w...

Archiving error
Using Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000 client. Auto Archiving is setup to archive to a .pst file. Receive following error after archiving. "Errors occured while archiving in Outlook 2000. Look for a detailed report in deleted Items Folder." Message contained in deleted Items folder is: "Archive skips store due to error. Failed to open a source store. The information store could not be opened." ...

Import Error CRM 3.0 German
I am running German version of CRM 3.0 and for testing purposes we're trying to import just 6 adresses from an Excel sheet. But every import fails with the message: "Daten in der Zeile stimmen nicht mit dem Importtyp überein" "0x8004032d" We already reformatted the Excel sheet, we exported the stuff into: - txt, tabulator-splitted - csv, splitcharacter splitted, everythings fails, we are nor able to import those adresses into register "company" (Firma) Someone got an idea why? Thanks in advance for any hint, greets Tom hi Tom, check your datatype, is...