CRM Field Names

Is there a list on field names that CRM creates in the database in order to
use them for setting up workflow?
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

CRM Field Names

Function of colon between table names when query in design view
I am looking at a field from a query that is in design view. Inside the field are two field names from the same table which are separated by a colon. For example, Old and New are both fields from tblReplace and appear like this Old:New in design view. I believe the colon concatenates the field Old and New into a new field when you change the query view to datasheet view. Am I correct? Also, in a completely separate question if you are looking at a query in design view and there is a field in the (Field:) row, a table in the (Table:) row, and Group By in the (Total:) row wh...

CRM 3.0 and CRM 4.0

Organizational Settings in CRM 3.0

Match similar names
A1 B1 Frank Mark Allen Frank Mark Allen Frank Mark I want to compare two cells. A1 contain full name , B1 contain short name . searching for formula to do a minimum match. This might work for you...Try the below formula in cell C1... =IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH(B1,A1)),"Probable Match","No match") -- Jacob "Sam" wrote: > A1 B1 > Frank Mark Allen Frank Mark Allen Frank Mark > > I want to compare two cells...

CRM and MapPoint

How to determin MS Projectserver instance name?
Can anyone tell me how i can determine the Project server instance name of an Project server installation? Imb, In the Project Professional menu, while connected to Project Server : Collaborate/ Collaboration Options In this Collaborate page, you have the URL of your Project Server instance Hope this helps, G�rard Ducouret "Imb" <Imb@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: D8174784-B709-4ECD-A290-D77F5606BE24@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how i can determine the Project server instance name of > an > Project server inst...

Reset CRM

Changing Field Color
This group has been amazing, so I hope I am not going to the well too often. But here it goes. When I click a button, I want another field to change color. There are a lot of field on the page and the button loads a file add dialog box and I want it to be clear what box you are adding the file to. When the dialog clears, I want the box to return to its base color Thanks Assuming you're referring to the color of text in a label or textbox, though the process is the same for any control that provides for "Fore Color" option, one changes the color by setting the "For...

Vista CRM 3.0 Desktop client

telephone number field mask
I have a field I use for telephone numbers. I would like the mask to return data like this : 111 111 1111. What is the formula for this? Any help is appreciated. Mtn244: Thanks much for assistance. I tried your mask with great success. All is good in River City. Thanks again for your help. Frank "mtn244" <mtn244@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82895481-BC0D-4FB7-A9A8-1649395C1224@microsoft.com... > Try this input mask: > !999 000 0000;0; > > "Frank" wrote: > >> I have a field I use for telephone numbers. I would lik...

CRM registration can not be done!

Migrating CRM to CRM

PDF's not traking in crm

Separate first name, middle name and last name
Hello - My worksheet has a range of names (not similar), where some have first, mid and last names, some have first and last names, first, last and suffix etc. I came across a tutorial that helped me separate first, mid and last name, but the forumula doesn't work if there is no middle name.. I want to create a macro so I don't have to manually do a text-to-column every time. Sample data: Eric M Barnes Edward L Bassard III Aurora Sofia Garcia Angela N Higginbotham Amanda Marie Roccuzzo Brent Murakami Forumla tried - Left: =LEFT(A3, SEARCH(" ",A3,1)) ...

Crm grid error

"From field"
Hello All, We have Exchange 2003 and Office 2003 pro - with the latest service packs and updates. We have a public e-mail address, something like info@ourcompany.com sitting on a folder under Public Folder. Our supporters sometimes need to answer the mails coming to that address/folder, and they are using "From field" to send the answer on behalf of that info-e-mail. They would like to have there's own e-mail address not shown as the sender, but only info@... But, very often the customers get those e-mails, and in "From field" shows as following: From john.do...

Using Names, ie ALPHA as Purchase Order Numbers
I have been told that if i use any alpha based purchase order numbers may cause RMS to crash. In order to track customer orders it would be easy to use their name as the order number. Is this advisable? -- dave dave wrote: > I have been told that if i use any alpha based purchase order numbers may > cause RMS to crash. In order to track customer orders it would be easy to use > their name as the order number. Is this advisable? I think you can use the alpha on PO number only in prefix.. the manager found the next po number using the right chars of PO number. cod Dave I was ...

Upgrading to CRM 3.0 Problems

Uresolved recipients 4 domain names ?
SBS2003 standard so exchange 2003. 4 domain names. I need to set up forward unresolved recipients, but only to 1 of the domain names. The problem I have is that all the domain names get treated the same. Is there a way of only forwarding 1 of the domain names ? On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:04:01 -0700, "martin c king" <martincking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >SBS2003 standard so exchange 2003. >4 domain names. >I need to set up forward unresolved recipients, but only to 1 of the domain >names. >The problem I have is that all the domain names get treated the ...

CRM 3.0 Changing CRM Mailbox
When I installed CRM/the Email router, I specified it to use the administrator mailbox. I now want to move it to a dedicated CRM mailbox, where cna I find this setting if it's not under Settings/Organisation Settings/System Settings/Email ?? Thanks Hi Adam, I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exchange Email Router -> Rule Deployment Wizard to update the mailbox information. Make sure the logon to start that email router Service able to access that mailbox. Darren Darren Liu wrote: > Hi Adam, > > I believed that you have to use the Microsoft CRM-Exch...